This Custom 2010 101’ Hargrave Yachts Sky Lounge “Sea You Later” is offered by Galati Yacht Sales – St Petersburg. “Sea You Later” offers luxurious accommodations at sea for the entire family plus guests. She boasts many upgrades and features that make her a top contender in the market for Custom Hargrave Motor Yachts. As you step inside the salon, you will notice her upgraded stone and cherry interior finishes with Sapiel wood accents. Her four extremely spacious staterooms and berths easily accommodate 8 guests in the ultimate luxury. The stateroom layout for guests is one of her unique traits. Instead of the typical four-cabin design, this yacht took their guest accommodations to the next level with a generous VIP forward with king bed entered by a private staircase from the galley. The master and two guest staterooms are down a separate stairway with a large foyer adjoining them. Each stateroom boasts an en-suite head. The crew accommodations are located aft on the yacht and feature two cabins, two heads, galley, and washer/dryer. “Sea You Later” was a freshwater boat for the start of her life and in incomparable condition to other 101 Hargrave Yachts on the market. The owner just completed many valuable services on the boat in Sept. 2020 including full service of both CAT C32s with only 1200 original hours, Reconditioned all running gear, Fresh Bottom with prop speed, all new Teak decks, and had the Heat Exchangers and Coolers serviced. “Sea You Later” is fully refreshed and turnkey for her next owner!
- Sept. 2020 - Fully Serviced CAT C32s w/ Low hours
- Sept. 2020 - All-New Teak decks
- Sept. 2020 - Reconditioned running gear
- Heat exchangers and coolers done
- Two jet skis and a tender
- Under 6ft draft
Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Galati Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
- The vessel just completed a 10-year service at Roscioli Yachting Center in Fort Lauderdale Florida,
- 2020 Both main engines Caterpillar C 32s 1650HP complete rebuild including new aftercoolers, completed by ADR Power Systems with caterpillar extended warranty options, Both ZF 2060 gears were service as well.
- 2020 New teak on the main deck and swim platform including steps leading down to the swim platform. 2020 Fresh bottom job using Seahawk premium bottom paint two coats on the bottom and three coats were applied to the waterline and transom, all running gear including shafts, struts, propellers, and rudders as well as the bow and stern thruster Propeller's were coated with Prop Speed.
- 2020 Propellers and Shafts were reconditioned at Lauderdale Propeller with new Cutlass bearing's  installed as well as new dripless shaft seals with spare lip seals installed on the shafts.
- 2020 New sea chest grates on both port and starboard side that supplies the water into the central sea chest were replaced and fabricated using 3/16 L quarter-inch stainless steel a bonding plate was installed on the bottom of the vessel to make easy removal of the greats to service the Sea chest underwater as well as a bonding wire was installed to reduce electrolysis.
- 2020  new Seashore LED multicolor underwater lights.
- 2020 All underwater through Holes were greased and service.
- 2020 New generator battery charger. 2020 New 100-amp power supply for house lighting with new changeover relay.
- 2020 2 New Yamaha 2020 Jet skis including new chocks and deck hardware. 2020 New house battery charger.
- 2020 New carpet in the engine room.
- 2020 Rebuilt pneumatic air doors system, new airlines from the engine room to both salon and wheelhouse doors, as well as new air compressor.
- 2020 Rebuilt watertight door leading into the crews quarters all new bearings and hardware.
- 2020 New seals in all watertight deck hatches.
- 2020 New hydraulic and power steering seawater heat exchangers.
- 2020 New video audio receivers in port and starboard guest staterooms.
- 2020 Rebuilt stainless exterior grill new gas regulator, burners, flame diffuser igniter was replaced. 2020 Freedom Yachts wash and wax the vessel. Perform three (3) step process: machine polish and seal procedure to remove hazing/oxidization-restore surface color and clarity and seal surfaces using Nanocane Shine/ Seal System as follows: 1) Extra cut- used to remove hazing/oxidization/imperfections-restore full color. 2) Micro-Finish used to refine scratches, minimize surface porosity, and restore full clarity and a brilliant shine. 3) Clear Coat-Hydrophobic Nano Polymer used to seal and protect surfaces add durability, depth, and shine. Basic wash-topside of vessel thoroughly washed from stem to stern and chamois dried clean.
