Don't miss this amazing opportunity to own this One of A Kind 70 Azimut Evolution. "Sylvia VI"
Features accommodations for eight owners/guests in four staterooms. Excellent performance speeds up to 30 knots, powered by reliable MAN V12 1360's.
You'll enjoy true pride of ownership behind the wheel of this beauty. The best opportunity on today's market. She is easy to see anytime.
Boarding the Aft Deck you are greeted with a perfect setting to enjoy moments relaxing or just enjoying the view. Her open Aft Deck is a great area for al-fresco dining, with a built-in settee that can easily accommodate up to eight guests. Large automatic doors open the Aft Deck to the Salon and the two create an expansive area to entertain.
An unprecedented expansive entertaining and lounge area! The salon on this Azimut is the perfect area to enjoy the view. The living space is distinguished by her stylish interior décor.
Forward of the Salon is the Galley. The Galley offers stunning views, with one of the most unique layouts. There are accommodations for eight guests in a perfect nook, to comfortably enjoy meals. Directly opposite the Galley is a Dinette, which provides enough room for dining.
- King berth
- Upholstered headboard
- Seating area
- En-suite Head
- Double sinks
VIP Stateroom & Head
All the way forward of the master down the companion way is the VIP Stateroom. The elegance comfort and sensuous lines of the yacht are also found here. A queen island berth is easily accessible from either side. The spacious wardrobe provides ample storage for clothing. Tasteful finishes throughout with curtains that are sure to keep the light out on those late mornings in bed. Conveniently located within is private access to the private en-suite head.
Guest Staterooms / Port & Starboard
In between the VIP and the Master is the port and starboard Guest Staterooms with incredible attention to detail and equally sized. The Port Guest Stateroom fitted with queen berth and the starboard Guest Stateroom is fitted with twin berths. Both rooms are tastefully decorated with state of the art amenities. Forward is a full-height hanging wardrobe and the entrance to the private en-suite head.
Crew Quarters & Head
- Captain Cabin and 2nd Berth
- Shared wet-head with shower
- Carpeting on cabin floors
- Furniture in matte varnished
- (1) Porthole that can be opened
- Tecma Marine Toilet
- Stall shower
- Sink with cabinets
- 120v duplex receptacles (GFI protected)
Bow and Deck Equipment
Walk-around decks and a large bow section makes moving around the decks a breeze. There are a lovely lounge and seating area for guests on the bow. Enjoy a meal or relax to take in the sun or stars. Also a great get away for privacy and relaxation, especially while at anchor.
- Custom grey hull with black mast paint
- Caribe 14' Honda 40 HP
- Teak Decks
- (2) Viking life rafts
- Bow over-sized sunbathing cushions with glass holders
- Extra upgraded speakers in the bow with Fusion control
- 2500W Lofrans anchor winch
- Anchor winch controls
- Chain wash-down
- Anchor chain: 12mm diameter, 200m length, 520 kg weight
The Flybridge of the yacht is the perfect place to take the sun and sea. Design across the board for the Flybridge helm station. All the instruments are laid out clearly and intuitively in an optimized space to offer the maximum comfort while underway. An oasis of sun pad cushions to lounge on and sofa to enjoy your life at sea in total relaxation.
- Retractable Power Hardtop sunroof
- Custom black painted Mast and Hardtop
- Access from the Aft Deck via staircase
- Access hatch opening
- Height adjustable steering wheel
- Teak table for eight
- Wet Bar with BBQ, fridge, icemaker and sink
- Side built-in seating
- Sunbathing cushions at helm
- Hardtop with power sunroof
- Twin MAN V12 1360 HP Common Rail Engines
- 1000 Hour service complete
- Twin 20kW Generators in Sound Shields
- Twin Seakeeper Gyro Stabilizers
- Idromar Watermaker
- Stern Underwater lights
- Hydraulix Swim Platform
- Dolphin 24 Volt/ 8 A Battery Charger
- Tecma Marine Toilet System
- (2) 220V Fans
- (2) 220V Air extractors
- Racor fuel filters
- ZF Transmissions
- CruiseAir 90,000 BTU air conditioning system
- 24 Volt Oil change pump
- Sight gauge
- Nibral Alloy Rudders
- Fuel Primer pump
is a registered name and does not convey.
Exclusions are to include but are not limited to, all owner’s personal items. A detailed list of exclusions will be provided at the time of sale, upon written request.