MOVED TO NEW LOCATION, FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA
Bristol Condition Lagoon 620 Catamaran. One owner since new, two full time crew, open checkbook maintained, only the best of the best. Six cabin, five head layout, plus two bow crew quarters (each with its own head).
Two generators, two watermakers, multiple redundant systems for long haul/remote cruising autonomy. Good sail inventory.
Low Hour Motors!
Fresh Bottom Paint!
Boat is turnkey, ready to sail to anywhere in the world!
The yacht has had a full refit with new electronics, recaulk of windows, upgraded rigging and many, many more upgrades in the 4th quarter of 2019.
Available for showing after February 15, 2020.
Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
- NEW Navigation System
- NEW Satcom System
- NEW Navigation and Deck Lighting
- NEW Interior Lighting - courtesy, headliner, salon and cabin/head lighting
- NEW Cabin Fans - all cabin fans replaced
- 2019 A/C Repairs - includes repair/replacement of all required air handler and chiller components
- NEW Batteries - House, Engine and Generator
- NEW Ships Charging and Inverter System
- NEW Domestic Appliances - Galley, Flybridge and Laundry
- NEW Interior and Exterior Lighting
- NEW Pumps and Electric Head Systems
- NEW Furling Systems and Controllers - all replaced
- NEW Mast, Standing Rigging, Running Rigging - all replaced
- 2019 Watermaker Repair to operational condition
- 2019 Tenderlift Repair - includes replacement of power pack
- 2019 Windlass Repair - includes replacement of mechanical, electrical and control components
- NEW Winch Contactors and Control Switches - replace winch electrical components
- 2019 Repairs to Propulsion Engines - includes electronic engine controls, engine sensors, engine displays, software updates and programming
- 2019 Repairs to Gensets - both generators
- NEW Bottom Paint
- NEW TV, Stereo and Entertainment Systems
- REPLACED all Eplex and Scheiber System Components
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.