- 2020 New Generator batteries 
- 2020 New Main engine batteries 
- 2019 New House batteries 
- 2019 - 2020 Complete MCA compliant medical kit with pediatric care pack, AED with adult and pediatric pads, this medical kit is top-of-the-line in the industry and just had it's
- 2020 up-to-date service.
- 2019 Rebuilt davit main cylinder with a new Awlgrip paint job.
- 2019 rebuilt tender chocks all metal pieces were sandblasted and re-powder coated assembled with new hardware.
- 2019 New Main Salon and dining room overhead speakers for the surround sound system.
- 2019 All-new exterior 6 x 9 speakers 
- 2019 New cellular-based Wi-Fi system with new routers throughout the vessel this system will automatically switch from Marina Wi-Fi to the cellular network with no interruptions.
- 2019 All interior and exterior stonework resurfaced and sealed.
- 2019 replaced all bilge pumps and sump pumps overboard check valves.
- 2019 New inlet and outlet seawater manifolds for AC systems, with Y strainers installed on the inlet side.
- 2019 New headhunter control panel with new level sensors as well as a new air pump for the treatment system.
- 2019 Both A/C seawater pumps replaced.
- 2019 Both generator cooling systems rebuilt with new heat exchanger, seawater pumps, thermostats as well as new stainless-steel exhaust risers.
- 2018 - 2020 AC including condensing unit and air handlers were replaced in Wheelhouse, main salon, crews’ quarters, VIP stateroom, Starboard guest stateroom.
- 2018 - 2020 all of the vessels interior lighting and exterior lighting has been updated it to LED lighting with the interior using warm white with bright white in the window valances, the exterior was all updated using bright white LEDs.
- 2018 New main engine battery charger.
- 2018 New Tempur-pedic cloud custom mattresses in all guest staterooms including the master as well as all new bedding.
- 2018 New heat exchanger for the starboard ZF 2060 marine gear, Port heat exchanger was cleaned and pressure tested.
- 2018 3 of the 4 ZF engine controllers were replaced on the main deck.
- 2018 All vessels interior service items including day service and dinner service including Crystal glassware was brought up to date in 2018 all of the galley cookware new in
- 2018. has a selection, of Formal dinner service, lunch, and breakfast service for 12 guests. Including serving platters, intricate beading placemats, napkin rings, table runners, and gorgeous chargers to set a beautiful table arrangement. All brand-new china, platters, cutlery. Including Waterford and porcelain china purchased with thought and consideration of impressing guest while dining onboard. All glassware has a home, in china cabinets in the main salon, and ready for any guest needs or wants while onboard. Including, red and white wine, champagne, low and high ball glasses, margaritas, and martinis.
As you board “Sea You Later” you are greeted by a large aft entertainment space. The dining table can accommodate 10 guests easily and is very comfortable under the shade of the extended flybridge. The center of the table has an inlaid design of a striking sunburst. The Cushions are upholstered in a spa canvas with a bold contrast of cocoa piping. You have boarding doors to the port and starboard providing flexibility depending on the dock height. A large Sharp TV falls down from the ceiling and faces the outdoor dining area and you have 6 speakers mounted into the cockpit ceiling that evenly distributes the sound across the cockpit area.
Stepping into the Salon, you feel the true size of this yacht as you can see all the way forward and over the bow. The 6’8” headroom, large windows, and open layout also contribute to the vast volume you feel in this yacht. The styling throughout is classic and clean with the high gloss finished wood and marble countertops. The Salon features a large couch to seat 9, with 2 seats on the opposite side, a built-in bar with 3 stools, two large china cabinets, an 8 person dining table, and a day head. This layout is very functional and comfortable for a large amount of guests on board. The custom bar in the salon is a great touch with its honey amber onyx top, backlighting, sink, and icemaker. There are storage cabinets lining the bottom of the windows around the dining area and stretch out into the center of the salon along the back of the couch to make a seamless separation between the lounging and dining space. In the Dining area, the 8 chairs are custom made using the book-matched wood supplied from the boat.
Continuing the color palette of the main deck, this spacious day head is unique in design. Complete with a handcrafted Renaissance Glassworks Evergreen Vessel Style lavatory, mounted on top of a Gloss Sapeli "Cone" shaped vanity, accented with Kohler Vibrant French Gold plumbing fixture and accessories. Illuminated with hand-rubbed Antique Brass Openwork single wall hung sconces, that have Frosted Glass Shades. The Perlato Suevo marble slab flooring includes a 2" framed border of Emperador Light marble surrounding an inlay of 2"x2" Triangular Renaissance Glassworks Evergreen and Amber Glass Floor Tiles.
