Freshly serviced and full-time captain maintained, Ipanema has just gone into service November 2020; she has new boat warranties and low hours on her Volvo IPS 500's (300 hours approx.) The Onan Generator 11.5kW has about 500 hours. The exciting Riviera 395 SUV with flowing one-level living plan, open cockpit, spirited performance, superior fuel efficiency, and effortless handling. The generous cockpit space is luxurious and functional so you can enjoy water sports by day and entertain by night. The clever design makes life easy and comfortable with a space-saving slimline transom door and the option of fold-away cockpit seating and a cockpit lounge and dining table that converts to a daybed.
The use of space in the accommodation deck below is equally impressive. The master stateroom boasts a large walk-around queen-size bed, handcrafted storage, and adjacent designer en-suite. Your guest stateroom accommodates up to three adults in signature Riviera style. Propulsion: twin Volvo Penta D6 IPS 500 turbo diesel delivering 380 hp each.
This owner took possession in November 2020 of this well kept and maintained demo yacht from Riviera. His intent was to build a much larger yacht and have this yacht for his enjoyment while the new one was under construction. The availability of a new yacht came sooner and he has already purchased the new, larger yacht making Ipanema available now at a much-reduced cost over new with full warranties that just started a few months ago.
Well outfitted and designed as a versatile yacht, the 395 SUV gives the desired cruising comfort and open spaces needed for enjoying the outside of the yacht for the sun and water sports.
With Volvo IPS 500's, she is maneuverable with joystick docking and great fuel efficiency. She rides nicely in the water and offers a quiet, comfortable, dry ride with her enclosed helm. The open cockpit welcomes you to easy lounging and is open for easy access to the water with clean lines and decks. She keeps the cruiser in mind while making sure the sportsman can still use the aft deck for fishing and watersports.
Innovative systems controls are handled with the CZone interface. Almost all the yacht's functions are handled through this interface making it convenient and easy to turn any light or system on from the controller or Garmin MFD at the helm.
The salon and galley are aft as you walk into the deckhouse. Windows all around keep the outside view in all directions.
Down below are the two staterooms with the Master forward and the guest room amidships. The guest stateroom has 3 single beds.
Ipanema is a most versatile yacht with great use of her 40'. Come take a look at this fine yacht and see how she will fill your yachting desires.
The light and luxurious saloon
In the saloon, a lower helm and companion seat on the port side forward are standard, with a raised lounge opposite, providing views forward for guests and allowing the skipper, mate, and crew to all interact while underway. A lift-up 32-inch TV is positioned forward of the lounge, making it viewable from every part of the saloon and the cockpit. Entertainment can also be provided through the radio and CD sound system with iPod interface.
Sunroof hatches are set on the port and starboard sides of the SUV hardtop, above the helm and forward lounge.
An aft galley on the starboard side includes an electric cooktop, sink and food preparation benchtop, under-bench convection microwave, and deep drawer fridge.
The raised dining area, with L-shape seating, is on the port side opposite the galley offering sweeping views through the wrap-around windows, windscreen, and aft through the glass bulkhead door and awning window.
The tinted-glass bulkhead between saloon and cockpit is made up of a fixed window behind the starboard-side lounge, an outward-opening stainless steel framed glass door, and an awning window on the port side.
Entertainers' and adventurers' cockpit
The cockpit is a generous space for entertaining with comfortable seating for up to eight adults and is also the perfect platform for all manner of water sports.
A barbecue unit with a lid and LED lighting are set across the transom, facing forward and accessed from the swim platform so the chef is at the heart of the conversation and entertainment. The unit also includes a sink and food preparation space. Below the barbecue unit, a storage hatch opens from the top with lockers along port and starboard sides, an under-floor storage or fish bin, and a counter-top cabinet in the port forward quarter, below the awning window. The cabinet includes a molded sink with a mixer tap, storage space under, and an optional icemaker. A freezer is located in the starboard forward quarter, under the ladder in the flybridge model. An L-shape lounge in the port aft quarter of the cockpit is available as an option on both models, creating an immediate entertaining space and an ideal extension to the saloon. The lounge includes an icebox under the lift-up seat.
Even more, storage is available in a locker on the outboard side of the transom which is perfect for line oars, hoses, and washing utensils.
Optional IPS joysticks are available in the port or starboard quarters of the cockpit.
Another feature new to the Riviera flybridge and SUV collections is raised bulwarks on the side decks. The raised bulwarks, which are up to 100mm in height from the deck, provide an additional level of security when moving forward or aft along with the side decks.
