Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Northrop and Johnson. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
Hull Number : VNCSR90004C212
Design by Reichel Pugh
Overall Length 51’ 8” / 15.74m
Waterline Length 51’ 6” / 15.70m
Beam 25’ 10” / 7.9m
Max. Draft – Dagger Boards Fully Down 8’ 6” / 2.6m
Sailing Draft – Rudders fully Down 5’ 3” / 1.6m
Min. Draft – Dagger boards & Rudders up 2’ 1” / 0.65m
Underwing Clearance 2’ 4" / 0.73m
Mast height above water 71’ 8” / 21.85m
Displacement – light weight 28,600lbs / 13,000kgs
Diesel Sail Drives 2 x Yanmar 75hp Model : Yanmar 4JH4 TE
Engine Number : E12936 / E12937
Engine Port 875 hrs / STBD 875 hrs (update November 2019)
Fuel 211 US gal (800 litres)
Genset Mastervolt 7Kva estimate 2000-2500 hrs
Fresh Water 2 x 82 US gal (310L) total 164 US gal (620L)
Mainsail 1,080 sq ft / 100 sq m new 2019
Jib 478 sq ft / 44.5 sq m new 2019
Code 0 990 sq ft / 92.5 sq m new 2019
Asymmetric Spinnaker 2,370 sq ft / 220 sq m original low use in sock
Options added to C51 #004
· Mast upgraded to carbon fibre spar
· Stainless steel upper and lower Cap shrouds upgrade to navtec synthetic
· Fore beam upgrade to carbon fibre
· Boom changed to single line reefing
· Spinnaker (Quantum) maxlite 150 with ATN spinnaker sock
· Boom cover with custom lazy jacks
2. Deck equipment
· Spinnaker and reacher kit hardware: 2 harken 48.2 winches;
2 harken 53.2 electric winches; carbon fibre retractable bowsprit; 2:1 reacher halyard with
spinnaker halyard; sheets and blocks; deck blocks and clutches.
· Upgrade pulpit seats to teak
· Add extra security latch to all composite hatches
· Add extra key locks to hatch on sail lockers
· Teak sole in cockpit and transom
· Extra flush hatch for each aft cabin 10”x10” (250x250mm)
· Extra flush hatch over galley 10”x10” (250x250mm)
· Extra hand grab rail above companionway door
· Extra hand grab rails on helm station
· 2nd boarding ladder on port side transom
· Kayak racks mounted above davits
· Cockpit table changed to folding solid polished timber table
· s/s helm wheels upgrade to carbon fibre helm wheels
· fresh water deck wash added to fwd deck
· folding fish cleaning table/ work bench under port helm seat
· Jordan series drogue with pad eye’s mounted on transom
· Main anchor upgrade to s/s 35kg ultra
· 2nd anchor system including: Maxwell 1200 watt windlass
with gypsy; 230’ x 5/16” (70m x8mm) short link galv. Chain with 27kg s/s ultra anchor;
custom chain locker and
self stow anchor roller; separate easy access bridle; hinges cover to conceal anchor; chain counter and control at port helm console; wireless remote.
· 4200 ft quickline docking reels; 2 mounted in forward lockers and 2 mounted in aft lockers
· Upgrade 53 hp to 75hp Yanmars
· Duel filter Self polishing fuel system (Filter boss commander. KTI systems with remote warning lights at helm stations) on each main engine
· RCI Technologies Fuel purifier system with water sensor on each main engine
· Shaft Shark Line and weed cutters fitted to each sail drive leg
· Extra hanging hooks added to each engine room
· Extra storage shelves added to each engine room
· Extra 110v outlet added to each engine room
· Swift maxi elite custom 3.6 aluminum rib inflatable with cover.
