Welcome to Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. We remain an integral leader in the yacht and ship brokerage industry, serving the yachting community since 1959. Atlantic Yacht & Ship, in Fort Lauderdale, Florida is located in the heart of the “Yachting Capital of the World”. Whether buying or selling a quality vessel, Atlantic Yacht & Ship is your one-stop resource for the highest quality sales and service in the yachting industry today. The dynamics in buying or selling a vessel are complex and time consuming, but at Atlantic Yacht & Ship, our team of professionals are prepared to handle the entire process and create a positive and easy experience for all our clients.
Andrey Shestakov is a very valued member of the Atlantic Yacht and Ship sales team. Andrey was born and raised in Russia. He was educated in the Novorossiysk Marine Academy, where he trained in mechanical engineering. Further, he is certified in survival and salvage training, qualified to handle damage control in several types of emergency situations. His training included such emergencies as collisions, fires, and foundering. He is trained in safety practices and equipment for operations with dangerous cargos, fire prevention and fire fighting. Andrey is also skilled and trained in personal survival and life-saving at sea, first aid and transportation of casualties, use of breathing apparatus for fire-fighting and smoke diving, and maintaining conditions of service on oil tankers. Andrey was honored with the Award of Excellence by the Novorossiysk Marine Academy for his superior achievement in 1993. Andrey has gained valuable experience working as an Engineer aboard ships repairing various systems including engines, generators, oil systems, turbine pumps, compressors, boilers, shafts, and deck equipment. He worked with the Novorossiysk Ship Repairing Yard for several years before moving to sunny South Florida. Andrey worked as a service technician for Headhunter installing heads, grey and black water systems, holding tanks, tank sentries, and pressurized salt and freshwater systems. Suffice it to say, Andrey knows boats inside and out. Using his wealth of knowledge about boats and his proficiency in the Russian, Ukrainian, and English languages, Andrey now offers marketing and support to Atlantic Yacht and Ship, Inc. as well as providing invaluable consulting services to Russian and Ukrainian clients.
Atlantic Yacht & Ship Offers
- Yacht and Ship Brokerage, Charter Services, and New Construction Management
- An experience, efficient and multi-lingual support staff to assist your every need
- Total market saturation on major marine industry MLS systems such as Yacht World, Yatco, and Boat Wizard
- Comprehensive international advertising campaigns in major yachting publications such as Yachting Magazine, Yachts International, Boats International, Show Boats, Dupont Registry, and many more!
- Domestic & International sales networking with all major Yacht Brokerage companies worldwide
- An In-house design team is available for one-of-a kind advertising and marketing campaigns, presentations and publications
- Ancillary Services: marine industry finance, surveying, documentation, flagging, insurance, transport, legal services,
and off-shore closings
- Premiere Fort Lauderdale, Miami, and Palm Beach Boat Show dockage displays available to centrally listed vessels
- Dockage & Storage service at our deep water location
- Full-service, waterfront Service facility for all your repairs, maintenance, and yachting needs
Atlantic Yacht & Ship has formed a team of proven and highly experienced professionals in the yachting industry with product knowledge and a comprehensive understanding of the current market conditions. Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. is the consolidated resource solution to all of your maritime needs!