The Large Country Kitchen is located forward and boasts its large forward windshield that provides one of the best views onboard. While still portraying the elegance of the yacht, this area has a casual flare embracing rich tones. Throughout the yacht, the cabinetry is gloss Sapeli with countertops in Makore Wave. The galley layout is efficient and has an abundant amount of counter space and prep space on the Santa Cecelia granite. The large island has great storage and accommodates 2 breakfast stools on the end. For more storage, you have a walk-in pantry to the port with floor to ceiling shelves. All the way forward is a large dinette area that can comfortably seat six. There are doors on each side to access the side decks.
You have all stainless steel appliances throughout the galley.
- Full height Subzero fridge w/ additional 2 drawers
- 4 burn Dacor Black Cooktop
- Dacor Oven
- Subzero refrigerator and freezer drawer
- Subzero refrigerator and freezer drawer in Galley
- GE Microwave
- Miele Dishwasher
- Kitchenaid Compactor
- Subzero wine cooler
This area has an enclosed spiral staircase leading from Main Salon to the Lower Deck with curved style steps and Gloss Sapeli handrail. The flooring stone selections soften the area with contrasting shades of Emperadora Light and Perlato Suevo marble. The selections complement the 24" Compass shaped medallion fabricated from marble stones such as Jet green, Verde green, Emperadora Light, and Rojo Alicante that is centrally located at the entrance of the Master Suite. We have applied a gloss Sapeli chair rail around the perimeter of the space to enhance the details of this foyer. We incorporated clear mirrors with touch latch hardware for access to hidden storage above a curved face console between two floor to ceiling columns. this space includes a laundry closet that stores a stackable washer/dryer unit.
This large and spacious owner's suite is complete with a King size bed framed out with Gloss Makore Wave fluted columns with a clear mirror backdrop. the Makore Wave curved, trimmed headboard is upholstered in a Kravet Chenille Jubilee fabric and tufted with Polished Brass buttons. (2) Visual Comfort French Deco Horn hand-rubbed antique brass wall hung lamps with linen shades, Dual nightstands with Perlato Suevo marble countertops, 32" HD/TV, (2) large walk-in closets, full-size dresser, a settee for (2) with storage space below and his/her luxurious bath with a common spacious shower in between, incorporating Rojo Alicante and Perlato Suevo stones.
Behind the master, the bulkhead is the His and her master bath. The layouts are replicated on both sides with a walkthrough shower in the middle. The shower is finished in marble and has a built-in step under the removable stainless steel faucet fixture. Each of the Vanities has large mirrors with storage behind and functional counter space. Both baths are equipped with an elongated head.
Forward VIP Stateroom
The forward VIP stateroom is tucked away in the bow and accessed through its own private stairwell. It has a king bed and a private en-suite head. You can see the incredible woodwork around the room and any guest would be quite comfortable in this stateroom. You have two large hanging lockers on each side, cabinets down boat sides, a large Sharp TV, and two large portholes for natural light. The en-suite head is beautiful with Perlato Suevo and Emperador Light marble stone for the floor space. The large shower is finished in the same stone throughout with Stainless steel fixtures.
Mid VIP Stateroom
The Mid-sip Vip stateroom is located across the foyer from the master. It features a king bed, Large Closet, and built-in Dresser w/ Mirror above. The headboard is finished with the high gloss Sapeli wood and has a large porthole located above. Like all the other stateroom, this VIP Suite has an ensuite head featuring the Perlato Suevo and Emperador Light marble stone for the floor space and vanity countertops. This head has a large shower with teak grate flooring and generous storage space.
The Guest Stateroom rooms have (2) twin size beds that convert to a queen-size berth, as well as a recessed Pullman that folds down maximizing floor space. to visual create the illusion of enhanced space, beveled mirrors were applied on the forward wall. the headboard is a Gloss Sapeli trim upholstered with a Kravet Chenille Jubilee. We have introduced neutral tones and accented with hues reminiscent of the ocean to flow with the overall scheme of the vessel. In the head, we selected Perlato Suevo and Emperdora light marble stone for the floor space and vanity countertop. the head has a large shower with teak grate flooring and generous storage space.