· 15hp Yamaha 2 stroke outboard motor with fuel tank and spare parts and spare prop ;
· Air conditioning 1 x 18000btu reverse cycle for main salon and port fwd cabin; 1 x 12000btu reverse cycle for aft cabins
· Berth mattresses upgraded from foam to s/s inner spring
· Upgrade manual toilet owners bathroom to Techma electric fresh water toilet
· Upgrade manual toilet guest bathroom to Techma electric fresh water toilet
· Charcoal Microvent filter/ breathers fitted to holding tanks with spare filters
· Wooden plugs secured to each thru hull fitting
· Custom Security lock on each escape hatch
· Microwave (110v) and cabinet added to galley
· Oceanair screens and blinds added on salon and all cabin ceiling hatches
· Oceanair pleated shades added to aft cabin hull portholes
· Cockpit cupboard converted to outdoor refrigerator/freezer
· Sovereign s/s LPG BBQ mounted on starboard transom
· 2 additional LPG bottles and mounting brackets added to gas locker ( Quick chang over valve )
· Washing machine/dryer fitted in owners bathroom
· Spectra newport 400 mk ll water maker (12v)
· Additional plumbing from water maker to both tanks and to galley
· Hot water heater upgrade from 10 US Gal. (40L) to 20 US Gal (80L) heat exchanged thru generator & 110v power
· Foot pump in galley plumbed from both fresh water tanks
· Seagull Water filter purifier system plumbed to galley sink from pressure fresh water system
· rain water catching system , from bimini top direct to fresh water tanks via hose pipe
· Shore power 110 volt with 15m lead reverse polarity breaker and RCB
· Shore power 240 volt with 30m lead with RCB breaker and 3.5Kw isolation and polarizing transformer to 110v
· Mastervolt 110 volt 7Kw diesel generator with automatic
input switch and manual change over selector,10 x 110v high load breakers for air conditioner
x2; battery chargers x3;
diving compressor x1; water heater x1; 3 x spare.
· Mastervolt inverter 2000w 12v to 110v for low load devices 5 x 110v breakers; washing machine; 16 x outlet
· Mastervolt inverter 2000w 12v to 240v for low load devices 5 x 240v breakers; 4 x outlets; 3 x spare breakers
· 110v outlets in galley and bathrooms with GFCI and all 240V with main RCB breaker
· 2 x Mastervolt 100amp battery chargers dedicated to house batteries; 1 x Mastervolt 25 amp battery charger to start batteries.
· 2 additional 130amp alternators, 1 each fitted to main engine for direct charging to house batteries.
· 600 watt semi-flexible flush fit solar arrays ,Blue Water, mounted on outer top surface of bimini
· House batteries upgraded from AGM to Mastervolt Li Ion , 3 x 320amp (total 960amp)
· Start batteries AGM 3 x 70amp; 1 x each main engine; 1 x generator
· 12volt power outlet 7 in total; 1 x each cabin; 2 x nav station; 1 x each helm
· Mastervolt digital 12DC masterbus control system:
masterview main panel at nav station; masterview easy in owners cabin; 14 x DC digital
distribution and switching
modules; 3 x 12v DC500amp main distribution modules;
· Custom bilge pump and nav light display panel with LED lights at nav station .
· Additional switches at port helm to control nav lights
· 12v lighting all LED: all cabins 3 x white down light; 1 x red down light; pelmet lighting; 2 x reading light.
· Midship; courtesy and pelmet lights; 3 x white down light; 1 x red down light.
· Bathrooms; 3 x white down light; 1 x red down light.
· Salon; pelmet lighting; 6 x white down light dimmable; 3 red/white reading light. Galley; 8 x white down light. Nav station; 2 x red/white reading/map light.
· Cockpit; 2 x white down light over table; , 5 x white down light cockpit; 1X red down light over main halyard/reefing line winch 5 x low-level red courtesy light cockpit and transom.
· Main engine rooms 2 x white light; fwd lockers 1 x white light; sail locker 1 x red/white light.
· 2 x blue Aqualuma underwater lights at transom.
Navigation and Electronics
· 2 x steering compass
· Icom 504 VHF radio at nav station with command mic at port helm
· Icom 802 SSB radio at nav station
· Raymarine AIS 500 transceiver; antenna on mast top.
· 1 x E140 hybrid touch multi display at nav station
· 2 x HS network switch and 3 x GPS antenna (1 spare);
· Wind and speed transducers with pods;
· p70 autopilot display at nav station with spx30 course computer with smart controller, fluxgate compass and type 2 linear drive;
· 2nd spx30 course computer with smart controller and 2nd linear drive fitted and wired for back up.
· DSM300 fish finder module with depth transducer.
· 2 x E90W hybrid touch multi display (one at each helm); 2 x i70 multi display and 2 x p70 autopilot display (one at each helm);
· i70 & ST70+ centrally mounted in cockpit for easy view
· 24” Raymarine digital radar (4Kw) mounted on mast spreader
· T450 Raymarine thermal camera mounted on mast spreader viewable from all plotters and TV
· 3 cartography navionics pre loaded on plotters (European; US and rest of world)
· 1 x i70 multi display mounted in owners cabin Raymarine Lifetag personal MOB system with 4 life tags
· KVH sailer 250 satellite phone
· KVH V3 tracphone satellite phone
· Ericson W35 3g WiFi internet and cell phone booster system
· Sea-Me radar target enhance.
