INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY TO BUY A NEW 2020 66 AZIMUT WITHOUT THE WAIT!
Painstaking attention to detail was invested into creating a platform of Custom Made Comfort in every space on the 66 Flybridge. With an instant feeling of a 4 Star Resort as soon as you step onboard. A newly designed Master Stateroom and other improvements in this 2020 model, providing everything you need to pamper you and your guests no matter where your destination is. The 66 Azimut truly epitomizes the best of Italian manufacturing that includes the latest cutting edge technology.
Every journey starts with a dream, make yours begin on this 66 Azimut!
KEY FEATURES TO CONSIDER!!
ADDITIONAL PEACE OF MIND WARRANTY!!
SEAKEEPER GYRO STABILIZATION!!
BOW AND STERN THRUSTERS!!
ELECTRONIC POWER STEERING!!
INTEGRATED CONTROL PANEL!!
TOO MUCH TO LIST!!
CONTACT THE LISTING BROKER FOR COMPLETE DETAILS!!
Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
- Additional glendinning cable master
- Additional Seakeeper control station on flybridge
- American bar on portside dinette (incl 2 ss swiveling custom stools)
- Audio/Video Package
- Central vacuum system
- Cockpit chair (each) mod. Oskar
- Cockpit furniture w/refrigerator
- Cockpit table w/synthetic marble insert
- Coffee table in salon (n.2)
- Co-pilot seat on flybridge
- Co-pilot seat in main helm
- Electrical bimini top on bow
- Electrical frosting cystal divider between
- Extra socket
- Glendenning cable master
- Hard Top
- Hi-lo system for TV in salon
- Icemaker on Fly
- Lounge furniture - aft fly(L shape sofas & love seat, Batyline grey fabric
- Manual hi-lo table on port bow flybridge
- Mosquito nets for portholes
- Painted floating line
- Raymarine AIS 700
- Raymarine Platinum Package
- Raymarine CAM200IP videocamera
- Refrigerator/Freezer upgrade in SS in galley
- Safe in master cabin
- Seakeeper Stabilizer
- Set of linen (with pattern)
- Set of linen - crew cabin (with pattern)
- Set of towels w/Azimut Logo
- Stern thruster
- Storage furniture in master head w/Botticino
- Teak on flybridge deck
- Teak on side decks
- Telescopic gangway
- Toilet w/ bidet faucet feature in master head,
- VIP head & guest cabin
- 4 floodlights per side installed on aft flybridge
- Upgrade std external cushions
- Washer & dryer separate units in lower deck
- Winecooler in salon
- Wooden floor in salon in Wenge finish
- Wooden floor in dinette, helm, stairs in Wenge finish
- Additional Set of Zincs
- Stainless Steel Protection for Fender Lines
- Table on Bow
- Adjustable Head Support Bow Sunbathing Cushions
- Stainless Steel Anchor
- Aft Cockpit Gates to Transom 32" high
- Cristal Table Top in Dinette
- Sconce for Port Side Salon Fwd Wall
- Fly dinette table w/synthetic marble insert
- Two additional table lamps
- Drawer chest in master cabin
- Master closet conversion
- Cockpit table (hi-gloss version)
- Add'l control searchlight at lower helm
- Chaincounter control at main helm
- Double Racor filters for main engines
- Electric Mooring winches in cockpit
- Electric spare conduits
- Manouvering joystick
- Miele appliances (microwave combo and cooktop
- Watermaker predisposition
- Peace of Mind Warranty
THIS IS THE ONLY 2020 66 AZIMUT AVAILABLE ON THE MARKET RIGHT NOW.
DON'T WAIT THIS OPPORTUNITY WILL NOT LAST LONG!
CONTACT THE LISTING BROKER FOR COMPLETE DETAILS.
Owners Personal Effects. A full list of the Owners Personal effects will be provided upon request.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.