Atlantic Yacht and Ship, specialists in Motor Yachts, is proud to offer this 95' 2010 Princess Yachts International Motor Yacht for sale in La Spezia, Italy. Take a look at these images and videos, or download the brochure. If you have any questions, or are interested in "HERMITAGE II" just give Randy a call, or fill out the contact form below!
Hermitage II, a Princess 95 Flybridge delivered in 2010, is an outstanding motor yacht integrating the very best in design, style and engineering from this famous British shipyard.
At 29 meters long and cruising at 22knots, she offers a unique combination of performance and luxurious comfort on the water with graceful lines and timeless elegance that will never date with her dark blue painted hull.
Priced to sell and immediately available to inspect in Italy, we encourage viewings onboard this wonderful yacht.
Not for sale to US residents while in US waters.
She features twin CAT C32, Ascert Engines 1800HP each and twinx ONAN 40kw, MDDCF-7593073, 50hz 220v Generators, an HEM water maker, 20 series, 300ltr per min. The main engines were fully serviced and the intercoolers replaced in 2020. She also features hydraulic zero speed stabilizers and hydraulic capstans. She boasts an impressive cruising speed of approximately 22 knots.
Inside, the main salon is stylish and contemporary with furniture in neutral shades, a 55” Samsung LED TV and a dining area for eight guests. The space is bright and open, the perfect place for entertaining friends and guests.The high specification galley features an oven, microwave oven, trash compactor and dishwasher as well as a full-size subzero fridge and freezer. New carpets and underlay were installed throughout the vessel in 2019.
· All interior lighting LED
· 1 x Miele washing machine
· 1 x Miele tumble drier
· 1 x Miele combo washer drier
· Carpet and underlay replaced throughout boat 2019
· Salon TV refit 2019 Samsung LED 55” with ipad controller (operates exterior system
· Mater cabin TV refitted 2019 RTI remote control
· DVD player and TV in each bedroom
· Miele Oven
· Miele Combi Oven microwave
· SUBZERO full size fridge (refit 2019)
· SUBZERO freezer drawers (refit 2019)
· Miele dishwasher
· Rubbish compactor
· Dual sink
· Crew area fridge built in
· 1 set of guest linen
· Captain cabin TV
Outside, Hermitage II boasts generous deck space with a variety of sunbathing and dining areas. The flybridge is expansive, equipped with sun loungers and a bar with a large chest fridge, twin Miele hotplates, a sink and icemaker – the perfect area for sunset dining while cruising.
Entertainment amenities include a 55” TV and stand and the high quality Silvertex seating area is complemented by a full exterior cushion set, new for 2020. The vessel is also fitted with a bimini top, providing shade when required and there are also summer and winter cover sets to protect the vessel from the elements.
The main deck aft is spacious, perfect for a dining area, providing another space for entertainment and relaxation. This area features a large drawer fridge, sink and storage space. All exterior areas are LED lit, with new teak fitted on the platform and bow in 2019. On the foredeck there is a sunbathing area and a seating area.
A Seadoo GTX is also included.
Hermitage II comfortably accommodates ten guests throughout five well-appointed ensuite cabins, comprising a full-beam master cabin aft, spacious VIP forward, double on the port side, one twin and one bunk bed on the starboard side. The master cabin features soft and bright furnishings, a table with armchairs, an ensuite with twin sinks and a remote control RTI television. There is also a walk-in wardrobe.
There is accommodation for up to six crew in three comfortable cabins and a crew mess down aft, with one double captain’s cabin and two twin cabins with bunk beds.
· OPACMARE paserelle, fully refitted 2020
· SEADOO 2009 GTX130
· OPACMARE crane on flybridge 1000kg rating
· HEM water softener built into lazerette
· Flybridge bar- large chest fridge, twin Miele hotplates, sink and icemaker
· Aft Bar- large drawer fridge, sink, storage
· Bimini top
· SPLASHTEC spa pool
· OPACMARE large fold away swim ladder
· 2 x exterior varnished tables
· Full exterior scatter cushion set (new 2020)
· Silvertex exterior upholstery, good condition
· All exterior lighting LED
· Flybridge TV and stand 55”
· Summer and winter cover set
· New teak on aft platform and bow 2019
· 2 x CAT C32, Ascert Engine 1800HP each (3300 hours)
· 2 x ONAN 40kw, MDDCF-7593073, 50hz 220v Generators (7050 hours)
· HEM water maker, 20 series, 300ltr per min (new 2019)
· CruiseAir Aircon 3 x large compressors, fully serviced, dual pumps fresh and raw
water circuit, all fan coils fully serviced or replaced 2020
· 1 x black water 220 pump out, 1 x 24v black water pump out
· 1 x grey water 220 pump out , 1 x 24v grey water pump out
· 2 x CALPEDO fresh water pumps (new 2020)
· SEPAR fuel polishing and transfer system
· Dual SEPAR filters for both engines
· Single SEPAR fuel system for each generator
· Fuel tanks- 1500ltr day tank, 10,000ltr main fuel tank
· New LED lighting throughout engine room (2020) 24v and 220v
· Main ABT Trac system, 220v zero speed pump, hydraulic zero speed stabilizers,
· ABT Trac bow thruster and stern thruster
· Engine room fans (replaced 2019)
· All through hull skin fittings and valves replaced 2019
· Main engines fully serviced and intercoolers replaced 2020
· 380v convertor to 220v 50hz system
· Built in diesel fire and bilge pump system
· 220v fire pump
· 220v bilge pump
· FURUNO navnet2
· 2 x 17” screens
· FURUNO Radar
· Furuno gps navigator GP-32 screen
· FURUNO FA-150 AIS
· FURUNO falcom inmarsetC
· FURUNO Navtex NX 700
· 2 x FURUNO Multi function displays F1-50
· FURUNO fish finder
· FURUNO wind tachometer
· FURUNO depth and speed sounder (new 2020)
· 3 x engine control/ drive stations (bridge, fly bridge and aft deck)
· KVH M9 trac vision satellite
· KVH trac phone M9 F55
· Captain cabin 12” FURUNO GPS screen linked with NEMA 2000 to all bridge
· Internet system with pepwave router and antennas
· Ships monitoring system and digital control board
· FURUNO navpilot auto pilot
· SLEIPNER hydraulic steering
· Panasonic inter room phone system linked to Fleet 55
· x cameras, 2 for the engine room 1 for the aft deck
· Duel RS87 simrad radio’s
· Bennet trim tabs
· Twin Buel air horns (new 2020)
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.