Namaste has been lovingly maintained and cruised by her original owner who used his extensive commercial maritime background in equipping and outfitting this world cruising explorer yacht. Namaste was launched from the Bering yard in China in December 2013. The owner began his world cruising from there going to the Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia and spent one year in Australia. Namaste was then shipped to Florida where she began new journeys island hopping in the Caribbean.
M/V Namaste offers twin John Deere engines with a fuel consumption of 8gph, a range of 5,000+ nm, extensive electronics, and exceptional redundancies. Three (3) staterooms, all with ensuite heads, plus crew quarters. You will not find a yacht in this size range that offers more volume, stowage, and amenities. Her interior space and exterior usability offer what you would find on an 80' yacht. Truly, a must see to believe yacht.
M/V Namaste is in excellent condition and offers incredible live-aboard space and amenities while enjoying the world in a safe and secure yacht. She is CE certified, Class A, all oceans.
Updates and Upgrades
• Full overhaul and upgrade of all electrical connections for battery charges and inverters
• New flir thermal image camera
• New 2 drawers refrigerator in the galley
• New ice maker unit in the galley
• Full carpentry overhaul work in hallways and stairs
• Complete detailing on engine room and Lazarette with new paint
• Full enclosure of the fly bridge area
• Full maintenance and certification of the 2 revere 8 people commercial rafts
• Full overhaul of all paint details around the boat, including new door on the swimming platform and full maintenance of both doors and frames on the pilot house
• Complete replacement of all wipers
• Full overhaul and upgrades of electrical outlets, using Vimar, including installing 10 usb connectors around the boat
• Full overhaul of the under the sink area
• Engines and gens are up to date with new oil, filters, anodes, etc.
• Replacement of anodes on water heaters
• Replacement for new ones of all the cushions at the bow and the stern cockpit
• Haul out for bottom paint, zincs, prop speed etc. scheduled on July 2020 – August 2020.
Entry is from either the weathertight door from the aft deck or the port or starboard weathertight
pilothouse doors. Entry from the aft deck leads to a spacious salon. Forward and up a few stairs
is a large gourmet galley. Foremost is the pilothouse with extensive electronics and guest
seating. From the salon centerline is a companionway that leads to the oversized master
stateroom forward and VIP staterooms port and starboard each with ensuite head. Engine room
access is through a watertight door. Interior soles are mahogany; interior paneling is pear wood.
Access to the flybridge is from the aft deck.
Entry to the salon from the aft deck shows an expansive area for comfortable seating, leisurely
lounging, dining, and all round yacht entertainment.
• L-shaped leather sofa with storage below
• Dining/coffee table
• Built-in wine rack
• Built-in 50" LCD TV
• Entertainment center
• Generous storage
• Courtesy lighting in furniture kicks
• Soffit louvers for indirect light and air conditioning
• Upholstered ceiling panels w/ LED lighting
• Windows 19mm thick laminated tempered glass
• Stairs to galley & pilothouse
• Stairs to lower deck
• Weathertight French door to aft deck
The full beam U-shaped galley is comparable to the finest gourmet galleys in a residential
setting while giving convenient access to both the pilothouse and the guests in the salon.
Diamond Seaglaze door that allows for separation of pilothouse from galley for night passages.
Retractable electric partition may be used to separate galley from salon. Ergonomically
convenient for safe cooking at sea whether for food prep or service. Generous stowage and
numerous conveniences. Wood cabinets with flush positive locking handles. Stainless steel
drawer bodies with coved inner corner. Self-closing hidden drawer slides. Pantry lockers with
slide out storage shelves. Granite counter tops. A 2nd full-size refrigerator is in the
companionway before the engine room door.
• Jenn-Air 4 burner ceramic electric cooktop
• Jenn-Air microwave/convection
• Jenn-Air refrigerator/icemaker
• Jenn-Air dishwasher
• Broan trash compactor
• Wine cooler
• Water filter for cold and boiled water
• Large stainless steel sinks
The pilothouse offers excellent visibility. The custom navigation console provides easy reach
access to equipment and navigation controls. Comfortable L-shaped settee for guests for
pilothouse socializing with fixed teak table.
• SS destroyer type steering wheel
• LleBroc LX2 helm chair
• Electrical panel 230 AC
• Electrical panel 24 VDC and 12 VDC
• Twin windlass controls
• Bow and stern thrusters controls
• Ship monitoring system
• Three Victron charger indicators/controls
• Victron inverters indicator
• Two Victron battery monitors
• Generator control display with start/stop function
• Wipers controls and defrost fans
• Chart reading lights, chart drawers
• Searchlight with remote control
• Port and starboard weathertight Dutch doors
The best of electronics were selected for world passagemaking in all conditions.
