|Length:||114' / 34.80 M|
|Beam:||26' 3" / 8.00 M|
|Engines:||Twin Caterpillar 3412 C 1080 H.P.|
|Cruising Speed:||10 Kts. / 12 MPH|
|Max Speed:||14 Kts. / 16 MPH|
|Asking Price:||1 200 000 € EUR|
The 114.17ft custom Motor yacht ‘Miami Blues’ was built by Euroship Cees Cornelissen in Netherlands at their Dreumel shipyard , she was delivered to her owner in 1991 and last refitted in 2007.
This steel tri-deck is safe and comfortable with great endurance and already has three transatlantic crossings under her belt. Everything on board is thought out for maximum passenger comfort. She features accommodation of twelve guest in master, VIP and thee guest cabins, plus seven crew. The twin 1080hp Caterpillar engines allow her to reach a top speed of almost 15 knots and to cruise at 11 knots in comfort and fully stabilized. Her over 8 meters beam creates an incredible interior space for guests’ entertainment and relaxation on board.
Viewing highly recommended!
- Design/Architecture by Richard Hein
- Interior furniture is manufactured by Struik & Hamerslag
- Semi Displacement hull form
- Steel hull and aluminium superstructure
- She has three transatlantic crossings under her belt
- Strong seagoing capability
- Exceptional stability and comfort
- Economical operational costs
- LR (Lloyds Register) class