Welcome to Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. We remain an integral leader in the yacht and ship brokerage industry, serving the yachting community since 1959. Atlantic Yacht & Ship, in Fort Lauderdale, Florida is located in the heart of the “Yachting Capital of the World”. Whether buying or selling a quality vessel, Atlantic Yacht & Ship is your one-stop resource for the highest quality sales and service in the yachting industry today. The dynamics in buying or selling a vessel are complex and time consuming, but at Atlantic Yacht & Ship, our team of professionals are prepared to handle the entire process and create a positive and easy experience for all our clients.
Gregg Silver has been involved in the marine industry for over 30 years. Gregg has background experience in a variety of fields, includes vessel manufacturing, boat repairs, marine surveying, high performance engine repairs, U.S. Government vessel maintenance and deployment contracts, and eighteen years new boat and brokerage sales.
Gregg’s education and credentials include a two-year Vocational Marine Mechanics Certificate, an A.S. Degree in Marine Propulsion Technology, and a Mercury Marine High Performance Diploma. Gregg is also an OMC Certified Mechanic.
Gregg is Diesel Certified, and has obtained his U.S. Coast Guard 100-Ton Master License. Gregg is an avid Open Water Advanced Diver, and a Member of American Boating & Yacht Counsel. In accordance with his career path, Gregg is a Licensed Yacht & Ship Sales and member of Florida Yacht Brokers Association.
Now with Atlantic Yacht & Ship for over sixteen years, Gregg feels very much at home. He has experience with numerous sales of Motor Yachts, Trawlers and Sport Fishing vessels. At Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Gregg has been able to successfully apply his vast marine industry knowledge to assist his clients. Gregg’s repeat clientele and referral business are a testament to his dedication to finding your next dream vessel. Gregg owns property in Key West, Fort Lauderdale, and North Carolina and is always willing to travel to any location world wide to apply his trade & expertise.
Atlantic Yacht & Ship Offers
- Yacht and Ship Brokerage, Charter Services, and New Construction Management
- An experience, efficient and multi-lingual support staff to assist your every need
- Total market saturation on major marine industry MLS systems such as Yacht World, Yatco, and Boat Wizard
- Comprehensive international advertising campaigns in major yachting publications such as Yachting Magazine, Yachts International, Boats International, Show Boats, Dupont Registry, and many more!
- Domestic & International sales networking with all major Yacht Brokerage companies worldwide
- An In-house design team is available for one-of-a kind advertising and marketing campaigns, presentations and publications
- Ancillary Services: marine industry finance, surveying, documentation, flagging, insurance, transport, legal services,
and off-shore closings
- Premiere Fort Lauderdale, Miami, and Palm Beach Boat Show dockage displays available to centrally listed vessels
- Dockage & Storage service at our deep water location
- Full-service, waterfront Service facility for all your repairs, maintenance, and yachting needs
Atlantic Yacht & Ship has formed a team of proven and highly experienced professionals in the yachting industry with product knowledge and a comprehensive understanding of the current market conditions. Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. is the consolidated resource solution to all of your maritime needs!