Welcome to Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. We remain an integral leader in the yacht and ship brokerage industry, serving the yachting community since 1959. Atlantic Yacht & Ship, in Fort Lauderdale, Florida is located in the heart of the “Yachting Capital of the World”. Whether buying or selling a quality vessel, Atlantic Yacht & Ship is your one-stop resource for the highest quality sales and service in the yachting industry today. The dynamics in buying or selling a vessel are complex and time consuming, but at Atlantic Yacht & Ship, our team of professionals are prepared to handle the entire process and create a positive and easy experience for all our clients.
Beginning in the early 90’s John got his start in the shipyard business at Roscioli Yachting Center. Working his way through the ranks while learning the business, John was Warehouse operations manager then moved into the purchasing directors position, director of HR, job estimator, project manager, and ultimately General Manager. While running the daily operations of the facility as general manager, John had 65 technicians, 12 foreman, and 8 office staff he directed on a daily basis for nearly 10 years. While overseeing the yard operations, John also played a strong role in the construction and completion of the Donzi sport fishing line which is a custom fishing boat still manufactured today from 58—80’. John also received his brokerage license during this time where he sold many boats which were traded into the manufacturing side of the business. Departing after 20 years of service to begin his own brokerage firm, John was approached by Zeelander to run their U.S. operations and get the company back on track. John accepted the position and set up a service program to regain the trust of all customers, oversaw the completion of six hulls remaining at the U.S. manufacturing facility, set up sales to relieve the company of excess inventory, and oversaw the move of production back to Europe. Currently, John is CEO of 84 Marine which specializes in Project Management of yacht refits and has an active brokerage license he hangs with Atlantic Yacht & Ship.
Atlantic Yacht & Ship Offers
- Yacht and Ship Brokerage, Charter Services, and New Construction Management
- An experience, efficient and multi-lingual support staff to assist your every need
- Total market saturation on major marine industry MLS systems such as Yacht World, Yatco, and Boat Wizard
- Comprehensive international advertising campaigns in major yachting publications such as Yachting Magazine, Yachts International, Boats International, Show Boats, Dupont Registry, and many more!
- Domestic & International sales networking with all major Yacht Brokerage companies worldwide
- An In-house design team is available for one-of-a kind advertising and marketing campaigns, presentations and publications
- Ancillary Services: marine industry finance, surveying, documentation, flagging, insurance, transport, legal services,
and off-shore closings
- Premiere Fort Lauderdale, Miami, and Palm Beach Boat Show dockage displays available to centrally listed vessels
- Dockage & Storage service at our deep water location
- Full-service, waterfront Service facility for all your repairs, maintenance, and yachting needs
Atlantic Yacht & Ship has formed a team of proven and highly experienced professionals in the yachting industry with product knowledge and a comprehensive understanding of the current market conditions. Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. is the consolidated resource solution to all of your maritime needs!