· Panasonic LCD 3D 37” TV on Future automation 90’ swing arm
· Panasonic blue ray DVD player
· Bose Lifestyle 2.1 sound with ipod dock
· Hitachi 22” LCD TV on 90’ swing arm (owners bedroom)
· HDMI connection between 2 TV’s and DVD players
· TV antenna with powered gain and amplifier mounted on mast
STANDARD SPECIFICATIONS AND EQUIPMENT – OWNERS 3 Cabin Version
The Corsair C51 is built to the highest standards of a luxury world-standard yacht of this size and type. Only very high quality materials & equipment are used throughout.
The overall aim is for a level of construction, workmanship, equipment, fitout and style that surpasses any other comparable catamaran available in the market at this price range. Designed by world renowned Designers Reichel Pugh and backed by the 30 year success of Seawind Catamarans in building high quality, performance cruising catamarans, the C51 will take its place as one of the most luxurious high performance cruising catamarans available in the world.
Finish: Full female moulded hulls & decks, exterior gelcoat finish with moulded-in non-slip surface on deck areas.
Hull & Deck Laminate: Vinyl Ester (Modified epoxy) resin infused laminate throughout. Composite PVC sandwich construction to Designer Reichel Pugh specifications. Engineering by Reichel Pugh to CE & ABYS Standards. Extensive carbon & Kevlar aramid reinforcements in specified areas.
Bulkheads in high density PVC cored composite panels with vinyl ester resins.
Chainplates in carbon.
· Clear anodised aluminum mast and boom. Double Spreader, 7/8 rig.
· Standing Rigging - Stainless Steel 1 x 19 Dyform wire.
· Halyards - Main halyard: 2:1 in 12 mm Spectra rope : Heavy duty shackle.
- Genoa halyard: 12 mm Spectra rope. Heavy duty shackle.
- Screacher halyard 2:1 in 12mm spectra rope. Heavy duty shackle
- Topping lift: 12 mm Double Braid. Heavy duty shackle.
- Spinnaker Halyard: 12mm Double Braid with snap-shackle spliced to end.
· Boom out haul.
· 2 x mainsail single line reefing fitted with 3rd slab reef.
· Mainsail control by winches on aft beam.
· Cruising mainsail cover with integrated lazy jack system.
· Self-tacking headsail. Profurl headsail furler. Curved headsail traveller track with end stops. Control sheet to cockpit. Headsail sheets lead aft to cockpit near
4. DECK EQUIPMENT:
· Deck Hatches & Portholes ( 22 in total )
2 x Foredeck hatches for front sail bin access 580mm x 580mm.
2 x Forecabin hatches 510mm x 510mm
2 x Saloon Hatches 510mm x 510mm
2 x Underwing Escape Hatches 500mm x 500mm
6 x Hullside opening portholes : Oblong
2 x Saloon forward ventilation portholes.
4 x Aft cabin ventilation portholes.
2 x bathroom hull side opening portholes
· Fibreglass Flush Mounted Deck Hatches:
Anchor winch & chain hatch – fore deck
2 x Forward large storage hatches
2 x Aft deck engine hatches 700mm x 700mm
2 x Cockpit sole storage hatches 1160mm x 870mm
· Cockpit under seat storage hatch
· Cockpit gas locker
· Companionway storage cupboard
· 8 x Docking cleats. 4 Each side : bow, stern & amidships.
· 2 x small cleats inboard transom for dinghy
· All halyards & sail controls to cockpit.
· 12 x Rope clutches - Spinlock brand.
· Mainsail Sheet winches: 2 x Harken 48.2STA – 2 speed self tailing
· Jib Sheet, main halyard and main reefs are controlled at main harken 53.2STA electric winch
· Harken Heavy Duty ball bearing blocks.
· Mainsail Double Sheeting System.
· Stanchions/Rails: High quality stanchions with double life-lines. Deck stanchions 600mm high for maximum safety.
· Bow Pulpits with seating for 2 people
· Synthetic lines across bow with pelican hook releases.
· 2 x transom access gates with pelican hook releases.
· 2 x side access gates with pelican hook releases.
· Aluminum toe rail each side with internal furling lines for uncluttered decks
· 2 x coach roof hand rails
· Aft swim ladder : pull out stainless aft swim ladder on starboard side
· 4 Heavy Duty Pad Eyes ( for jack lines or gybe preventer )
5. FORWARD BEAM, CATWALK AND TRAMPOLINES:
· Catwalk/longaron in foam-sandwich fiberglass and molded non skid finish
· 1 x mooring self launching anchor roller integral into composite catwalk/longaron
· Hinges covers to access anchor and bridle
· Open weave trampolines.
6. AFT BEAM & COCKPIT & DECK:
· Moulded cockpit sole with large sliding door to saloon.
