HIGH BID is a special version of the Princess V72 with the largest engines, extra systems, special designer appointments, and super low hours!
WILL CONSIDER ALL TRADES: Boat / Plane / Land
HIGH BID highlights include:
- Powered by the big Cat C32 ACERT 1,702 bhp each / only 590 hours since new
- ABT-Trac Hydraulic Stabilizer fins
- Hydraulic (Not DC) Bow and Stern Thrusters
- Chilled Water Air Conditioning System
- New Furuno Electronics suite
- Full Beam Master
- Garage stowage for tender
- Passerelle gangway hydraulically deploys from stern
- Teak Decking
- Special Edition Designer Appointments Throughout
- Oversized Port Lights for each Stateroom and Head
- Imported Conversion with full new US Systems, not just a transformer
- (3) Staterooms plus (1) Crew and (3) Heads plus (1) Crew
Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
- (2) 12" Furuno NavNet TZ2 Touch Multifunction Displays (New 2015)
- Furuno NavPilot 700 Autopilot with 3.6" Display
- Furuno Depth with 3.6" Display, with Speed and Distance Log
- Simrad VHF
- ACR Spotlight
- Dual Fiberglass Dome Antennas
- Radar and Antenna Winged Mast Head
- Air-Conditioning Vents
- Dual Boning Digital Electronic Engine Displays
- Leather Wrapped with Contrasting Stitching
- CruiseAir Controller
- ABT Trac Stabilizer Controller
- Fireboy Xintex Fire Controller
- Emergency Engine Back-up Controls
- Twin Helm Seats - Electronically Adjustable
- AC/DC Control Panel - Touch Screen
- Electric Door to Side Deck
- Electronic CAT Controls
- Dual Lever Bow/Stern Hydraulic Thruster Controls
- Power-Assist Steering with Tilt Wheel (Wood & Leather)
- Rudder Position Indicator
- Pastimo Compass
- Chart Area with Storage
- Twin Windshield Wipers with Freshwater
- Bilge Pump Controls with Visual "Pump Running" Indicators
- Fuel Contamination Alarm System
- 12v Outlet
- Red Night Lighting
- Hardwood Flooring with Berber Carpet
- Bose Surround Sound System
- Full Air-Conditioning - CruiseAir Chilled Water System
- U-shaped Sofa with Coffee Table
- Sideboard Unit incorporating LED TV with Powered Lift linked to Surround Sound System, Refrigerator, Icemaker and Bottle & Glass Storage
- Forward Raised Circular Dining Area
- Blinds, Curtains or Sunscreens to all Windows and Doors
- Overhead Downlighters
- Electric Hardtop Sliding Roof
- Stainless-Steel Framed Triple Sliding Saloon Doors by OpaCMate
- Electric Aft Window Lowers/Raises
The 72 Princess was designed as an enclosed salon, so the galley is accessed naturally from a curved stairwell behind the dinette and at its landing provides an open atrium effect with 12’ of headroom. The compact but well-equipped L-shaped galley is aligned to port and is the center point of traveling between the staterooms and the salon, allowing for guests to easily grab a snack or cold beverage. It features a 4-burner range, 2 sinks, a microwave oven, a dishwasher, a built-in trash bin, and even a designer glass and chrome vent hood mounted to the black mirrored back bulkhead for a dramatic statement of luxury. Of course, there is natural lighting from the (2) opening Portlights as well as the salon windows and skylight. The galley sole is walnut stained hardwood planks that extend to the rest of the companionway up to the doors of the staterooms.
- Full set of David Mellor flatware and Legle stoneware mounted in felt-inlay holders in the kitchen drawers.
- Range; 4-zone flush mount ceramic glass top, with digital controls and safety system.
- Elegant stainless-steel and glass Extractor Fan
- Microwave; Kenmore Elite, with Convection oven, stainless finish and powered rotisserie plate/grill.
- Sinks; (2) Franke brand stainless, under counter install with Monobloc mixer tap.
- Trash bin; Built-in cabinet on slides with light cherry façade.
- Countertop; Natural granite stone with splash rail and stainless stay strips.
- Faucet; Hansgrohe brand chrome single neck,
- Dishwasher; Bosch, built-in with light cherry cabinet façade.
- Refrigerator / Freezer; Waeco of Germany, built-into light cherry cabinet, full height refrigerator on top / freezer on bottom with quality thumb activated stainless steel pulls.
