St Tropez, Miami, Porto-Cervo, Monaco, Palm Beach, Ibiza, Dubrovnik, Acapulco, St Barth, Cannes, Capri… whatever your playground, the 428 Gladiator is the ultimate “Must Have” day-cruiser. No need to disembark from a super-yacht to arrive in style!
This beautiful Italian designed 42' Canados Gladiator 428 is making her U.S. debut at the Miami Yacht Show 2018. A sleek, new model with upgrades that are sure to wow the crowd! See listings for Open Outboard Model and Diesel Models.
Outer skin is made of Vinyl Ester offering the highest resistance to Osmosis blistering and UV. First layers of the outer skin coat are laminated by hand. Further lawyers are laminated using vacuum bagging process to offer optimal resistance strength and weight control. Under the waterline level, hull is laminated using Biaxial (cross to 90°) E-Glass with a Balsa coring to offer maximum impact resistance. Above waterline, the lamination is made of E-Glass sandwich with Balsa offering high strength, rigidity and lightness using infusion process. Hull is painted with two coats of custom formulated Dupont® painting for Canados-Gladiator in solid color.
DECK AND SUPERSTRUCTURE:
Both are laminated with E-Glass infused with Vinyl Ester resin and Airex closed cell foam coring offering superior stiffness, sound and thermal proofing. Deck and exterior furniture in gel coat.
Separation bulkheads for the engine room and the forward storage separating the cabin are Vacuum bagged. Structural built-in Fuel and water tanks are made of infused monolithic fiberglass of a minimum 1 cm/ thickness. Hard top is made of Kevlar/carbon fiber infused with Vinyl Ester resin painted with two coats of custom formulated Dupont® painting for Canados-Gladiator in solid color. Hard top legs are made of stainless steel painted in black. Under the waterline, the Gladiator is delivered with two quotes of primers, ready to apply antifouling paint. Hull is post-cured.
Engine Room and Technical
- 528 gal. approx. gas tanks with two AISI 316L stainless steel race styled filling caps.
- 79 gal. polyethylene fresh water tank.
- 40 gal. approx. diesel tank for generator with one AISI 316L stainless steel race styled filling caps.
- 12V DC ship’s service throughout.
- 2 x Engine AGM Exide Start Gel batteries 12V EM 1100 -100 Amps. one for each engine
- 3 x Service AGM Exide Equipment GEL batteries ES 1300 - 12V - 120 Amps.
- 3 x AGM Exide Start batteries EM 1100 – 100 Amps dedicated to Bow thruster.
- Centralized fresh water circuit with Gianneschi Idromini ACB 61G 12V
- Black water circuit with Whale Gulper Toilet 12 V with anti-odor filter.
- Grey water circuit with direct discharge pump Vetus GWDS 12 V.
- 2 x Automatic Rule 1500 bilge pumps.
- 2 x Whale 50 manual bilge pump.
- 2 x through hull dynamic air intakes with Feit water separators (hull sides).
- 2 x bilge blowers Jabsco.
- Hydraulic pump feeding engine hatch opening pistons.
- 2 x Hydraulic pumps feeding the trim tabs.
- 40 liter water heater Isotemp Indel Webasto 40.
- Electrical circuit 12 Volts / 120 Volts 60 Hz.
- High performance sound proofing panels on the sides and under the deck.
- 2 x Battery chargers with thermal cutoff and switching system.
- 1,200 W - 12 V/120 V Power Inverter
- 3 Racor fuel filters
- 2 x 120 volts power outlets.
- Engine room LED light.
- Pyroff automatic fire extinguishing system with override control at the dashboard.
- Bow Thruster – Vetus 75 KgF1- 2V D.185
- Bounded electrical ground plate.
- Battery distribution panel with battery switches and parallel system for main engines.
- Master electrical control panel located in the cabin with 12V/120V breakers and gauges for power supply, voltmeter and amp-meter.
- Zincs on transom and trim tabs.
- 3 x MERCURY RACING VERADO 400 hp Engines
- Composite custom built engine bracket.
- Stainless steel gas pistons for the deck hatch and chain locker accesses.
Foredeck and Side Decks
- 20 kg Stainless Steel Bruce anchor.
- 40 meter galvanized 8mm chain.
- Maxwell RC8-8 electrical windlass with built-in stainless steel bow roller andn manual safety hook.
- Deck hatch access to windlass and chain locker.
- Chain locker drain with outboard discharge.
- 2 x Pop-Up AISI 316 L stainless steel cleats (Foredeck).
- 2 Pop-Up AISI 316 L stainless steel cleats (amidship).
- Central AISI 316 L Stainless Steel fairlead (Foredeck).
- 2 x Pop-Up AISI 316 L stainless steel cleats (Aft).
- 2 x protection stainless plates surrounding aft cleats.
- Custom made Canados AISI 316 L Stainless Steel rub rail around the boat excluding the swim platform.
- 2 x Quick release pin cleats for fenders – one each side (Foredeck).
- Flexiteek synthetic teak decking.
- Flush mounted fixed skylight.