· Large sliding window access to saloon & galley.
· Cockpit seating (vinyl upholstered) & cockpit table.
· Hard composite Bimini top over cockpit. Recessed solar panels. Rain water catching system.
· Front clear PVC windscreen & side screens protecting each helm. Removable
· Non skid deck with water tight engine hatches with SS gas struts.
· Overhead lights & courtesy step lights – all LED..
· UV quality vinyl seating for 8 people.
· Halyard pockets.
· Fuel shut off for engine rooms.
· Fire Extinguisher.
· Walk up transom entry port & starboard.
· Pull out SS Boarding ladder enclosed in transom.
· Carbon fibre Davits with pulley system for Dinghy.
· 2 x manual bilge pump flush mounted
· 2 large under cockpit floor lazarettes with gas strut assisted hatches
7. HELM & RUDDER SYSTEM:
·Twin helm stations under aft corner of hard bimini. Double raised seats with backrests & footrests. Vinyl upholstered.
·Twin magnetic compasses.
·Pedestal navigation instrument panels.
·Mechanical geared steering system. Each rudder linked.
·Balanced Dagger rudder blades in hung rudder cases. Fully retractable.
·Gas strut assisted hatches over rudder blades and system for easy access
8. DAGGER BOARDS:
·High aspect dagger boards.
·Fully recessed within hull & deck. No extension through deck. However access to boards via deck hatch.
·Dagger board controls – both down & up – by a continuous line drive winch located near each helm position.
· Lightweight timber interior. All timber panels are aerospace honeycomb construction with matching timber veneers. Clear 60% gloss urethane finish throughout. UV protected.
· Polished Cherry interior
· Sides and cabin top lined with vinyl or polyurethane white gloss finish.
· Floors : Simulated timber throughout.
· Insect screens on all portholes.
· Ornate polished timber dining table: Slides out for easy access to saloon seating.
· Upholstered surround settee for 8. Access to electrical under cushions plus storage space
· Polished timber navigation table & upholstered bench seating. Extensive cupboards & shelving for computer / printer / office equipment.
· Movable upholstered extension seating to navigation seat. Built-in wine storage.
· 2 x Opening ports behind mast.
· Entertain area with space for flat screen TV; speakers and sound system; etc. Shelves and draw
· Saloon/cockpit door: framed sliding door.
· Large sliding window opening to cockpit.
· Vinyl headlining with polished timber accents.
· LED lighting throughout.
· Spacious galley with solid coordinated Corian (or similar) counter surfaces, timber accents. Island counter.
· Three (3 ) burner LPG stove with oven. Stainless steel pot holders. Flame failure device to shut off LPG immediately in event of flame going out. LPG solenoid control in galley
· Stainless steel double sink & cutting board.
· Pressure hot & cold fresh water system. Single lever mixing tap.
· Refrigerator / Freezer: Double door 160L Fridge & 110L Freezer (approx.) under island counter.
· Numerous under bench storage with polished timber door fronts & cutlery drawers.
· Large floor to ceiling pantry locker. Polished timber door.
· Concealed slide out rubbish / trash bin.
· Simulated timber flooring.
12. OWNERS STATEROOM:
· Starboard hull dedicated to owner’s stateroom.
· Polished timber sliding privacy door from saloon. Latched in opened or closed position.
· Queen sized island bed – aft cabin. Huge drawers under.
· Polished timber vanity / book case. Large mirror & lighting. Cushioned seat
· Large volume cupboards & storage.
· Cabin & companionway walls & ceiling vinyl lined.
· Recessed 12volt LED lighting.
· 2 x reading lights over bed.
· Simulated timber flooring. Flush access hatches to under floor areas & bilge.
· Removable solid timber staircase with fire extinguisher and access to escape hatch.
· Huge owners head / bathroom forward. Elegant furnishings including vanity cupboard.
13. PORT SIDE / GUEST CABINS
·Aft Cabin: Twin beds aft / convertible to queen sized bed. Privacy timber door.
·Forward cabin: Single / small double bed forward. Privacy timber door.
·Mattresses 150mm ( 6” ) quilted foam upholstered.
·Cabin & companionway walls & ceiling vinyl lined.
·Recessed 12volt LED lighting.
·2 x reading lights over bed.
·Simulated timber flooring. Flush access hatches to under floor areas & bilge.
·Removable solid timber staircase with fire extinguisher and access to escape hatch.
·Central head with wash basin & shower.
14. LIGHTING / ELECTRICAL SYSTEM 12 VOLT:
· High quality DC electrical switch panel with circuit breakers, LED indicator lights and digital ammeter & voltage display.
· Marine grade tinned electrical wiring with extensive use of heat sealed connectors.
