"Sylvia VI" is a stunning example of one of Azimut Yachts' most coveted models - the 70 Azimut Flybridge. Built in 2011, she features a hyper-luxurious four stateroom layout; hydraulic swim platform; twin Seakeeper gyro stabilizers; and a massive, sun roof-equipped flybridge (with what surely is the largest in-class sunpad in existence).
Do not be deceived by this Azimut's sleek good looks - she is a substantial motor yacht, complete with twin Kohler generators, workhorse MAN V12 1360hp engines, and all of the bells & whistles one could possibly expect in a yacht of this size. The performance is there too: Sylvia VI cruises at 26 knots and tops out at 30 knots.
Anyone looking for stylish & substantive motor yacht in the 60 to 80 foot range should, at a minimum, have Sylvia VI on their radar screen. While she makes for a terrific private vessel, one could also see her generating extraordinary sums from a charter program too. With Sylvia VI, the possibilities are endless.
Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by 26 North Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
Sylvia VI's salon provides for an abundance of seating and entertainment space. To starboard, immediately upon entering through stainless steel-framed doors is a massive U-shaped, leather-clad sofa on which up to 8 guests can lounge comfortably. Within arm's reach of the sofa is a tastefully-styled, oversized coffee table.
Conveniently, one will find the salon's pop-up flat-screen LG TV directly across from the seating area. With the click of remote control button, all shades in the salon can be raised or lowered, depending on the light & mood one desires. Encircling the lower salon area are no less than 5 high-end Bose speakers.
Moving forward, and up two steps of stairs, is a delightfully-sized dinette, with seating for four. Immediately across, to starboard, from the dinette is the yacht's galley. The galley includes everything a seasoned chef (or anyone else for that matter) would need to whip up a gourmet meal - including two stainless steel sinks, high-end appliances (including a 4-burner stovetop & plenty of refrigeration), and enough storage to make culinary magic day after day, for weeks on end.
Forward, to port, is where Sylvia VI's lower helm is found. Virtually every facet of the yacht can be controlled from here - from the Seakeeper stabilizers, to the Xenta Joystick (perfect for docking), to the vessel's FLIR night vision.
Belowdecks and aft of the staircase is one of the Crown Jewels of Sylvia VI - the Master Stateroom. This full-beam, ensuite cabin is every bit as luxurious as one would expect on a vessel of this caliber. To port of this stateroom's (unusually large) queen bed and its exquisitely designed full-length upholstered headboard, is a roomy walk-in closet. Forward of the closet, there is tons of additional storage.
Just forward of the bed is a perfectly-sized flat-screen LG TV. On the starboard side of the Master, just below those iconic Azimut windows, is a small table with two plush, cream-colored seats on either side (note: this writer can attest to their comfort as he is writing this description from one of those very seats). The master head, located starboard aft, features his & hers sinks and a shower that's right out of a luxury sauna.
All the way forward of the master down the companion way - where one will find a washer & dryer to port & starboard, respectively - is the ensuite VIP Stateroom. A queen island berth is easily accessible from either side of Sylvia VI's aptly-named VIP. The spacious wardrobe provides more than enough storage for clothing. Tasteful finishes can be found throughout, with heavy curtains that are sure to keep the sunlight out on those mornings when all your guest wants to do is sleep in.
In between the VIP and the Master is the port and starboard Guest Staterooms. Both are equally-sized and fantastically laid out, with two twin beds in both cabins. Forward of all berths is a full-height hanging wardrobe. The starboard guest stateroom is ensuite, with access to the massive day head, located just off the VIP.
The exceedingly large flybridge of Sylvia VI, with its abundance of seating & sunpads and sunroof-equipped hardtop, is the perfect place to entertain friends & family. To starboard, is a gargantuan J-shaped sofa with a custom, high-gloss wooden table - if there's any better a spot for al fresco dining on a yacht less than 90 feet, we haven't seen it.
Aft of the dining table is where the uber-comfortable lounge chairs can be found. Centerline forward is where one will find an astoundingly large sunpad. The port-side of Sylvia VI's flybridge is, of course, the perfectly-positioned wet bar.
- Of course, the flybridge isn't without its more functional features too. Forward and to port is the upper helm station. All the instruments are laid out clearly and intuitively in an optimized space. Retractable Power Hardtop sunroof
- Custom black painted Mast and Hardtop
- Access from the Aft Deck via staircase
- Access hatch opening
- Height adjustable steering wheel
- Teak table for eight
- Wet Bar with BBQ, fridge, icemaker and sink
- Side built-in seating
- Sunbathing cushions at helm
Bow & Deck Equipment
Sylvia VI features large walk-around decks (none of that walking sideways on board this yacht!) and an oversized bow area. The bow is most notable for its oversized sunpad, which practically beckons all sun worshippers on board to lather up on the SPF 30 and kick back with a good book (or, perhaps more realistically, an iPhone).
- Caribe 14' Honda 40 HP
- Teak Decks
- (2) Viking life rafts
- Bow over-sized sunbathing cushions with glass holders
- Extra upgraded speakers in the bow with Fusion control
- 2500W Lofrans anchor winch
- Anchor winch controls
- Chain wash-down
- Anchor chain: 12mm diameter, 200m length, 520 kg weight
- Raymarine 72 Mile Radar
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata Monitor
- Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot
- Raymarine Raymic 260 VHF
- Raymarine GPS & Speed Log
- Raymarine Chart Plotter
- ACR Search light
- 4" Ritchie Compass
- KVH Tracvision Satellite TV
- FLIR Nightvision system
- Adjustable single pilot seat Desk for computer,
- Courtesy and night-time navigation lights (red)
- Power steering Height-adjustable steering wheel
- Marine gear oil pressure gauge
- Fresh water tank level gauge
- Fuel level gauge
- Rudder angle indicator
- Sea-Fire Control Panel
- Trim tabs control with indicators
- Washer-wiper controls
- Switches for: side windows that can be electrically opened, navigation lights, bilge pumps, chain washdown, battery parallel connection, instrument lights, horn, generator Switches for fans in the engine room (automatic and manual functioning with engines off)
- Electronic interfaced navigation instruments
- Control panel (control and selection of the power sources with bright indications and analogue instruments, bilge water alarm LEDs and high tank level)
- ZF Single Lever Electronic Control
- Xenta Joystick
- FLIR Nightvision System
- MAN Engines MMDS-CLC 6.3 Display Screen
Engine & Mechanical
- Twin MAN V12 1360 HP Common Rail Engines (860 hours as of 9/2/2021)
- Twin 20kW Kohler Generators (4,276 Hours / 66 Hours) in Sound Shields
- Twin Seakeeper Gyro Stabilizers
- Idromar Watermaker
- Stern Underwater lights
- Hydraulic Swim Platform
- 40 AMP Dolphin 12 Volt Charger
- 100 AMP Dolphin 24 Volt Charger
- Tecma Marine Toilet System
- (2) 220V Fans
- (2) 220V Air extractors
- Racor fuel filters
- ZF 665A Transmission
- CruiseAir 90,000 BTU air conditioning system
- 24 Volt Oil change pump
- Sight gauge
- Nibral Alloy Rudders
- Fuel Primer pump
- Sidepower Bow & Stern Thrusters
- Captain Cabin and 2nd Berth
- Shared wet-head with shower
- Carpeting on cabin floors
- Furniture in matte varnished
- (1) Porthole that can be opened
- Tecma Marine Toilet
- Stall shower
- Sink with cabinets
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.