New listing and new to the market!
Ideal Northwest family cruising boat with lower helm and heated upper helm area. She is powered by twin 450C Cummins that have very low hours 1,430 and paired with TwinDisc electronic engine controls. She sleeps a total of 5 in two staterooms.
The upper helm is heated by a Webasto diesel furnace. It is also protected by a factory fiberglass hardtop with full canvas enclosure. The two helms feature a nice and recent compliment of Furuno TZ touch electronics. For the fisherman there are electronic engine controls with idle speed adjustment, Bait well in transom, fish box and refer box. The swim step is equipped with a Ross Kelley Olsson davit that carries a Mercury RIB tender with 9.9 HP 4 stroke Suzuki.
Notable improvements completed to the vessel:
- (2) Furuno TZ touch upper helm new 2017
- Furuno TZ touch lower helm new 2017
- AIS class B
- 10' Mercury RIB with 9.9hp Suzuki new 2016
- 3 Lumishore underwater lights
- Wood floors for main salon
- EZ2CY forward isenglass window 2017
- Length overall from swim platform to bow pulpit approximately: 46'4"
- Displacement: 29,760
- Hull Length 42'11"
- Draft: 4'1"
- Fuel: 473 gals.
- Water: 120 gals.
- Hull type: Modified-V
Accommodations The 40’ Riviera is laid out with the master stateroom forward with an island queen sized berth and a second guest stateroom with three single berths. There are storage compartments on the sides of the master cabin, storage drawers under the berth, and hanging lockers to both port and starboard. The head is accessible from the fwd stateroom or from the companionway and features a Vacuflush toilet with tank watch, vanity with sink, and a generous sized stall shower. Across the companionway to starboard is the guest stateroom with three single berths (a fixed upper, a fixed lower and a single berth directly across. There is also a large hanging locker and other cabinets. In the saloon, the mid level galley is to port with under counter refrigerator and freezer, built-in dishwasher, two burner electric cook-top and microwave/convection oven. There is a hatch in the floor that accesses a very large storage area. The lower helm is to stbd and includes engine controls and instrumentation and Furuno electronic display. Along the stbd side of the cabin are abundant storage cabinets. A leather covered, "L" shaped settee is on the port side and across the aft bulkhead. The cushions lift to provide access for storage inside the settee. There are Roman blinds for privacy. The large cockpit has a teak laid floor, side steps and saloon entry step. There are storage cabinets under the coaming all around the cockpit and large storage areas and a fish box under the floor. A sink with hot and cold water is on the forward bulkhead along with a freezer cabinet and a built-in tackle locker. The cabinet under the sink swings open to provide access to the engine room. A transom door leads to the swim step. The upper helm area has a centerline helm station with a helm chair and companion chair. The helm is equipped with a full compliment of Furuno electronics and TwinDisc electronic engine controls. Forward of the console is an "L" shaped settee and to port is a bench seat. There is a sink with hot and cold water aft of that seat. Additionally there is a another small refrigerator for drinks for the captain and crew. The flybridge covered by a hardtop and surrounded with a full canvas enclosure. This area also benefits from heat with the Webasto diesel furnace.
The Galley on the 40 Riviera is located to port and benefits from lots of natural light being located underneath the windshield.
- NovaKool Galley fridge and freezer
- Fisher & PaykelDrawer style Dishwasher
- Princess Two element electric cook-top
- Sharp Microwave/convection oven
- 12VDC/AC under counter refrigerator
- Large storage locker under the floor
Electronics and Navigation
- Furuno TZ touch electronics new 2017
- (2) displays @ F/B helm port side larger than starboard
- (1) display @ lower helm
- AIS class B
- 48" Furuno open array 4KW radar
- Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot controls at both stations
- Standard Horizon VHF upper helm
- Standard Horizon Loud Hailer upper helm
- Salon speakers with Subwoofer
Vessel features both 12 volt and 120/240 volt power systems.
- Magnum Sine 2802 125amp Inverter system 2800 watts
- ProMariner 40amp Battery charger
- (2) 8D 12v start batteries
- (2) 8D 12v House batteries
- (1) Group 27 12v genset start battery
- 50 AMP 125/245volt shore power cord
- Onan 9.5kw generator
- Cummins 6CTA 8.3-M3 Rated with 1,430 hours
- TwinDisc MG-5061-A Transmissions with 1,54.1 gears
- Onan 9.kw Generator with 1,850 hours
- Riviera Fiberglass single fuel tank 473 gallons
- TwinDisc Power Commander EC - 200 electronic controls
- Hynautic Hydraulic steering
- Boat Leveler hydraulic trim tabs
- Cockpit helm controls with fiberglass cover starboard side fwd
- PSS shaft seal system
- Webasto Diesel Furnace with 6 gallon diesel tank
- Electronic engine controls 3 stations
- Electronic idle speed option
- Reverse cycle heat and air for salon only
- Engine oil change system
- Seaward 11 gallon Hot water tank
- VDO fresh water tank gauge galley
- F/B fiberglass hardtop with opening hatch
- F/B full enclosure
- F/B sink w/ hot and cold water
- Teak factory optional cockpit covered floor
- Cockpit eyebrow canvas awning
- Bow tender support brackets
- Mercury RIB inflatable tender
- 9.9hp Suzuki 4 stroke OB
- Ross Kelly Olsson 12 volt tender davit on stern
- (4) Rod holders in cockpit coaming
- Cockpit sink with hot ad cold water
- Cockpit refer box
- Cockpit fish box
- Cockpit tackle storage drawer
- Shore water connection with pressure regulator
- Walk thru Transom door
- Fiberglass swim platform
- Hand held shower with hot and cold
- Windlass with controls at both stations
- Small keel for protection
- Deck wash down pump by SHURFLO
- Fish box Macerator by Jabso
- Bait tank Pump by Seawater
- Muir Cougar anchor windlass
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Emerald Pacific Yachts has become one of the premier leaders of the Yachting Industry on the West Coast since its founding in 1997. Renowned for the sale of pre-owned and new construction as the Official West Coast distributor and dealer for both Horizon and Riviera Yachts. The company has an unrivaled reputation with a highly experienced and committed sales team to provide superior customer service and assist with all of our clients’ needs.