Built by Westport in 2004, the 42m luxury motor yacht Forty Love recently underwent an extensive over 1 million euros refit, meaning that the yacht shows now in turn-key condition. She is the largest sport fisher built to date. The layout has been conceived in order to maximize the deck space, giving easy access to all five decks and boasting a multitude of outdoor leisure spaces (i.e. the huge open aft area and the spacious sun deck). The wide windows in the saloon and in the main dining area offer striking 360° views on beautiful surroundings, allowing to take advantage of amazing panoramas.
Twelve guests can be accommodated in the 5 (optionally 6) light and airy cabins. A huge beach-style swim platform stepping down into the water adds interior volume, providing extra space for fuel tanks, storage freezer and garbage lockers which give the yacht two months’ autonomy. All the stairs in the yacht are dog-friendly, due to the owner’s passion for Labradors, a dog breed known for its affinity with water. The navigation equipment is of the latest technology and quality with vital items being duplicated to have safety back-ups. Forty Love has American Bureau of Shipping classification.
For more details, contact Nicolas Valin or the Sales Broker of reference Corrado Di Majo.
+39 335 596 7552
Recent refitList of main works completed over the last 2 winters, amounting to more than €1 million
1. 2 Vberth cabins have been totally redesigned and made much more fresh and comfortable for users. Increased the air condition capacity with bigger and new generation silence fan coils
2. Day-head restroom has been totally redesigned and made much fresh and useful
3. All toilet bowls have been renewed with dampered covers and user-friendly Italian designed ones. Toilet fans renewed with silence ones
4. Increased the surface of stabilizer fins for more comfortable sailing
5. Changed the ceiling panels with new marin type plywood panels
6. Added one more fan coil to the salon to increase the air condition effect
7. Painted party deck outside, boat deck inside and outside spaces
8. Main engines had cylinder head overhaul
9. All routine maintenance done for engine equipments and deck gears
10. Bow thruster unit shifted on No. 3 generator for safer operation and to lower the sound in the accommodation area
11. Engine draft fans renewed with speed adjustable ones
12. Completed upholstery works outdoor (all covers converted from green to beige)
13. Shaft propellers pulled out and bearings renewed
14. Some fiberglass repairs done and repainted the Jaccuzi area
15. Added very strong blower for Jacuzzi bubbles
16. Completed curtain works in the interior
17. Watermakers membranes renewed
18. All varnish works done
19. All piping works done
20. All batteries renewed for 24V system
21. Sanitary system checked, maintained and extended certificates
22. Under water lights (5 pcs) renewed
23. All safety equipment and life rafts sent to service and extended the certificates
24. Added 1 jetski with 2 seats, rally type instead of 3 seater. We now have 1 stand up jet for 1 person, 1 jetski for 2 persons and one jetski for 3 persons
25. The wall papers in cabin toilets and corridors are renewed.
26. Marble counters at salon entry is renewed with lighter quartz color