• Furuno Radar FAR2127BB
• Furuno Radar FAR2117BB
• (2) with 6'5 antenna XN20AF,
• (2) Processor unit RPU013H, Gear Box RSB096-079A
• (2) Keyboard Control Unit with trackball RCU014 (2) Furuno GC-10 Gyro Converter
• (2) Furuno PM-31 Performance monitors
• FurunoSC-50 Satellite Compass
• Furuno GP330 GPS Navigator
• Furuno NAVTEX NX700
• (2) Furuno RD33 Data Organizers
• (2) Furuno FI-506 Rudder Indicators
• (2) Furuno FI-507 Multi XL Displays Furuno RD20 Remote Display
• (2) Furuno FI-501 Display Wind Instrument
• Furuno PG 500 Rate Heading Sensor
• KVH Trackphone & Trackvision System Mod V7 Trackvision
• KVH M7 with Track Gyro and Control Panel Digital Cellular Booster 4 KSBR-50M
• (2) Argonaut Displays Tflex G615-XLR Wesmar 825 Professional Sonar
• FLYR Thermo Vision Camera Mod M625XP
• (2) 406 MHz GPS EPIRB (automatic on mast; manual on the bridge)
• ICOM UHF IC-M 802 w/speaker, bhi NEIM 1031 noise eliminating in-line module
• (2) VHF Marine IC-M 604 Radios
• (2) SIMRAD AP 70 Autopilots
• Suunto D-135 Magnetic Compass
• Four Zones Fusion MS-AV700 w/indep amplifiers, subwoofers, 4 speakers each zone
• Furuno Multi-Function Display TZTBB
• Furuno Switching HUB HUB-100
• (6) color video cameras throughout the boat displayed on the bridge
• HP Color Laserjet printer
• (2) Hatteland displays MOD HD19T21
• (2) Navi-Sailor 4000 w/ES6 Track Ball control keyboards; includes complete
software with ARPA, AIS Integration, Tides and Currents, User Charts (Manual and
Automatic chart correction)
• Electronics Charts for all Asia, Australia, East Coast USA, Bahamas, and the
Caribbean Pilothouse defroster
• Airmar WS-200 weather station
• (2) 556TID - LTD/12 DFF1 Sounders
• Nashir analog & digital TV Dish marine antenna
Bright and expansive, the master stateroom is centered to the bow and offers volume, luxury,
and comfort. Generous stowage. Japanese screens provide optional porthole covering. The entire
under flooring space is a huge insulated storage area over 3 feet in height. Under bed cabinets.
• Walk-around queen size bed
• Solid wood bed base
• (2) Night tables, wood tops, drawers
• (2) Bureaus with drawers
• (2) Hanging lockers
• (2) Fixed corner chairs
• Decorative sconces and reading lights at bed
• Heated storage area in bilge
• Sealand marine electric toilet
• Ceramic tile walls
• Ceramic tile flooring
• Electric floor heating
• Electric towel dryer
• Upper vanity with mirror
A comfortable and voluminous guest stateroom is to port. Abundant amenities and generous
stowage. Large ensuite head.
• Full-size bed
• Pullman berth
• (2) Closets
• Wood bed base w/ upholstered panels and cabinets
• Desk with 23' computer monitor
PORT STATEROOM HEAD
Large ensuite head includes ceramic tile walls and flooring with underfloor heating, electric
towel warmer, vanity with corian countertop, and Sealand 8700 series marine toilet.
A comfortable guest stateroom is to starboard. Abundant amenities and generous stowage in
lockers and cabinets. Ensuite head.
• Queen size bed
• Closet w/ washer & dryer
STARBOARD STATEROOM HEAD
Large guest head also serves as a day head. Ceramic tile walls and flooring with underfloor
heating, electric towel warmer, vanity with granite countertop, and Sealand 8700 series marine
• The engine room is insulated with 4" composite insulation; ceilings and walls have
aluminum perforated panels.
• (2) John Deere 265hp commercial marine engines 6068 AFM75 (2500hrs)
• (2) ZF-W325 gearboxes w/ SAE 1 to 2 adapters
• Teleflex hydraulic steering
• (2) Village Marine watermaker 800gpd
• Side Power bow thruster
• Side Power stern thruster
• Chilled water reverse cycle AC system w/ (2) 4-ton compressors
• Reverso fuel separator 210gph
• Alph Laval fuel separator
• Professional fire extinguishing unit w/100' hose
• Desmi S50-32-135 emergency pump
• Electric air pump
• (2) Aquamet 22 shafts 23/4"
• (2) 42" props
The electrical panel and main battery bank are outside of the engine room to allow for a cooler
environment. Composite fireproof wall and ceiling paneling. The electrical system was built to
ABYC electrical standards and in compliance with CE certification. Upgraded long-range
universal package. The AC power is 120/240v 60Hz; main power is 24v DC; 12v DC for
electronics. All wires are marked, color-coded, with wire runs inside a PVC tube or PVC wire
loom, with a jacket for each wire.
