|Length:||56' / 17.07 M|
|Beam:||18' 2" / 5.54 M|
|Draft:||4' 10" / 1.47 M.|
|Model:||56 Convertible / Convertible|
|Engines:||Twin MTU 12V2000 1520 H.P.|
|Cruising Speed:||33 Kts. / 38 MPH|
|Max Speed:||38 Kts. / 44 MPH|
Anna Maria, United States
(Florida - N.W.)
|Asking Price:||$895,000 USD|
This 2005 56 Viking “Team Galati” has an impressive list of upgrades and recent improvements making her a great consideration for anyone looking for a well maintained and beautiful 56 convertible. Just over a year ago in April of 2017. The exterior was painted with
In addition, the aft transom was optioned in (real) teak and sprayed with 10 coats of clear. For the past year, the boat has been superbly maintained by a Galati captain and crew. The most recent upgrades are highlighted
It should be noted that
Call today for your private showing.
• Eskimo ice machine with discharge into cockpit fish box
• Two 12V outlets forward under coaming, one on each haunch
• Teak Bluewater Chair - marlin fighting chair w/ rocket launcher
• Rod holders in each haunch -
• Transom coaming solid with
• Awlgrip lazarette
• Refrigerated cockpit step box
• Livewell in sole
• Extra Deep fish box
• Sawgrass marine box speakers
• Bose cockpit speakers
• Teak covering boards fitted on the cockpit sole and gunwales.
• LED cockpit strip lighting with wireless color control.
• Built-in freezer forward to port in the cockpit area.
• Built-in rinse basin/tackle center located forward in the cockpit area.
• Engine room access is forward in the cockpit area on
• A built-in storage module is located forward in the cockpit area to starboard.
• Refrigerated drink box in the cabin entry steps.
• Cruisair Model KRA038 compressor cools the cockpit freezer and drink box.
• White canvas cockpit sun shade (New in 2018)
• (2) Blue overhead cockpit lights.
• Fusion Model MSNRX200i Wired NMEA 2000 System Controller and (2) JL Audio speakers.
• Custom "Real" Teak Transom with 10 Coats of Clear Awlgrip (New in 2018)
• Bottom Job (New in 2018)
• Cutlass Bearings (New in 2018)
• Prop Scan Recon (New in 2018)
• Flag Blue Awlgrip Paint (New in 2017)
• Complete Super Structure Awegrip Paint - Snow White (New in 2017)
• Additional fuel tanks
• Bow cleats fore & aft
• Oval exhaust outlets
• Fiberglass side thru-hulls
• Additional fuel tank
• Trim tab covers, recessed
• Fresh water washdown at bow inside anchor locker
• Custom S/S anchor chute
• S/S plate on bow toe rail for
• Awlgrip anchor locker
• 4-Underwater Lumitec Lights (Blue/White)
• Fighting Chairs: Bluewater varnished teak and stainless steel fighting chair with rocket launcher back and offset mount; mounted centerline in the cockpit area.
• Live Bait Wells: Indeck live well to port in the cockpit, supplied by a 115/230VAC raw water pump and a Rule 3700 24VDC live well drain pump.
• A Rule 3700 24VDC raw water pump supplies raw water to port for an ondeck live well.
• Wash Down System: Fresh and raw water wash downs to port in the cockpit area, supplied by a ShurFlo Model 4258163E09 24VDC raw water pump.
• Fresh water anchor and tower wash down.
• Rod Holders: Stainless steel flush gunwale mount rod holders fitted (3) each port and starboard cockpit gunwales.
• (6) Rocket launcher style rod holders on the aft flybridge rail.
• Clear out rod holders fitted (3) each port and starboard aft tower legs.
• Fish Box(S): Removable indeck, extra-deep fish box fitted with a SeaLand Model T24VDC 24VDC drain pump.
• Outriggers: Rupp triple spreader outriggers and center rigger.
• Tower: Tuna tower with controls, padded bench seat and FRP hard top.
• Spreader Lights, Bow, Port, Starboard, and Aft.
• Underwater Lights: Lumitec (4) Blue/White transom mounted.
• Teaser Reels: Miya Epoch US9 24VDC electronics teaser reels.
• Electric Reel Outlets: 12VDC Electric reel outlets port and starboard in the cockpit area.
• Ice Chipper: Eskimo EI540 230VAC ice chipper.