This is a great example of the 6 cabin/6 head layout on the Leopard 58 catamaran. She is currently being used for private crewed yacht charters in the Virgin Islands. The yacht is being constantly upgraded and maintained to the highest level.
BUILDERS REMARKS: Nothing compares to cruising the sea aboard the Leopard 58. With a spacious, split-level floor plan featuring two cabins opening to a forward cockpit and four cabins below (all with private en-suite baths), the Leopard 58 provides unforgettable sailing getaways for large groups.
Venture up to the enormous fly bridge and captain from the helm station with a 360-degree vantage point, all sail control lines within arm's reach, electric winches and a fully equipped Raymarine Navigation System. Performance under sail is nothing short of impeccable and made all the more pleasurable by fly bridge amenities including stylish lounge seating with an additional propane grill and wet bar/refrigerator.
Down below, you'll find spacious, teak-style decking, state-of-the-art equipment and air-conditioning, making this yacht an unrivalled leader in cruising comfort.
Inside the 5800, you'll discover a well-appointed galley with a large refrigerator, 2-drawer freezer, 4-burner gas cooker with oven & broiler, and microwave, offering the tools necessary for dining afloat. Meals can be enjoyed in the saloon, which includes plush wrap-around seating and a wet bar. The yacht also comes complete with 46" flat screen TV/DVD player, onboard WiFi, Apple TV, CD stereo with MP3 connection, as well as cockpit and fly bridge speakers.
Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
Leopard Catamarans is excited to introduce the new flagship of the Leopard line, the all new Leopard 58. Expertly crafted by world renowned Robertson and Caine, the Leopard 58 stays true to Leopard Catamarans' sleek and innovative style.
- HULL CONSTRUCTION: Composite Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) Sandwich with Balsa core
- DECK MATERIAL: Textured GRP
- RUDDER TYPE: Balanced spade rudder
- KEEL TYPE: Multihull
- WHERE BUILT: South Africa
ENGINES AND CONTROLS
- Yanmar 75HP
- GEARBOX: Yanmar SD50
- CONTROLS: Morse
- COOLING SYSTEM: Heat Exchanger
SAILS AND RIGGING
- TYPE: Sloop Rig
- SPAR MAKER/MATERIAL: Sparcraft / Aluminium
- STANDING RIGGING MATERIAL: Stainless steel wire, original
- RUNNING RIGGING MATERIAL: Core braided line
- MAINSAIL REEFING: Slab reefing
- HEADSAIL ROLLER FURLING: Profurl Titanium
- GENOA WINCHES: 2 x 65AST, 2-speed, self-tailing,
- MAIN HALYARD WINCH: 1 x 65AEST (alloy) electric main halyard winch
- COOKER TYPE: Force 10, 4 Burner w separate dual electric hob
- GRILL: Yes
- SINK: (1) Double basin in galley and dish drainer
- SHOWERS: 6 plus transom shower
- HANDBASINS: 6 plus flybridge
- UPHOLSTERY/COLOUR SCHEME: Cream naugahyde in saloon and striped cotton covers in cabins
- INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/WOOD TYPE: Cherry laminated marine ply
- VOLTAGE: 12V
- ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT: 110V
- HOUSE BATTERIES: 4 x AGM 210Ah house batteries
- ENGINE BATTERIES: 2 x AGM 100Ah engine starter batteries
- GENERATOR BATTERIES: (1) 100Ah
- GENERATOR: Northern Lights 20 kw Genset
- WARPS: 6
- FENDERS: 8
- PRIMARY ANCHOR: Delta
- SECONDARY ANCHOR: Danforth
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.