- Lighting; (4) overhead halogen spots, (6) under cabinet mini spots
- Cabinetry; Light cherry book-matched veneer, with push button locks, and under door locking clasps
- (5) Pull drawers with soft close sliders
- (1) Large drawer under microwave for pots
- (3) Overhead cabinets with door that open upward with support gas shocks
- (1) Door of shelves
- Additional Storage; there is a fiberglass bin located in the galley sole, under a hinged hatch, also storage shelving under stairwell, and in cabinet above washer/dryer.
The tastefully appointed luxurious Master Stateroom is located amidships, and features a king-sized, forward facing island berth, with (4) huge port light windows on both the port and starboard side. The aft window opens and has a portable screen for natural, fresh air. Wood blinds cover the windows for privacy. There is a comfortable sofa to lounge sofa to port, with a leather covered dresser with built-in mirrored vanity, chair, and 4 drawers to port. The vista provided by the windows is incredibly beautiful. There are his and her hanging closets and a spa-like master head just aft.
- Berth; VI Spring Life Changing brand custom made inner spring mattress wrapped in velour.
- Sofa; Covered in light tan textured fabric with 2 seat and back cushions, arm rest and sitting elegantly on chrome open base footing.
- Vanity Chair; Leather, 2 color dark navy, and black custom.
- Windows; Custom large port windows, (4) panels on each side. The aft panel open inboard with hinge, and (4) stainless dog latches.
- Headliner; Ultrasuede covered geometric panels
- Lighting; (10) dimmable halogen spots, (2) swan-neck style reading lamps, accent track lighting under berth and in valance.
- Valance; High gloss, dark cherry wood with accent track lighting.
- Blinds; Ocean Air brand, 3” dark cherry with pull strings.
- Wall Fabric; Headboard features iridescent fabric geometric inlays, trimmed in dark cherry wood. The forward bulkhead is a combination of dark cherry wood surrounding the entertainment center, and light tan colored textured fabric, and the outer walls are wrapped in a medium tan durable fabric.
- Stereo; Kenwood 12v AM/FM/CD/DVD player.
- Speakers; (2) flush mounted, color matched overhead.
- Carpet; Tight weave tan colored Berber style, with bound outer edges that lay in (unglued), for easy removal for cleaning.
- Cabinetry; Features posi-locks, with soft close hinges and sliders, veneered in horizontally grained natural cherry, book matched where applicable.
- (2) Dark cherry finished Nightstands
- (2) End cabinets with 2 drawers and 3 shelves behind fascia doors to port
- (2) End cabinets, 1 with 2 drawers to starboard outboard of the lounge sofa
- Door handles; Chromed, elegant with textured handle.
- Door hinges; Ghost inlay heavy duty.
- Door catch; Chromed easy pull magnetic door catches.
- Closet; His: Behind 2 doors, center opening, and features automatically illuminating 3’ hanging bar, with 3 soft close drawers with leather strap pulls. There is a safe mounted in outboard wall, and a portable fire extinguisher. A 120v/240v electrical distribution breaker panel for saloon and galley equipment is located behind a compartment.
- Closet; Hers: Behind (2) mirrored doors, center opening, and features an automatically illuminating 3 ½’ hanging bar, full length for dresses, with 3 shelves tucked to port.
- Washer/Dryer: Midea brand US-FC70 combination unit, located at the landing outside the master door, features a built-in unit behind a light cherry veneer cabinet door
The ultra luxurious master head is located behind a bulkhead for the master berth. The dramatic black porcelain tile flooring and sparkling-clean chrome appointments invites you into the glass enclosed shower which features an overhead waterfall rain shower head, in addition to a handheld wand. There is a 6’ long white Corian vanity top with an inlay sink, freestanding vanity cabinet, and full-length mirror behind the vanity, and a toilet. The chrome towel rack is heated for the ultimate in luxury.
- Toilet; Dometic porcelain toilet with push button flush, and full indicator light, functioned when tested
- Sink; Perrin and Rowe designer partially inlayed white sink
- Faucet; Samuel Heath designer chrome faucet
- Lighting; (4) dimmable, overhead halogen spots, (2) over vanity designer lights,track lighting under vanity and behind mirror
- Medicine Cabinet; with (3) shelves, and GFCI 110v outlet
- Vanity; High gloss dark cherry finished cabinet with (4) larger soft close doors with posi-lock latches
VIP Guest Stateroom
The elegant VIP guest stateroom is forward and features a raised island queen sized berth with steps on each side. The luxury appointments include an ensuite oversized head, a large hanging closet, and an entertainment center. The stateroom is bathed in natural light coming from oversized portlights and a huge overhead skylight hatch. Privacy is provided by Oceanair dual screen for the hatch, and wood blinds for the Portlights. Air conditioning is provided by a local 12,000 BTU Dometic brand system with private digital controls.