• Onan 23kW 60Hz generator w/sound shield (5975 hrs)
• Onan 13kW 60Hz generator w/sound shield (5500 hrs)
• (2) Balmar alternators for charging house batteries underway
• (2) Balmar alternators for charging starting batteries
• (3) Victron 5kW inverters
• Charles isolation transformer 12KVA
• Charles isolation transformer 6KVA
• Ship monitoring system
• Glendenning retractable cable
• 12 GMA batteries replaced Nov. '17
• All other batteries replaced 2017
All lights 24v powered. LED for ceiling, rope, and courtesy lights. LED waterproof lights for
• (10) halogen deck flood lights
• (4) LED lights for engine room
• (2) Fluorescent lights for engine room
• (6) LED underwater lights
• LED red ceiling lights in selected areas
• LED amber chart lights
• High intensity forward flood light
The expansive flybridge offers dramatic space for entertaining, dining, or fresh air cruising. Lshaped seating and dining table to port with settee and dining table to starboard. The
cushioned settee includes a refrigerated storage compartment. Kitchenette. Teak decks. Steel
arch integrated with fiberglass mast.
• LleBroc helm chair
• (2) Glendenning engine controls
• SS steering wheel
• Bow and stern thruster controls
• Electronics panel
• Buell air horn
• Gas grill
• (2) gas burners
• Safety rails
• Steelhead ES1500 hydraulic davit
• IAB 12' dinghy w/ 40hp engine
• (2) Inflatable kayaks
• (2) USCG/SOLAS 8 man Oceanmaster liferafts w/ auto release
Full walkaround teak-covered sidedecks. Teak on foredeck. Two settees with cushions; built-in
watertight hatches to master.
• (2) Muir 4000 anchor winch w/ foot switches and remote
• (2) SS 100kg Danforth anchors
• 400' 1/2" chain, zinc coated
• (2) Heavy-duty bollards
• Freshwater washdown
The expansive aft deck provides yet another area for entertaining or alfresco dining.
• (2) Lewmar 1500lb capstans
• (4) SS bollards
• Watertight hatch to lazarette
• Bait station
• Storage cabinets
• Fiorentino 21' offshore para anchor
• 600' heavy-duty nylon rode
• Drogue shark
• Teak decks
Steps port and starboard from the aft deck provide convenient access to the water.
• Locking gates
• (4) rodholders
• (2) showers
• Telescopic swim ladder
The crew quarters has seating, table, Pullman bunk, and a kitchenette.
• Hi/lo table
• Two-burner cooktop
• Microwave oven
• Head w/ sink, shower, and Sealand toilet
Hull and superstructure are made of marine steel A-36. Bottom plates and integrated tanks
sides - 8mm; hull sides - 6mm; superstructure - 5mm. Four watertight steel bulkheads.
Flybridge and hard top are 4 mm steel; mast is made of fiberglass.
All bulkheads, ceiling, hull sides have acoustic and thermal insulation. All insulation materials
are fire resistant. Engine exhaust pipes are wrapped and finished with carbon fiber covers.
Composite sound insultion between engine room and living quarters.
The hull is painted with Alexseal. All interior of the boat primed and painted with Jotun paint.
Hull below the water line painted with three layers of antifouling paint Interlux. Yacht quality
faring above the water line. This yacht was featured in numerous publications in Alexseal's
15-year hull structural warranty.
• Hull and superstructure constructed using A-36 marine grade steel. Bottom plates
and integrated tanks sides – 8mm. Hull sides – 6 mm.
• The hull is divided by four watertight bulkheads creating five compartments.
• Superstructure, flybridge, hard top, mast and furniture (on flybridge and on cockpit)
• The hull below waterline is covered with three layers of black antifouling paint.
• Hull above the waterline, deck and superstructure painted with Alexseal.
• Yacht quality fairing above the waterline with Alexseal paint finish.
• All bulkheads are reinforced steel construction, with sound and heat insulation
per Bering Yachtsdrawings.
• All the interior steel surfaces of the vessel are treated with epoxy primer after
thorough surface preparation.
• Appropriate zinc plates installed for galvanic protection.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
"NOT FOR SALE IN US
WATERS TO A US RESIDENT"