2020 Model Year TGYG Custom Edition Carver C36 Command Bridge
Available for September 2019 Delivery
Contact TGYG for Details
The C36 Command Bridge offers a fresh take on the flybridge cruising sedan by proving that at 36ft you can still have all the amenities of a larger yacht without making compromises. Carver is the perfect manufacturer to produce this with its reputation for maximizing every inch of space providing the most possible utility for the owner. She is easily manageable, economical cruising, and comfortable all while maintaining the striking styling of the new Carver lineup.
CONTACT YOUR CARVER YACHTS DEALER FOR FLORIDA'S WEST COAST
TGYG Custom Edition Package
Born from experience in the Mega Yacht industry, the TGYG custom package takes our very own Carver Yachts to the next level of refinement that can only be found on a Tom George Yacht Group Carver.
- Black Cherry Gloss Interior Wood Cabinetry
- Ice Queen White Galley Countertops
- Ultra Luxury Exterior Upholstry, Dolche Champagne Pebble w/TGYG Custom Stitching, Grey with White Insert and White Stitching. Heavy Duty Marine Grade Ultra Durable
- Custom Ultra Heavy Duty Bimini Top Over Command Bridge
- All Exterior Covers to Match Custom Upholstry, Sunbrella Cadet Grey
- Polished Stainless Steel Table Leg with Oversized Teak Table in Cockpit
- Color Change LED Exterior Overhead Lights (Red/White/Blue)
- Color Change LED Underwater Lights (Red/White/Blue)
- Main Cabin Fit and Finish Upgrades Including Polished Stainless Steel Air Conditioning Return Vent, Flush Mounted Stainless Steel Stove Vent, Flush Mounted Wiring Access Panels
- All Cockpit Switches Moved in Aft Bulkhead in Main Cabin for Protection from Weather
- Bennett Auto Trim Tab System for Enhanced Vessel Ride and Stability
Carver Factory Upgrade SelectionsCarver Yachts Upgrades Included
- Bow Thruster
- 7.5kw Westerbeke Generator
- Overboard Waste Discharge System
- Fresh Water Transom Washdown Spigot
- Transom Hot/Cold Fresh Water Hand Shower
- Garmin 12" Touchscreen Chartplotter
- Water and Waste Tank Level Monitors
- Cockpit Teak Table w/Canvas Cover
- Helm and Seat Covers for All Exterior Seating
- Upgraded Command Bridge Stereo System
- Cockpit Icemaker
- Full Cockpit Moulded Seating
- Underwater Lighting
- Salon Window Blinds
- Salon Laminate Wood Flooring Ultra Durable
- High Capacity Southern Climate Air Conditioning 25K BTU
- Stainless Steel Anchor
- Hull, Deck and Superstructure: Hand-laid structural and non-structural fiberglass and core laminates bonded with infused resin.
- Hull bottom: Surface beneath the water line is sand blasted to create an optimal bonding surface for the anti-fouling paint. Sea Hawk® brand anti-fouling paint is sprayed onto the hull to create a smooth running bottom.
- Stringer System: Fiberglass stringers are used throughout the yacht.
- Interior bulkheads, cabinets and drawers precision cut, hand crafted cabinets constructed from a selection of woods and high pressure laminates. Drawers are lined with laminate.
- Integral aluminum truss reinforcement in cabin top structure.
Deck and Hardware
- Rails: 1in (2.5 cm) 316 stainless steel rails are used throughout the vessel. Rail stanchion bases are secured using aluminum backing plates laminated into the deck’s fiberglass layup.
- Mooring Cleats: 10in (25 cm) mooring cleats are used at the bow stern and amidship (total of seven cleats). Cleats are secured using aluminum backing plated fused into the vessel’s laminate.
- Foredeck Access: Wide walkways are on each side of the cabin top and provide safe, secure access from the cockpit to the foredeck.
- Foredeck Hatch with screen.
Cockpit /Transom /Swim Deck
- Swim Platform: Integrated into the yacht’s hull and deck. Access to the cockpit from the swim platform is through a transom door on the starboard side of the yacht. Telescoping boarding ladder is installed in recessed area of swim platform.
- Transom: Stainless steel handrail on top of transom. Two storage lockers in aft surface of transom.
- Engine Compartment Access: Hinged cockpit floor hatch with gas shock cylinder.
- Courtesy Lights: Four cockpit courtesy lights with on/off switch.
- Storage: Storage locker below the bottom step to the command bridge.
- Air Deflector: Plexiglass wind deflector is installed on the leading edge of the command bridge.
- Courtesy Lights: Three recessed 12V courtesy lights are installed on the C34 command bridge.
