*Not available for sale to US residents while in US waters.
The 40m Admiral Yacht SAGE was delivered in July 2017 in Carrara, Italy. She is the best of the 40m raised pilot house Impero’s built to date. The minimalistic interior design by Gian Marco Campanino and exterior features by Admiral were carefully curated by the owner and GMC design, with a unique Ethereal Blue hull color inspired by the summertime Italian Riviera skies. After 2 years of solely private use, and found in turn-key condition, SAGE is ready to be delivered to her new owner.
Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Worth Avenue Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
*Not available for sale to US residents while in US waters.
The 40m Admiral Yacht SAGE was delivered in July 2017 in Carrara, Italy. She is the best of the 40m raised pilothouse Impero’s built to date. The minimalistic interior design by Gian Marco Campanino and exterior features by Admiral were carefully curated by the owner and GMC design, with a unique Ethereal Blue hull color inspired by the summertime Italian Riviera skies. After 2 years of solely private use, and found in turn-key condition, SAGE is ready to be delivered to her new owner.
Step aboard the unique Admiral Yacht SAGE either via beach club or starboard side boarding staircase leading up to the large aft deck lounge area with comfortable seating options. As you move forward, double automatic electric doors lead you to the minimalistic main salon with one port side sumptuous L-shaped Minotti sofa and one straight sumptuous Minotti sofa on starboard side accompanied by a large lounge chair. Dividing the main salon from the formal dining area is a console for tableware with a rise and fall television and starboard side cupboard for glassware. On either side of the formal dining table with seating for up to 10 guests are sliding glass doors allowing unobstructed views and a cool sea breeze while you dine, accompanied by a port side day head.
A starboard side hallway leads you directly to the full-beam Owner’s Suite which is minimally yet tastefully decorated and accompanied by a full-beam master en-suite head with rain shower and upgraded Carrara marble. On either side of the master stateroom, vast windows allow ample natural light as the ebony woods complement the light soft goods. On port side, you will find a large chaise lounge, while on starboard side there are a large desk and spacious storage dresser.
Head aft through the hallway which leads you to access the carpeted staircase down to the four below deck staterooms. Below deck aft you will find the full-beam 2nd Owner’s Stateroom with desk area, storage and wood sliding doors leading to a large ensuite head with upgraded Carrara marble. On both port and starboard are convertible twin staterooms with ensuite heads, and each with a pullman bed. Forward, you will find the VIP stateroom with large storage closet, desk, and ensuite head, as well as an additional pullman bed.
Heading back up the under-lit stairs, turn to port side to enter through an electric sliding door to the service pantry equipped with wine cooler, icemaker, dishwasher and sink before reaching the large fully equipped galley. A staircase leads down to the crew mess which has accommodations for 7 crew in 4 cabins including a private double berth captain’s cabin, as well as the laundry room with double washers and dryers.
Back up the staircase, one can access the bridge which is equipped with fully up to date LCD monitors and navigational equipment. The bridge features a Besenzoni captain’s chair surrounded by additional seating. Up a small set of stairs there is access to the beautiful, spacious sun deck which boasts a large al fresco dining area for up to 10 guests as well as several lounging areas. Forward from the al fresco dining, you can overlook the bow which features large, comfortable seating areas and sun pads with optional sun awnings.
The exterior relaxation area on the sundeck allows you to enjoy 360-degree views featuring sun pads with storage space underneath, 4 large chairs and 2 large coffee tables with a cohesive minimalistic design. All the way aft are additional sun pads and lounge area which are covered by removable sun awnings. Dividing the dining area from the exterior relaxation area is a console equipped with fridge, ice maker and storage as well a 75” rise and fall television.
Leading down the stairs there is access to the beach club with port side day head. This then leads to the tender garage equipped with ample storage and 3 refrigerators with an opening starboard side door before reaching the engine control room and the engine room.
