AVAILABLE FOR VIEWINGS IN THE SOF !
Custom Line 120’, the new jewel of the series, reimagines and combines many stylistic elements, even from
automotive design and residential architecture, adding thorough research to bring out shapes and volumes, through layout choices in line with the most recent trends in contemporary living.
Totally new is the design of the hull shapes and lines, to ensure maximum strength and lightness, thanks to the use of carbon. A unique example of exterior design and interior settings. give a more aggressive and dynamic look even while in port or at anchor. The windows in the hull are large and generous, while on deck the windows are floor to ceiling and create direct contact with the sea thanks to the pulpits which replace traditional gunwales and large window that is divided in two sections and can be opened separately. Highly personalized with exhaustive options list :
– Generator Kohler 70 kw diff. from std 53 kw
– Auxiliary generator Kohler 70kW - diff from std 53 kw
– Watermaker Idromar 500 lt/h (duplex 250lt + 250lt) diff. from std 180 lt/h
– Tropical air conditioning with UTA (salon + cabins + crew area) diff. da std
– Treatment system for black water Hamann
– Frequency converter ASEA (50hz - 60hz)
– Stern thruster 58 hp hydraulic (double propeller)
– Light underwater -each- (4 at stern + 5 each side)
– Electrical raising curtains in lower deck cabins (4)
– Pullman bed in starboard guest cabin sx
– Pullman bed in portside guest cabin dx
– Dimmer light in pilot house and flybridge
– Movable teak floor in garage with manual roll blind
– Fuel oil filling station in garage for tender
– Courtesy lights on the floor in the lower deck cabins
– Courtesy lights on the floor in master cabin
– Bimini on the fly (manual) - diff. from std
– Perimetral lighting on master cabin and bathroom ceiling
– 2 Perimetral lighting on salon ceiling
– Full height fridge in crew area
– Additional Miele washing machine in MD laundry
– Digital chain counter in main helm
– Crane with max loading 500 kg for bow garage
– Package Premium Internet
– Auto-identification system AIS FURUNO CLASS B (TX-RX FA 50)
– Super Premium integrated touch main helm
– Aft garage ceiling electro-hydraulic travel, for hauling and launching the jet ski
– MCA compliance
– TVCC: thermic night vision and camera B/W - FLIR Pan/Tilt "M625L"
– TV 55" LCD/LED thin with electric raising device and 180° rotation in MD salon
– Walls and doors in LD lobby upholstered in sole leather diff.
– Handles of doors furniture upholstered in sole leather diff.
– Ernesto Meda galley diff. from std.
– Shower floor in master and lower deck bathrooms + bench in master bathroom in marble
– Upholstery in master cabin (wardrobe, TV frame), VIP cabin (niche) and MD salon (side
– Additional shelves in cabins (4 in master cabin, 4 each VIP cabin, 2 each guests cabin)
– Skylight in master bathroom diff
– Curtains in MD salon and lobby and master cabin diff.
– Openable control station in fly deck starboard side
– Gyro stabilizers
– Beds in wood in the cabins