- Berth; VI Spring Life Changing brand custom made inner spring mattress wrapped in velour, pedestal mounted, with storage underneath, and (4) drawers.
- Vanity; Leather wrapped with dark cherry high gloss finish, a large mirror, a leather seat, and a vanity storage compartment.
- Windows; Oversized Trend Marine port lights, stainless with 8 dogs, and hinged inboard. Screens stow in the closet.
- Headliner; Ultrasuede covered geometric panels
- Lighting; (4) dimmable halogen spots, all functioned when tested, (2) mini lights over vanity, (3) mini lights over headboard, (2) swan neck style reading lamps, accent track lighting under berth
- Valance; High gloss, dark cherry wood.
- Blinds; Ocean Air brand, 3” dark cherry with pull strings, and slide wires to keep secured when underway.
- Wall Fabric; Headboard features iridescent fabric geometric inlays, trimmed in dark cherry wood. The wall material is a combination of dark cherry wood surrounding the entertainment center, and light tan colored textured fabric. The shelving outboard of the berth is wrapped in weave textured dark leather material.
- TV; Samsung 20” flat screen with Direct TV receiver.
- Stereo/DVD; Kenwood 12v AM/FM/CD/DVD player.
- Speakers; (2) flush mounted, color matched overhead.
- Carpet:; Tight weave tan colored Berber style, with bound outer edges that lay in (unglued) on the sole, for easy removal for cleaning.
- Cabinetry; Feature posi-locks, with soft close hinges and sliders, veneered in horizontally grained natural cherry, (1) large hanging close to starboard, (4) overhead cabinets, (2) on each side, with hinges and gas shocks to hold open in place. *several weak gas shocks, not cabinets open; (4) deep drawers under berth, with posi-lock latches and soft close doors under berth, with posi-lock latches and soft close doors.
- Hardware; Chromed, elegant with textured handles, ghost inlay heavy duty hinges, and chromed easy pull magnetic door catches.
- Closet; Features automatically illuminating 3’ hanging bar, a shelf, and portable fire extinguisher. A 120v/240v electrical distribution breaker panel for air conditioning blowers is located behind a compartment.
- Hatch; Trend Marine custom 3’ x 1.5’ skylight hatch with Oceanair slide screens (light / dark).
The luxurious and surprisingly spacious head is located to the port side and features a dramatic black porcelain tile flooring and sparkling-clean chrome appointments. The glass enclosed shower which features natural lighting through a portlight and a handheld wand. The vanity top is of white Corian material and features an inlay sink, large mirror, and a mirror medicine cabinet. The chrome towel rack is heated for the ultimate in luxury.
- Toilet; Dometic porcelain toilet with push button flush, and full indicator light, functioned when tested.
- Sink; Perrin and Rowe designer partially inlayed white sink.
- Faucet; Samuel Heath designer chrome faucet.
- Lighting; Natural portlight, opens into shower, (4) dimmable, overhead halogen spots, (2) over vanity designer lights, track lighting under vanity and behind mirror.
- Medicine Cabinet; with (3) shelves, and GFCI 110v outlet.
- Vanity; High gloss dark cherry finished cabinet with (2) cabinets underneath, elevated and illuminated on bottom of cabinet.
3rd Guest Stateroom and Head
The 3rd Stateroom is located to the starboard side and features twin berths and an entertainment system. There is private access to the 3rd head which is also used as a day head.
- Dramatic curved glass enclosed shower, black porcelain tile, and chrome hardware
- Dometic porcelain toilet
- High gloss dark cherry vanity cabinet and sparkling-clean chrome appointments
- Port light in the shower
- Vanity top is white Corian material and features a Perrin and Rowe designer inlay sink
- Large mirrored medicine cabinet
- Chrome towel rack is heated for the ultimate in luxury
The crew quarters is accessed through a door at the transom and features twin side-by-side berths, and entertainment system, a head with a sink and vanity and an enclosed shower.
