|Length:||37' / 11.28 M|
|Beam:||12' 4" / 3.76 M|
|Draft:||4' 11" / 1.50 M.|
|Engines:||Single Yanmar 39 H.P.|
|Cruising Speed:||0 Kts. / 0 MPH|
|Max Speed:||0 Kts. / 0 MPH|
Salem, United States
|Asking Price:||$138,500 USD|
The Beneteau 373 premiered in 2004 and quickly become a favorite of sailors worldwide. Winner of the 2004 Cruising World's Cruising Boat of the Year for Best Value. The 373 offers more light and brightness plus extra headroom for commodious space below. Her comfortable teak trimmed cockpit has a patented innovative pivoting steering wheel making it easy to walk from the helm to the companionway or to the swim transom.
"1st Sail" is in beautiful condition and ready to sail away. She has been only lightly used and primarily day sailed by her current owner since 2006. She has only 150 hours on her very clean & efficient Yanmar diesel.
"1st Sail" sleeps up to 7 in 2 private double cabins in comfort. Headroom is 6'-7'' throughout. The forward cabin is a double V-berth. The aft cabin is also a double berth. The main salon converts to a double berth on port with a single berth on starboard. An ideal layout for 2 couples or a family. The large open layout has ample storage underneath berths and settees, cabinets and hanging lockers. Numerous opening ports and hatches bring in lots of light and fresh air. There is a single head to aft with storage and a spacious seperate shower compartment.
• S.S. double sink w/hot & cold pressure water.
• 2 burner LP gas stove with oven.
• Microwave, built-in to cabinetry.
• 12 volt refrigerator with separate freezer compartment.
• Water heater running off the engine or shore power.
• Cutlery drawer and built in trash container.
• Anodized deck stepped mast and boom.
• S.S. rigging, fractional rig.
• In mast Furling main.
• 140% Furling Genoa.
• Rigid Boom Vang.
• Lewmar 44 CST primaries.
• Lewmar 30 CST secondaries.
• Electric windlass.
• Swim platform with ladder.
• Large lazarette lockers.
• Patented pivoting helm.
• Propane locker.
• Cockpit table.
• Cockpit cushions.
• Hot and cold cockpit shower
• Canvas Dodger.
• Canvas Bimini.
• Raymarine Radar.
• Raytheon ST60 Tridata instruments.
• Icom 402 VHF Radio.
• Raymarine C80 Chart plotter.
• 20 Ampere battery charger
• Shore power with cord.
• 2/ 12 volt batteries.
KIWI Three blade folding prop, in excellent condition.