2012 EVERGLADES 295
THIS IS THE CLEANEST AND WELL MECHANICALLY READY 295 ON THE MARKET!
YOU CAN TARGET FISHING OR ANY BOATING PLEASURE IN COMFORT AND STYLE WITH THIS ONE OWNER, WHO SAYS "BRING ANY OFFER"!
Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
- YAMAHA DIGITAL DISPLAY
- GARMIN 4212 GPS, PLOTTER & SOUNDER
- GARMIN HD24 RADAR DOME
- GARMIN GHC 10 AUTOPILOT
- GARMIN VHF
- GARMIN GSD 26 CHIRP
- SHAKESPEAR 8' VHF ANTENNAE
- I B175H, 20-DEGREE DUCER
- B175L, 20-DEGREE DUCER
- POLYPLANER MRD87I RADIO
- SPEAKERS (4)
- RITCHIE COMPASS
- TOPGUN CARBON FIBER OUTRIGGERS
- TRANSOM LIVE WELL, 34 GALS
- BAIT STATION, WITH SINK AND TACKLE STORAGE
- FISHBOX, 170 GALS
- ELECTRICAL REEL OUTLETS, UNDER GUNNEL (2)
- ENCLOSED ROD STORAGE
- ROD HOLDER, GUNNEL (4), TRANSOM (6), T-TOP (7)
- SIDE DOOR
Electrical and Mechanical
- LECTROSTAR TRIM TABS
- BATTERIES (3), AND SWITCHES, EASY ACCESS IN TRANSOM
- PROTECH BATTERY CHARGER
- UNDERWATER LIGHTS
- SPREADER LIGHTS FORWARD AND AFT
- LEMAR PROFISH WINDLASS WITH STAINLESS PLOW ANCHOR
- PUMPS, WASHDOWN FRESH & RAW WATER
- PUMPS MACERATOR
- HYDRAULIC WINDSHIELD ACTUATOR
- WINDSHIELD WIPER
- SEATING, FORWARD (5), FORWARD HELM (2), HELM (2) WITH BOLSTER AND TRANSOM FOLD DOWN (3)
- FORWARD STORAGE UNDER BOW SEATS, IN DECK STORAGE, LARGE CENTER CONSOLE STORAGE AND HEAD
- FIBERGLASS HARD TOP
- DRINK HOLDERS
- SIDE BOARDING DOOR WITH REMOVABLE ARMSTONG LADDER
- NEW COAMING BOLSTERS
- COVERS FOR ENGINES, FORWARD CONSOLE AND HELM SEATING.
- COOLER ACCESS UNDER BAIT STATION
Manufacturer Provided Description
Everglades 295CC offers high performance in a comfortable, well-equipped fishing boat. Among the 5 Series signature features is the tempered glass, hydraulic sliding windshield. This exclusive design allows you to control ventilation and visibility at the push of a button, a welcome safety feature when running after dark.
Like all Everglades, the 295cc was designed for comfort and convenience and features the Everglades unsinkable RAMCAP® construction. Standards include a head compartment with sink, shower, head with macerator and holding tank. Fishing standards include a 34-gallon circulating livewell, over 170 gallons of fish box space, lockable rod storage, a tackle-rigging station, self-bailing cockpit, and a 25-gallon fresh water washdown.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.