• On deck master stateroom with ensuite
• 4 x Below deck staterooms
• 2nd Owner’s stateroom with ensuite
• 1 x VIP stateroom with ensuite (with pullman)
• 2 x Convertible twin configuration staterooms with ensuites (both with pullmans)
• Upgraded Carrara marble in all ensuites
• 2 x CAT C32 ACERT 1417kW Engines, 1115 hours
• 2 x Kohler 3 Phase Generators 70kW, 3600 hours
• 2 x Fin Zero speed Stabilisers CMC Electric
*Full build specs are available upon request.
• Eekles Frequency Converter
• 2 x Selmar watermakers (300 liters per hour)
• OPEM steering system
• Selmar water softener system
• Selmar sewage treatment system Blue Sea Plus Model 4000
• 2 x 800 AHU air conditioning guest, one crew
• Hydromar garage crane to launch tender
• Hydromar aft main gangway with 2 remote controls
• 8 x Underwater lights
• Besenzoni side boarding ladder (starboard side aft)
Entertainment and A/V Equipment
• Apple TV in each guest cabin
• Domoteque (audio, blinds and lights controlled by iPad on the main deck and sun deck)
• Party Mode
• 2 x 65” TVs in Owner Cabin
• 1 x 48” TV in VIP Cabin
• 2 x 42” TVs in Guest Cabins
Communication and Navigation Equipment
• 1 x VHF DSC Class A (Repeated crew Mess)
• 1 x SSB Mf/HF DSC Class A
• 1 x Inmarsat C System
• 1 x Dock WIFI system
• 1 x Cell phone system (available for use in USA)
• 5 x Fixed cameras
• 3 x PTZ cameras in (2 x on top of mast; 1 x in engine room)
• 1 x FLIR camera on top of mast
• 1 x MATRIX Switch
• 4 x 19” LCD Monitors
• 1 x 19” LCD (CCTV) monitor
• 2 x Radar 6KW 96nm
• 1 x 5’7” DGPS display colored LCD display
• 1 x 4’3” GPS display colored
• 2 x 4’3” Multifunction data colored LCD display
• 1 x Chartplotter system
• 1 x GYRO compass
• 1 x Magnetic compass
• 1 x Autopilot system
• 1 x 4’5” Echo Sounder system display
• 1 x 4’5” Speed Log system display
• 1 x 4’5” AIS system display
Galley and Laundry Equipment
• Miele 1.5 size induction Hob
• Miele 1.5 size oven
• Ninci Extractor hood
• Ninci Sink macerator
• Miele dishwasher
• Double stainless-steel sink with macerator
• 1 x Miele fridge/freezer
• 1 x Miele full size fridge
• Liebherr Grand Cru wine chiller
• 2 x Vitrifrigo Chiller drawer
• Miele Full size dishwasher
• Stainless-teel double sink with macerator
• Isotherm icemaker
• 2 x Miele washing machines
• 2 x Miele dryers
• 2 x Custom refrigerators
• 1 x Custom freezer
• Music controlled by iPad and lighting
• 40” TV
• Apple TV
• 3 x Cabins with 2 x berths in each
• All ensuites
• 19” TV in each cabin
• Apple TV in each cabin
• Engineer cabin CCTV monitoring
• Miele microwave
• 2 x Vitrifrigo chiller drawers
• 37” Samsung TV
• 15” CCTV Monitor
• Furuno wind speed repeater
• Autoprime fire alarm system
• Furuno VHF radio
Security, Safety, and Firefighting Equipment
• 4 x 10-man Rafts ARIMAR deep Sea
• 2 x Life jackets in each cabin plus 8 extra
• 1 x EPIRB 406 Mhz
• 1 x SART 9 Ghz
• 1 x Navtex System (Monochrome 4’5” display)
• 1 x BNWAS Watch alarm system (crew mess)
• 38 x Fire extinguishers
• Smoke detectors as per RINA
• Heat Detectors as per RINA
• Flares as per RINA
• Williams 505 Diesel Jet
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.