- Seating: Adjustable helm chair. Wraparound seating with table storage under wraparound seat cushions. Aft sun pad.
- Entertainment: 24in LCD Television, Blu-Ray DVD player, AM/FM/CD marine quality stereo with speakers.
- Lighting: Eight LED lights are recessed into the salon head liner.
- Controlled by a rocker switch.
- Seating: U-shaped upholstered lounge with storage underneath seating. Dining height table.
- Ventilation: Salon windows slide open.
- Storage: Hinged door on salon floor provides access to storage compartment.
- Flooring: Plush pile 100% nylon carpeting throughout salon.
- Counter Tops: Solid surface countertops throughout.
- Flooring: Vinyl plank flooring.
- Appliances: Dometic® 3.8 CF (14.3 l) refrigerator, microwave over, two burner electric cooktop.
- Sink: Full-size stainless steel sink.
- Lighting: Five recessed LED lights over galley counter controlled by rocker light switch.
- 110 Outlet: GFI protected 110V outlet.
- American Cherry Interior (CHE).
- Sleeping: Queen size, island berth with Comfort Foam mattress. Dual end tables and halogen sconce style reading lights.
- Privacy: Master stateroom is secured with a hinged wooden door and locking door latch.
- Storage: Port and starboard overhead lockers. Port and starboard hanging lockers.
- Ventilation: Opening overhead hatch with screen.
- Lighting: Natural light provided by overhead hatch and hull windows with blinds. Six overhead 12V lights recessed in the headliner and controlled by a rocker switch. Two sconce reading lights.
- Flooring: Plush pile100% nylon carpeting throughout.
- Sleeping: Twin berths with Comfort Foam mattresses.
- Flooring: Plush pile100% nylon carpeting throughout.
- Privacy: Guest stateroom is secured with a hinged wooden door and locking door latch.
- Lighting: Illumination is provided by three recessed overhead LED lights controlled by a rocker switch. Two bedside reading lights.
- Natural light provided by hull portlight.
- Shower: Fiberglass stall shower with bench seat and hinged aluminum and acrylic door. Shower head can be used as a hand shower. Sump drain with automatic pump. Exhaust fan. LED overhead light. Molded non-skid floor.
- Toilet: Raritan® electric pedestal toilet with freshwater flush.
- Vanity: Vanity is equipped with vessel sink, under sink storage, solid surface counter top, mirrored medicine cabinet.
- Lighting: Two LED lights recessed in the headliner and controlled by wall mounted rocker switch.
- Electrical: 110V GFI protected outlet.
- 12V System: Powered by an array of Series 31 12V batteries. Array includes two dedicated engine starting batteries and one dedicated “house” battery. Battery banks are charged by a 60 amp charger for each bank. System ammeters are located on the ship’s 12V distribution panel and voltmeters at the helm station. Battery on/off switch for the house battery is installed in the salon and the selector switch for engine batteries is located in the engine compartment.
- 110V System: System consists of a 30 amp service supported by Marinco® 50ft (15.2 m) shore power cord. Ground fault circuit interrupters are incorporated into the onboard system.
- Television: Cable television is supported by onboard inlets in the salon and master stateroom and a 50ft (15.2 m) cable to connect to shore outlet.
Fresh Water and Holding Systems
- Fresh Water System: One 90 gal. (341 L) polyethylene tank with shore water connection and integrated pressure reduction valve.
- Fresh water fill fitting installed on walkway. Six gal. (23 L) water heater installed in engine compartment.
- On demand fresh water is delivered via a fresh water pump installed in the engine compartment. An on-demand sump pump is utilized for the shower.
- Holding Tank System: Forty gal. (151L) polyethylene tank is utilized with a dockside pump out fitting on walkway of vessel.
Safety and Navigation
- Bilge Pumps: Two 1,500 gal. (5678 L) per hour automatic bilge pumps are installed, each with a manual on/off switch at the helm. A float switchfor the high bilge water alarm is installed in the engine compartment.
- Bilge Ventilation: Four ventilator blowers are installed in the engine compartment. Each blower creates 240 CFM volume.
- CO Alarms: Monitors with alarms are installed in both staterooms and the salon.
- Engine Alarms: Engine oil pressure and water temperature alarms are installed at the helm.
- Fire Suppression System: An FE241 Fireboy® automatic fire suppression system is installed in the C34’s engine compartment.
- Compass: 4.5in flush mount illuminated Richie® Navigator compass is mounted at the helm.
- Seacocks: Marine grade bronze seacocks are used on all below the waterline thru hulls. Nylon fittings are used on above the waterline outlets.