ACER was designed by Christopher Seymour in close cooperation with design consultant Carl Esch, and features interior styling by Andrei Pastushuk Design . Part of The Worth Avenue Yachts Collection, this yacht is designed for a shipyard build of the clients choice. Seymour has produced versatile concepts to suit the tastes of his clients ranging from the traditional to the radical. This provides bold inspiration for any owner looking to stand out from the crowd. Equally focused on engineering and creativity, the concepts in Christopher Seymour Designs' portfolio mixes advanced hull forms to the latest propulsion systems. He has crafted a range of concept designs to inspire clients, from his sailing yacht designs, Amor Fati and Y146, to his current motor yacht portfolio that includes Vulcan, Malibu and Double Century.
Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Worth Avenue Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
Full DetailsACER will feature Teak decks with first class grade quarter-sawn 55mm wide teak, stainless-steel exterior railing of circular tubes, glass windscreens, tinted double-glazed windows and Awl- Grip or Alexseal finishing. The company has established a unique reputation by embracing a variety of styles and tastes as they take on the new design challenges of The Worth Avenue Yachts collection.
- Stern passerelle
- Two (2) vertical anchor winches with warping head
- One (1) dedicated rescue boat storage under fore deck, accessible via hatch
- Two (2) capstans and four (4) bollards on each side at main deck
- Two (2) overhead crane beams used for launching the tender boats and wave runners on
- One (1) knuckle-boom crane for launching the rescue tender
- One (1) Jacuzzi on bridge deck, with seats and sun beds
Transom AreaFoldable side sections at lower transom, connecting with foldable side balconies aft and swimming platform, jointly in unfolded position providing large aft and near water-level entertainment area.
Interior and Accommodation
- Luxury staircase serving three decks
- Enclosed luxury open aft area with bottom-hinged beach platform and tender mooring platform to receive guests on starboard side.
- Central galley on main deck, with direct connection to side deck and main saloon
- Large bar area on bridge deck
- Owners suite, with dressing & bathroom, and private lounge
- Large open sun deck with luxury day head and dedicated crew access stairway
- Four large luxurious guest cabins on lower deck
- Tender garage which can be converted into a leisure / Beach area for guests with bar
- Guest cabins at 80% MCR on main deck Approx. 54 dB(A)
- Owners area at 80% MCR on bridge deck Approx. 47 dB(A)
- Guest and Owners area’s in harbor mode Approx. 46 dB(A)
- Main deck 2.10 m
- Bridge deck 2.05 m
- Leisure / Beach area lower deck 2.00 m
- Sun deck 2.00 m
Entertainment SystemsFull entertainment system with Satellite TV/ audio and video on demand/ internet in saloons, guest cabins and owners’ areas.
- Integrated Navigation System / gyro and magnetic compass
- X-band radar
- S-band radar
- Speed log
- Echo sounder
- Wind measurement equipment
CommunicationsCommunication according to GMDSS Area 3, Inmarsat F, Intercom, telephone installation
Ventilation and Air ConditioningDesign (summer) conditions: outside air 35°C @ 75% relative humidity / Inside 22°C @ 55% relative humidity
Fire Fighting EquipmentA high-pressure water mist fire extinguishing system is fitted to protect the accommodation, service and machinery spaces.
Electrical EquipmentGenerator sets with a total power output of approx. 254 ekW, 3-phase 230/400 VAC, 50 Hz Emergency generator set according Rules & Regulations/ 132-KVA
Exterior LightingA customized luxury exterior LED lighting scheme based on the exterior design, including underwater lights.
PropulsionTwo Caterpillar or MTU marine diesel engines, approx. 1200 bkW@1600 rpm each with resilient mounting for low noise levels.
- Dry silencers and with seawater cooling
- Below-waterline discharge for main engines
- Soot filters for main generator exhausts
- Main & generator exhaust IMO Tier III compliant
Bow and Stern ThrusterElectrically driven bow and stern thruster, allowing for Dynamic Positioning (DP0).
StabilizersZero speed stabilizer non-retractable (design speed 12.5 knots)
Fresh Water System
- Two hydrophore pumps
- Three hot-water boilers
- Hot and cold water circulation system
- Two reverse-osmosis water makers with sufficient capacity
- Vacuum toilet sanitary system
- Black-water treatment