- 1 x flush mounted openable deck hatch with built-in drainage.
- 2 x Café Racer styled windshields with AISI 316 L stainless steel structure.
- 2 x custom made AISI 316 L Stainless Steel side hand rails.
- 2 x Race styled AISI 316 L Stainless Steel Fuel fills for main gas tanks (one on each side)
- 1 x Race styled AISI 316 L Stainless Steel Fuel fills for generator diesel fuel tank.
- Race styled AISI 316 L Stainless Steel fresh water fill.
- AISI 316 L Stainless steel black water discharge cap.
- AISI 316 L Stainless steel towing eye at bow.
Cockpit and Swim Platform
- Sliding Plexiglas cabin door mounted on aluminum rails.
- Foredeck access steps in composite with Flexiteek synthetic teak decking.
- Two built-in L shaped sofas/lounges with cushions and fenders storage underneath.
- Center console / Dash Board with Crystal engine and electronics display mounted on stainless steel base.
- Deck hatch access to central storage located in front of the center console.
- Helm bench with foldable bases.
- Kevlar/Carbon fiber hard-top painted in Dupont® flat black paint or in custom formulated Dupont® painting for Canados-Gladiator in solid color.
- 4 x painted stainless steel hard top legs.
- Combo Navigation/Mooring lights Lopolight 200-007S.
- VHF antenna painted in black or in hard top color.
- 12 V Khalenberg electro-pneumatic horn.
- AISI 316 L Stainless steel flag mast.
- 4 x recessed in hard top LED spotlights.
- 2 x recessed in hard top Red LED spotlights above dashboard.
- 2 x Portable fire extinguishers.
- Sofa with deployable table.
- Sun pad’s forward part is equipped with a folding backrest on a stainless steel arms.
- 2 x side furniture, one with a 65-liter fridge and sink, the other with double burner glass ceramic hob by Techimpex.
- Sun pad aft with storage underneath for toys or Seabobs (extra). The sun pad is hydraulically operated to access the engine room.
- 10 x Cockpit Courtesy LED lights.
- 2 x AISI 316 L Stainless Steel gates on the sides of the sun pad.
- Engine air outlets on the side of the sun pad.
- Name plate recessed in the aft vertical cushion of the sun pad. Name of the boat in adhesive.
- Carbon fiber 4 steps (3,5kg) – removable swim ladder.
- Recessed bulwark shower with hot and cold water.
- Shore power socket with 10 meter 120 Volts shore power cord.
- 2 x AISI 316 L Stainless steel towing eyes.
- Self-bailing cockpit.
- Full walk-around Center Console with reversed windshield/air deflector and wrap-around stainless steel handrail.
- Built-in recessed foot rest for helmsman.
- Isotta Carlotta ST Steering wheel or equivalent.
- Instrumentation based on standard.
- Electronic Engine controls.
- Electrical windlass control.
- Garmin Crystal integrated cockpit with 17” screen.
- Garmin GSD 24 GPS chart plotter module 50/200 Khz integrated in the crystal cockpit.
- Garmin B 60 depth sounder module integrated in the crystal cockpit.
- Garmin auto-pilot module.
- Garmin 300I VHF Black Box.
- Fusion sound system AV650 with amplifier AM504 and with 4 waterproof Speakers and Subwoofer. Sound system can we controlled from the Crystal Cockpit and via Bluetooth from a smart phone application.
- Bilge water level alarm.
- Black water tank alarm.
- Fuel and fresh water level gauges.
- Trim Tabs indicators.
- Trim Tabs commands.
- Steering indicator.
- Overhead lighted built-in compass.
- Switches for courtesy lights, navigation lights, mooring lights, red overheads lights, bilge pumps, blowers, engine hatch opening system, horn, engines start, water pump, fridge and accessories.
- Access stairs.
- Floor in Bamboo in the cabin.
- L shaped sofa/lounge with storage below and high gloss table.
- Ceiling panels upholstered in Poltrona Frau leather.
- Blackout shield for skylight and hatch.
- 2 x 120 Volts sockets and 2 USB sockets.
- LED indirect strip lights.
- Overheads LED spotlights.
- Fusion sound system with #2 speakers.
- Wall mounted watch, Barometer and hydrometer.
- Built in wardrobe.
- Storages underneath the sofa.
- Kitchenette with built in sink.
- 42-liter fridge.
- Kitchen drawer and storages with wood doors with custom made Corian top and sink.
- Bathroom with wooden access door, sink, shower cabin, Tecma electric toilets, built-in furniture, soap, toilet paper and toilet brush holder, storage, extractor, mirror, floor in Flexiteek synthetic teak, LED spotlights and 2 x 220 Volts power outlets.
- All furniture custom made at Canados
- See photos for different interior options
Tropical Upgrade Package
- Kholer 6 kW Generator 115 Volts (60 hz), (separate diesel fuel tank added)
- Ice Maker in the cockpit with separate water tank.
- Aft cockpit micro-perforated Awning with 2 Carbon fiber poles with tensioners.
- Condaria - Air Conditioning (16,000 BTU)
DisclaimerThe Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.