Virtually new and ready for immediate cruising this is a great example of the new model Beneteau 35 Swift Trawler. With (almost) all of the new boat bugs worked out and no waiting for delivery this is a rare chance in today’s market. Very popular for very good reasons these are great “pocket cruisers”, “day cruisers”, and even long-range coastal cruisers! A wonderful classic with modern chic these are delightful boats.
Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
Two stateroom layout with the master forward. Centerline queen berth has access from both sides. Hanging lockers port and stbd. Next aft on port is a bunk bed stateroom with storage and a locker opposite the head and shower. Shower and commode is separate with a door keeping the rest of the head dry!
Up a few steps the lower helm in on starboard with a sliding door access directly to the deck. Galley is on port. Next aft is the main salon with entertainment center and sliding doors to the aft deck creating on large room when open. Aft deck has access to the bridge on stbd and fold up seats in the double doors to the swim platform. Fold down davits in each aft corner can carry a tender or get out of the way when not in use. Wide walkway on stbd provides easy access to the bow with large sunpad.
Flybridge has a helm area on stbd and a great “U” shaped seating area on port. More seating aft and a huge fixed Bimini top.
- Samsung TV
- Fusion Stereo receiver
- Options include drapes that separate the pull out couch from the main cabin adding 2 more to overnight accommodations
- Two (2) Custom audio/visual surround sound systems. One for the Salon and one for the captains quarters.
- Fusion Audio system to provide AM/FM/WEATHER/AUDIO DISK.
- IntGrated Video system supports HD over the air, smart TV streaming like Netflix and Amazon video
- Internet antenna built into satellite HD dome
Extraordinary performance. Create a hot spot on board so all the boats electronics devices can connect. Using an app you can monitor and mirror any gauge and included watching the chart plotter on your iPhone or iPad.
- Vizio TV
- Great galley up for a boat this size is a real delight!
- Kenyon two burner electric cooktop
- Miele Microwave/Convection Oven
- Vitrifrigo Refrigerator and Freezer
- Large Double Sink
- Ice Maker in Salon Cabinet
Great access on the deck with the cabin offset to port. Four large cleats on each side for docking and dual lockers forward for storage and anchor rode. Electric windlass with plow anchor has controls at each helm and a wired handset in bow locker.
Helm and Electronics
- Plastimo Compass
- Raymarine Auto Pilot
- Raymarine Hybrid Touch Nav/Net 12” Display with Chartplotter, Radar and Bottom Display
- Raymarine VHF radio
- Smart Craft information center
- Plastimo Compass
- Fusion Stereo Receiver Control
- Raymarine Hybrid Touch Nav/Net Display with Chartplotter, Radar and Bottom Display
- Remote Mic for Raymarine VHF
- Raymarine Autopilot Controls
Generator and Electrical Systems
- Onan 7.5 KW MDKBJ-1101-C with only 110 Hours
- Single 50-amp Shore Power Cord
- Battery Chargers for House, Engine and Generator Battery Systems
- Battery and Fluids Monitor in Salon
- Electric Hot Water Heater
Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Cummins QSB 6.7L Main with only 152 hours
- Conventional Shaft and Prop Drive with Keel!
- Bow and Stern Thrusters
- Trim Tabs
- Dripless Shaft Seal
- Racor Fuel Filter
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.