Sunlovers will enjoy a molded inset in the foredeck that can take a large sun lounge pod with integrated drink holders. This feature is well-loved among SUV and Sport Yacht owners and is new to the flybridge collection.
In the flybridge model, a ladder on the starboard side from the cockpit leads up to the bridge, either open or covered with an optional bimini top. This is a commanding space for skipper and guests, with aft port side Pompanette helm and companion seats providing a 360-degree view and an L-space lounge with a dinette table forward.
Power for the 39 flybridge and 395 SUV models comes from twin Volvo D6 IPS 500 turbo diesel engines providing 272kw (370hp) with IPS 10 drive units.
The proven performance of IPS offers excellent power-to-weight ratio, spirited performance, enhanced torque, improved fuel efficiency, simple slow-speed joystick maneuverability, and quiet operation thanks to under-water exhausts. The system includes electronic variable rate steering and electronic controls including a joystick for slow-speed maneuverability. The drive units are protected by the Volvo Penta Active Corrosion Protection System to complement sacrificial anodes and line cutters. All Volvo Penta components and electronics are covered by a five-year warranty for further peace of mind.
Entering Ipanema from dockside is easy and welcoming. Her extra-large swim platform with the added railing affords safety and the design of large yachts. The aft cockpit fits many lifestyles, easily accommodating the moment.
- relaxed cruising with the seating all around
- convertible seating disappears creating a clean open cockpit for fishing
- large dive platform for swimming and diving
- barbeque in the aft lazarette for, you know, barbequing
- Generous space. Luxurious and functional. Enjoy water sports by day, entertaining by night. Stylish fixed table and lounge to port for alfresco dining.
Optional Fold-away Cockpit Seating
- Cater for extra guests or family instantly. Equip your cockpit with sturdy, comfortable fold-out seating. Cleverly folds away into the coaming on the port side after use.
Extended Cockpit Awning
- Striking design feature. Combines the sports influenced look with practical function. Shade and shelter cockpit diners and guests. Frames entranceway to interlinked cockpit and saloon.
Convertible Cockpit Daybed
- Makes cockpit life even more pleasurable. Lay back and enjoy a relaxed view of the world. Simply lower the stainless steel pedestal on your teak table and convert it to a comfortable daybed. Clever option.
Transom Barbecue Centre
- Electric grill, sink with hot and cold water, food preparation space, LED overhead lighting, stainless steel splashback all protected by a finely crafted, gas strut supported molded lid.
Slimline Transom Door
- Clever design feature. Maximizes cockpit and boarding platform space.
The saloon on Ipanema is open and spacious. Windows all around keep the views of the water when it's time to come inside. The Comfortable seating to port in the large settee is across from the aft galley. Forward of the galley and across from the helm is another loveseat. Riviera designed the yacht to keep the outside in by providing sliding skylights and an aft bulkhead window that swings open. It can all be shut into a nice air-conditioned saloon.
Dedicated Lounge and Dining
- A triumph of fine interior design. Generous raised dining area with L-shaped seating and superbly crafted timber table and conveniently located opposite the galley. After dinner, retire to the luxurious lounge to starboard.
More Fresh Air and Natural Light
- Fill the saloon with invigorating fresh air courtesy of sliding windows on both sides of the saloon and two large overhead sunroofs.
Maximized Storage Capacity
- Saloon and accommodation decks storage options. Handcrafted robes, overhead shelves, and lockers, drawers under beds and lounges, even a two-meter equipment storage locker. Made for extended escapes.
Central location between saloon and cockpit, the aft galley is spacious and accommodating. Electric cooktop, under-bench microwave. The sink, food preparation benchtop, and deep drawer fridge and freezer are all within easy reach with handcrafted cabinetry.
Riviera provides place settings and service for six.
The Master Stateroom is forward with plenty of light coming in from the elongated windows and overhead hatch. The midships berth is easy to access from either side. Lots of storage and closets. The head is ensuite from this room giving privacy to the Master.
- Ultra desirable feature. Large hull windows frame both sides of the master and guest staterooms. Fills the rooms with soft filtered light and fresh air from opening portholes. Wake up to entrancing views.
- Private luxurious retreat. Plush carpet at your feet, queen-sized walk-around bed, handcrafted robes, and ample storage. Light, bright and airy. Timeless elegance from the master Rivera designers.
Ensuite / Dayhead
- Immediately adjacent to the master. Generous proportions, superb appointments. Features a frameless walk-in shower, full vanity and basin, timber drawers, and large, well-lit mirrors.
- Guest stateroom aft sleeps three in adult-sized single berths, or convert the twin berths to a double bed. Handcrafted timber wardrobe, plush carpet, LED lighting, and more. Only the best for your guests.
