Price, condition and value
This yacht is beautiful. This yacht is going to sell, soon. It is very well cared for.
The exterior of this boat has just been completely repainted in 2009. Then the hull was repainted in 2018. The interior is beautiful. New high-end curtains were added throughout the boat. The decks inside most of the boat have been cleaned and polished.
New Wesmar CPS 1000 Gyro Stabilizers were installed in 2005. Then serviced in 2018. A new Wesmar bow thruster was installed in 2005.
The systems and appliances TVs and electronics are much newer than the hull.
Underwater lights were installed in 2010.
The Air Conditioning has been upgraded.
Anyone would be proud to cruise and entertain on "Sapphire".
At this new price, It is the best value in the market, today.
Aft Deck and Salon
Coming up from either side of the Euro transom is a comfortable Aft Deck. This deck has new teak in 2018.
The companionways forward and the foredeck have new teak. Electric winches make line handling easy.
On the aft deck, there is seating and dining for large parties. The double doors open into the huge full beam salon.
Wow, what a comfortable living space is provided by the salon. It is full width. The seating is elegant and very functional for a few or many guests. Newer 50" pop up LCD flatscreen TV. The window shades are high end and new.
The galley is forward of the salon and open to all of your guests. The appliances are stainless steel current models. There Is seating at the galley breakfast bar.
There are stairs aft to Master number one. This room has a HUGE master bath and walk-in closet. The second master is on the main deck forward of the salon and pilothouse. There is a lot of natural light in this room. This stateroom also has a large bath.
The pilothouse is forward of the galley. There is no space wasted on this area. It is compact and very functional. There are deck access doors port and starboard.
Stairs forward go below to 2 VIP staterooms. These matching staterooms have ensuite heads and double beds. The decor is all Beautiful. The various woods give the interior a very rich appearance.
Total Power: 2x 1050
14.5 knots @ 1950 RPM
19.9 knots @ 2250 RPM
2 Onan 55 KW Generators
- Master Suite is below aft. It is full width and beautiful w walk-around queen, large flatscreen TV, Huge tiled head w Jacuzzi. n The decor is very beautiful.
- The second Master suite is on deck and forward of the pilothouse. It has great natural light, a King berth, large LG Flatscreen TV, office, walk-in closet, head with Jacuzzi and beautiful decor.
- Below the salon and galley are two VIP Suites with walkaround doubles, ensuite heads, and Large Flatscreen TVs.
- Forward and under the pilothouse is a separate crew area with a dinette, Flatscreen TV, galley, 2 cabins and a full head.
- American Cherry interior finish
- Carpets throughout with wood in galley, crews mess & pilothouse
- The galley is forward of the salon and aft of the pilothouse.
- The appliances are top of the line, Stainless Steel professional equipment.
- 4 burner stove and warming zone, electric glass top, Frigidaire
- twin ovens
- sub zero large refrigerator
- general electric wine refrigerated cabinet in the salon
- Sanyo refrigerator on the aft deck
- ice makers in the galley
- built-in coffee maker
- 5" Ritchie Compass
- Simrad AP22 Compass
- Garmin 3205 GPS
- LG TV & Mitsubishi VCR in Salon
- LG TV & Sony DVD in M.S. & VIP
- LG TV & Sony DVD in crew's mess area
- Yamaha Receiver, Sony DVD/CD & Monster Power unit in salon
- Dual AM/FM CD on Fly Bridge & aft deck
Fresh Water: 680