· Batteries x 5 comprising: House System (total 600 amp hrs) 3 x 200 amp hr AGM (Absorbed Glass Matt) deep cycle / heavy duty batteries. One per engine cranking battery – 70 amp AGM.
· 2000 watt inverter/charger.
· 100 amp 12 volt charger
· 12V LED lighting : Numerous 12V LED interior lamps and courtesy lights throughout including recessed lights in cockpit. Dome lights in cockpit.
· 4 x 12V Outlets.
· Survey approved LED navigation lights. Port & Starboard mounted on bow rails. Stern mounted on davit and steaming light on mast.
· Deck floodlight mounted on mast
· Mast head tri colour and anchor light.
15. ELECTRICAL SYSTEM 240V / 110V
· 240V and 110V with switch panel & isolator.
16. PLUMBING / FRESH WATER SYSTEM / SALT WATER SYSTEM / LPG:
· Pressure hot & cold water system. Hot water storage system (10 US gal/40 L). Hot & cold water to galley, both bathrooms and transom shower.
· Galley fresh water tap is lever type ( Flickmaster or similar).
· 2 x Fresh water tanks: Approx. 164 US Gal/620 litres in total. Remote deck fillers. Fresh water tank gauges.
· Jabsco fresh water automatic pressure pump.
· All fresh water piping in rigid tubing to international fresh water standard.
· High pressure salt water Shurflo automatic pump. Outlet forward (quick connect).
· LPG (Propane) to Galley & BBQ.
· 2 x LPG cylinders – 10lb/4.5kg composite cylinder. Located in cockpit separate locker with venting to outside under boat. Space for spare cylinder.
· Twin cylinder connection control regulator with shut valves
· Gas detector with sensors and automatic shut off value.
17. HEADS - STBD FORWARD & PORT MID :
· Polished timber solid lockable doors.
· Composite lockable doors; with painted interior and polished timber exterior
· Fully composite molded bathroom with non skid on floor and built in floor drains
· Manual toilet plumbed to sea water. Discharge via holding tank. Fresh water sprayer.
· Holding tanks (2 x 16 USgal/60L) built in. Discharge by Pump out shore station or self draining directly overboard.
· skin fittings and sea-cocks are easily accessible
· Vanity basin with pressure hot & cold water.
· Wall mounted shower head & mixer tap.
· Electric shower sump pump with direct overboard discharge.
· Cupboards / shelves to very high quality.
· Toilet roll holder, towel rack & clothes hooks, mirror mounted.
· Polished lacquer artwork on composite doors for under vanity and washing machine cupboard.
18. BILGES / EMERGENCY PUMPING:
· Electric bilge pumps with built in float switches (4) with controls mounted at navigation station. One in each engine room and one in each centre bilge
· Manual bilge pumps (2) one in each hull. Flush mounted in cockpit.
· “Marlon” thru hulls and sea cocks used thru out
· Twin Yanmar 75p sail drive diesel engines. Fresh water
internal cooling with sea water cooling thru heat exchanger, rubber isolation mounts on reinforced fiberglass
integral oil drip pan.
· Sound & Fire insulation engine room bulkhead
· 3 blade Gori folding propellers.
· Electronic engine controls at both helm stations. Remote electric key start for engine controls.
· Fuel tanks: Total 800 litres (211 US Gallons) in one polypropylene tank. Fuel gauges and shut off valves fitted.
· Water intakes for engines protected by external strainer. (1 per engine)
· Twin primary Racor (or similar) water separator/fuel filters, secondary engine fuel filters. Engine, fuel tank & fuel line installation to International standards.
· Port side Console mounted engine instruments with electric tachometers, engine monitoring & warning systems, engine hour meters.
20. ANCHORING / MOORING:
· Maxwell electric anchor winch with gypsy and capstan. Located under locker to give clean deck. Primary anchor is 35 kg Galvanized Delta type with 230’ (70mtrs) x 3/8” (10mm) short link galvanized chain and swivel. Self stowing bridle also thru anchor roller
· Primary anchor is stored in a specially designed anchor roller under the forward beam.
· Anchor winch has foot switch at the winch with up/down control and chain counter at the helm station, plus cordless remote.
· 8 x PVC Inflatable long Fenders ( 9“x41” 230x1040mm) with spliced line
· 2 x PVC inflatable ball fenders (18” 450mm)
· 7 x Mooring lines; 4 at 24’ x ¾”(7mx18mm); 2 at 44’ x ¾”(13mx18mm); 1 at 102’ x ¾”(31mx18mm)
21. ANTIFOULING / STRIPING:
· New antifouling 2019
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.