- Reversible electric anchor winch with foredeck and helm position controls
- Self-stowing 88lb Delta anchor with 295' of chain
- Bow rope storage locker
- Freshwater deck/anchor wash
- Walk-through coachroof seating
- Coachroof sunbed area
- Deck storage lockers for fenders and foredeck sunbed cushions
- Stemhead roller with automatic anchor launch and retrieve
- Stainless-steel bow, stern and spring cleats (8)
- Stainless-steel pulpit and guard rails
- Two electric sternline mooring winches
- Stainless-steel coachroof handrails
- Forecabin hatch
- PVC rubrail with stainless-steel insert
- Full set of navigation lights
- ACH searchlight with remote control
- Twin electric trumpet horns
- Fuel and water fillers
- 12.5' Electro-hydraulic telescopic teak and stainless-steel passerelle (gangway) with remote control
- Teak decking
- U-shaped seating/dining area to starboard with folding teak table'Cockpit lighting
- Tonneau cover
- Stainless-steel handrails
- Cockpit wetbar including sink, refrigerated coolbox, electric stove, storage and waste bin
- Electro-hydraulic opening garage with storage for tender or jet ski
- Electric winch dinghy retrieval system
- Life raft storage with life raft
- Access hatch to lazarette stowage space
- Transom door to crew cabin
- 220/240v shore support inlet in locker
- Loudspeakers linked to saloon surround sound system
- Twin cockpit gates leading to aft deck and to bathing platform with raise/lower facility (882lb capacity), hot and cold transom shower, foldaway swimming ladder and teak decking
Power and Drive Systems
- 5-bladed propellers in nickel aluminium bronze
- Veem Sidethruster hydraulic bow thruster (375lbf)
- Hydraulic stern thruster
- Engine room lighting
- Power-assisted electro-hydraulic steering
- Electro-hydraulic trim tab controls with indicators
- Electronic engine controls
- Freshwater outlet point in engine room
- Engine room extractor fans with electronic time delay
- Dripless shaft seals
- 4 x heavy duty batteries for engine starting - in boxes
- 6 x heavy duty auxiliary batteries - in boxes
- Engine alternators charge both banks of batteries via automatic switch charging system
- 2 x 60-amp battery chargers charge both banks of batteries via an automatic switch charging system
- Battery paralleling system with remote control at helm position
- Remote battery master switches with control switch at main panel
- Circuit breakers on all circuits
- Generator; Onan 27kW, model 27MDKBU-6404B, 1,010 hrs indicated, diesel generator with own starting battery and specially silenced exhaust
- Shore support inlet in cockpit behind custom door
- Generator / shore support changeover switch
- Power points (240v) in saloon, galley (double) owner's stateroom and guest cabins
- Polarity check system
- Earth leakage safety trip
- Shaver points in all bathrooms
- Twin fuel tanks (in NS8 marine grade alloy) with interconnection system giving 968 gallon capacity
- Fuel fillers on both side decks
- High-capacity duplex fuel filters/water traps with changeover cocks and visual contamination warning at console
- Remote fuel cocks in cockpit locker
- Fuel gauges on helm console
- Water tank totalling 150 gallons plus 16 gallons hot water calorifier
- Water heated by 240v immersion heater
- Automatic water pump with filter
- Main circuit breaker at switch panel
- Water level gauge
- Deck filler
- Electric Quietflush WC system with 60 gallons holding tank, contents gauge and electric overboard discharge with macerator back-up system as well as dockside discharge system
- Fireboy Xintex automatic/manual override fire extinguishers in engine room with warning system at helm position
- Hand-operated fire extinguishers (5) in owner's stateroom, forward and starboard guest cabins, galley, helm position and crew cabin
- Automatic electric bilge pumps (with manual override) in engine room, forward accommodation and aft lazarette (7 total)
- High capacity manual bilge pump with valve system and suction points in same areas
Other Notable Features
- Stainless railing throughout cabin, wrapped with embossed leather covers
- Light wood interior for a fresh, elegant look
- Direct TV receivers in each stateroom including crew quarters
- Set of cutlery, crockery and glasses
- Fenders; (4) large fenders with socks and leather/wool saddle chocks
- Boat hook
- Owner's manual
- NOTE: The vessel is equipped with a white 2018 ZAR Yacht RIB tender with 40hp Suzuki outboard that is not officially part of the offering, but may be available separately.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.