This low hour 2 Cabin 2 Head Oceanis 43 lying in Fort Pierce Florida is a rare find.
The owner has her equipped for blue water passage making sailing and is truly turn key.
As you walk down below, you immediately notice an abundance of space and natural light.
To port of the companionway is an L Shaped Galley. Forward and port is the salon that features a settee, a dinning area to starboard and table that converts to a salon double berth.
Aft is a huge VIP stateroom with private access to the shared day head.
Forward is the Master Stateroom with an en suite head.
- Rectangular stainless steel double sink
- Hot & cold pressurized mixer tap
- Gimbaled 3-burner stainless steel stove w/oven & stainless steel safety bar
- 4.55 cubic foot front-opening 12 Volt refrigerator
- 2 cubic foot top-opening GRP freezer w/12 Volt unit
- 110 Volt microwave oven
- Locker w/double door under sink & waste bin
- (2) Closed shelves for stowage, cutlery drawer
- (1) Shelf w/stainless steel fiddle
- (1) Opening port in coaming
- (2) halogen overhead lights
- (1) light over stove
- (1) 110 Volt socket
- (1) Deck hatch w/ blind/screen
- Raymarine Auto Pilot
- Fixed Mount VHF at Nav Station
- Remote Command Mic for VHF at Helm
- Raymarine ST 60 Tri Data Display
- ST 60 Graphic Display
- Wind Display
- Raymarine E120 MFD
- Raystar GPS Antenna
- Raymarine 2KW Radar
- PC Interface
- Stereo / CD Player with Speakers
- AIS Class B Transceiver
- Sirius Weather Receiver
- (1) Fortress Anchor and Rode
- (1) Delta Anchor and Rode
- Electric Windlass
Sail Plan and Rigging
- Furling genoa w/140% overlap, reinforced w/anti-UV protection strip
- Furling mainsail w/ vertical battens
- Mainsheet led back to port winch
- Furling genoa w/drum on deck, furling line led back to the cockpit to port
- (2) Genoa tracks & adjustable cars (2) Genoa sheet foot blocks
- Spinnaker Rigging or Spare Halyard for climbing the mast
- T-track installed on front of mast with two eye-loop cars
- Backlit electrical panel: (10) 12 Volt switches & (11) fused switches & (3) 110 Volt breakers
- 12 Volt cigarette lighter socket
- 110 Volt double pole circuit breakers
- 110 Volt -12 Volt voltmeter
- Water gauge & fuel gauge w/central LCD screen Low battery and low diesel tank alarms
- (1) Mastervolt AGM 12/270 Battery Group Super 8D
- (1) 95 Amp engine start battery
- Battery charging: 110 Volt shore supply & 50' shore power cable
- 40 Amp battery charger
- 80 Amp alternator on the engine
- 12 Volt battery isolator
- Lightning grounding for the rigging
- (6) 110 Volt sockets
- (6) Reading lights
- (14) halogen overhead lights.
- Bow & stern nav lights, steaming light, fore deck light Anchor light/masthead navigation light
- Tri Color Masthead Light.
Manufacturer Provided DescriptionThe Océanis 43 is an unequivocal invitation to delight in her design, comfort and performance. The hull and deck plan are the work of the Berret Racoupeau design office. Their designs have led to the creation of an aesthetically powerful and attractive yacht with remarkable sea keeping qualities. The interior architecture and design are by Nauta Design. This great Italian name, a benchmark in the super yacht world, has helped the Océanis 43 achieve her true personality ? one of contemporary lines where luminosity, comfort and wellbeing take precedence on board.