Transom Locker Storage
- Large volume, solid construction. Easy access, ready for action. Handy storage compartment large enough to store tender outboard, oars, fenders, lines, and fishing equipment.
The helm is designed with the captain in mind. Visibility is excellent in all directions. Comfortable and ergonomic; all controls are within reach and logically placed.
Twin Garmin 8612 Multi-Function Displays with Garmin Autopilot and Radar
- Confidence, ease, comfort, and total control. Be guided and assisted by world-leading navigation aids, joystick control, and touch screen operation in the main helm. Leather helm-and-companion seat and sports wheel.
- Makes docking a breeze. Steering a joy. Effortless accuracy from the Volvo Penta joystick located at the main forward saloon helm. Optional cockpit joystick available.
Volvo Penta Glass Cockpit
- The standard in navigational excellence. On the dash, the world’s most advanced, easiest-to-read-and-operate touchscreen navigation system will empower. Updates continually. Imparts great confidence.
CZone Digital Switching
- Easy, intelligent switch management. Networked CZone digital switch interfaces provide ultimate control of all onboard electrical systems.
- Entertain, party, relax. Large LED TV viewable in both saloon and cockpit, CD surround high-fidelity sound and iPod interface. Option to equip both staterooms with flatscreen TV and integrated sound systems.
Hull and Decks
Blue-water Hull Design
- Created by the international Riviera design team to deliver a soft, dry, and sure-footed ride. The ocean tested and proven structural strength of a Riviera hull will inspire great confidence.
Walk-around side decks
- Thoughtfully placed handrails, a high side and bow rail, and raised 100mm bulwarks. Sure-footed movement forward and aft, safety and comfort for all guests.
- Both practical and indulgent. Concealed anchor lockers store and protect a range of anchoring equipment. A large optional sunlounge with integrated and adjustable backrests and drink holders transforms the foredeck into a restful retreat.
Volvo IPS 500 IPS Drives with Joystick Maneuvering. Approximately 300 hours on the engines, they have just had their 100-hour oil changes. The joystick makes docking and slow maneuvering a breeze. The additional aft docking station is an added comfort bringing you closer to the dock while maintaining control over the yacht.
- Class-leading power-to-weight ratio, enhanced torque, impressive fuel efficiency, quiet smooth and exhilarating performance from twin Volvo Penta D6 IPS 500 turbo diesel engines delivering 380 hp.
- Marine mechanics and engineers will appreciate the Riviera 395 SUV for good reason. A large hydraulic lifting hatch comprising most of the cockpit floor offers excellent access for service and repairs.
- Access made easy by design. For day-to-day inspections or routine engine checks. Simply a matter of lifting the cockpit hatch immediately aft of the saloon door and stepping down.
Onan 11.5kW Generator (465 hours approx.)
Engine Performance as reported in survey 11/2020.
1,000 RPM: 5.9 kts. Port: oil press. 45 psi; Temp. 180; Turbo press. .3; Transmission oil press. 246; % Load 32
2.3 GPH Stbd: oil press. 45 psi; Temp. 171; Turbo press. .3; Transmission oil press. 246; % Load 32
1,500 RPM: 7.5 kts. Port: oil press. 60 psi; Temp. 185; Turbo press. 1.7; Transmission oil press. 253; % Load 47
6.5 GPH Stbd: oil press. 61 psi; Temp. 181; Turbo press. 2.0; Transmission oil press. 253; % Load 56
2,000 RPM: 8.7 kts. Port: oil press. 60 psi; Temp. 185; Turbo press. 6.7; Transmission oil press. 260; % Load 68
14 GPH Stbd: oil press. 65 psi; Temp. 185; Turbo press. 7.2; Transmission oil press. 265; % Load 71
2,500 RPM: 16.6 kts. Port: oil press. 67 psi; Temp. 185; Turbo press. 15; Transmission oil press. 267; % Load 70
21 GPH Stbd: oil press. 67 psi; Temp. 185; Turbo press. 15; Transmission oil press. 274; % Load 73
3,000 RPM: 23.6 kts. Port: oil press. 66 psi; Temp. 185; Turbo press. 25 ; Transmission oil press. 274; % Load 83
30 GPH Stbd: oil press. 69 psi; Temp. 185; Turbo press. 25; Transmission oil press. 260; % Load 85
3,450 RPM: 30 kts. Port: oil press. 66 psi; Temp. 185; Turbo press. 25 ; Transmission oil press. 274; % Load 100
WOT 41 GPH Stbd: oil press. 69 psi; Temp. 185; Turbo press. 25; Transmission oil press. 260; % Load 100
Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.