Atlantic Yacht and Ship, specialists in Downeast, is proud to offer this 45' 2017 Millenium Marine Downeast for sale in Annapolis, Maryland. Take a look at these images and videos, or download the brochure. If you have any questions, or are interested in "Broad" just give Bryan a call, or fill out the contact form below!
Custom Millennium Marine 45
Rare Twin Diesel Model
365 Hours on Scania Diesels 600HP Each
410 Hours on 13.5kW Cummins Generator
BROAD just arrived in Annapolis, MD after a long and uneventful trip from the Caribbean. No problems at all during the long and hard 8 day run. All systems onboard worked flawlessly not only on the trip down to the Caribbean in July 2019 but also on the return in April 2020.
- Garmin VHF 210 AIS Marine Radio x 1
- Garmin VHF 210 Marine Radio x 3
- Garmin GPSMAP 1222 Chartplotter x 3 at lower helm.
- Garmin GPSMAP 1222 Chartplotter x 2 at upper helm.
- Garmin BlueChart G2 HD
- Garmin GXM 53 Sirius/XM Weather Module
- Garmin GSD26 Digital Black Box Network Sounder w/Spread Spectrum Technology
- AIRMAR PM111LH 2kW Low Frequency: 38 to 75 kHz, High Frequency: 130 to 210 kHz
- Garmin GMR 624 xHD2 Open Array Radar & Pedestal
- Garmin GHC20 Marine Autopilot
- Garmin GMS 10 Network Port Expander
- Garmin NMEA 2000 Backbone
- Garmin GC 10 NTSC Reverse Image Marine Cameras w/Built In Infrared X 2
- Shakespeare 525-XT 8' VHF Antenna's X 4
- Garmin Reactor 40 Mechanical-Retrofit-Solenoid Corepack
- Garmin GRF 10 Rudder Feedback Sensor
- ACR GLOBALFIX PRO 406 MHz EPIRB
Engine Room Machinery
- Rare Twin Engine Millennium
- Twin Scania D13 083M 441 kW / 600 HP Each
- ZF-325 gears with larger ZF coolers
- PTO Pumps On Each Engine--Port pto pump runs 2 bandit reels, wash down pump, and pot hauler. Starboard pump runs the hydraulic steering.
- Hydro-Slave reservoirs with water coolers for all hydraulics.
- Hydro Tab Marine Engineering Automatic Trim Tabs
- PSS Shaft Seals
- 2.5" Aquamet 22 shafts
- 4 blade nibral propellers
- 3 helm stations-flybridge/lower inside helm/cockpit
- Glendinning engine controls
- Reverso oil change system
- Racor fuel filters for main engines and generator
- Hoshizaki Ice Maker 600# per day. Ice maker dumps into fish box in the center of the cockpit.
- Aqua Air Marine Air Conditioning
- Ongare Windshield Wipers
- Paneltronics 240/120 volt, 24 volt, and 12 volt breaker panels.
- Mastervolt DC Master 24 volt to 12 volt converter
- Mastervolt Monitoring System (MasterView Easy MkII)
- Mastervolt Chargemaster 24/60-3 Battery Charger
- LED Lighting Throughout Vessel
- FUSION RA70NI 2 Zone AM/FM w/Bluetooth NEMA 2000 4 x 50 watt
- 6.5" Wet Sounds SW-65ic coaxial speakers (2 in cockpit & 2 interior)
- Garmin GXM53 Sirius/XM Radio
- ACR GLOBALFIX PRO 406MHz GPS EPIRB Mounted Forward Of The Upper Helm
- FIREBOY Engine Room Fire Suppression System Model: MA20700227-BL 30.6#
- ER Fire Suppression Pull Station @ Lower Helm
- 4 Handheld Fire Extinguishers
- VIKING 6 Man SOLAS A Liferaft Mounted Forward Of the Upper Helm
- Fortress FX-37 Anchor w/spare anchor onboard
- 10 Type USCG Type 1 Life Jackets
Upon entering the helm area from the cockpit you will find a set of Isotherm drawer freezers and refrigerators immediately to starboard with a large countertop above. Immediately to port you will find the microwave, two burner stove top, sink, and dry storage. Just forward and to port is the dinette with seating for 4 and additional dry storage. The lower helm is forward on the starboard side and consists of all navigation/communication equipment. Plenty of air conditioning and a comfortable Lebroc helm chair.
On centerline you will find a companionway that leads down to the guest accommodations. The master is aft on centerline. Queen size bed with plenty of storage. Port forward you will find a cabin with bunk beds for 2. This cabin also has storage for 14 rods/reels. Starboard forward you will find a single berth with rod and tackle storage. Just aft of the starboard cabin is the full head. There is also a wet head that is accessed from the cockpit.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.