This generous crew lounge area is complete with a fully functional refrigerator, microwave, and an upright freezer. Easily accessible stackable washer and dryer unit, utility storage area with floor to ceiling cabinetry, heavy-duty drawer capacity, and counter workspace. Private captain and crew staterooms that bout thave en-suite head with Emperadora light marble countertops and shower seats as well as teak grate flooring in the showers.
“Sea You Later” was built with the enclosed sky lounge as opposed to the openly raised pilothouse. The enclosed area provides a comfortable space for the captain to be out of the elements. This allows for the elimination of the lower helm providing a larger salon and a more open floor plan on the main deck. Next to the helm is another bar with 3 stools, a settee in the corner, and a second day head on the bridge. You can access the day head from inside the sky lounge or from out on the deck. Across from the Settee is a 42” retractable TV.
Sky Lounge Head
With convenient access to both the Skylounge and the Boat deck, the intent of the design was an elegant transition. We selected Emperadora Light marble slab flooring, with a 4” perimeter border of Emperadora Dark marble to coordinate with the vanity countertop accented with Kohler Vibrant French Gold plumbing fixtures and accessories as well as a handcrafted Le Bijou Monaco lavatory sink base color Bone with Burnished Gold Reed and Burnished Platinum Ribbons.
This custom-size teak table seats 10 comfortably. The center of the table has an inlaid design of a striking sunburst. The cushions are upholstered in a spa canvas with a bold contrast of cocoa piping. The accent pillows are casual and fun combining neutral tones within the stripe.
- 1 1/2" Teak Cap Rail on Aft Deck to forward edge of the boarding gates
- Port and starboard corner roller for stern tying and towing
- (8) Exterior waterproof lights on bow
- Automatic/ Manual aft Sky Lounge door w/ stainless steel frame & tinted glass
- Steelhead Marine 2500 lb. davit on the boat deck
- BBQ Grill at F/B
- Grohe Handheld shower inside the cabinet of starboard Aft Flybridge Settee
- Hi-Lo and Sliding Mechanism for Table between two cooler at Boat Deck
- FRP Bar & Marble Top at Boat Deck
- Marble port countertop at Boat Deck
- Aft deck bench seating
- Aft deck teak table
- Seawatch (4) Underwater Lights
- Drop Down TV Lift at aft deck
- 2" Deckfills for fuel and water
- Built-in handheld shower on the swim platform
- Chain stripper w/ chain stop
- Windlass operation from Pilothouse
- Stainless steel cleats (8)
- 4" SS shafts equivalent to Aquamet 22
- 5 blade bronze propellers
- Emergency tiller
- Stainless steel rudders
- Double layer of sound and heat insulation in Engine room bulkhead forward, aft and ceiling
- Dual Raycor 1000 FG fuel filter/water separator for each engine
- Hydraulic Bow Thruster 12HT38hp and stern thruster
- Hydraulic steering by Hynautic, adaptable to autopilot
- Engine Alarm System for low pressure & high temperature supplied by Cat
- 24v lights and 110v power receptacles in the Engine room
- Custom underwater engine exhaust w/idle bypass
- 250 Gallon Headhunter waste treatment system
- Freshwater filling faucet in the Engine room
- Y-Valve for dockside pump-out
- (8) 200 amp/hr batteries for engine & ship power
- Separate 120 amp/hr battery for generators
- Main electrical panel w/ separate AC Power control and circuit breaker panel
- 24 volt DC monitoring and main circuit breaker panel
- 110-volt duplex receptacles located throughout the vessel, including the engine room
- Indirect rope lighting under valances in salon, staterooms, sky lounge, and galley
- Cedar lined closet
- Boat panel indicator located at the helm
- Auto sliding Stainless Steel aft deck door frame
- Black Textile front window covers
- Stidd Helm and Passenger seat in Sky Lounge
- (3) Freeman Hatches
- Lexan hatch from the aft deck to Fly Bridge deck
- Cat instruments at the helm (Tach/Oil Pressure/Engine Temp/TransPressure/Hrs)
- Freshwater washdown (3) three locations Bow/aft deck/flybridge
- Sea Chest
- 4 FRP sump tanks with tinted acrylic cover
- 100 AMP Galvanic Isolator
- Sharp LCD 52" LCD TV w/ Bottom Speakers
- Sharp LCD BluRay DVD Player (4)
- Ipod docking stations w/ video & charging
- Sunfire Jr subwoofer (2)
- RTI Remote
- Sharp LCD 42" LCD w/ Bottom Speakers (3)
- DirectTV HD DSS Receivers
- Sharp LCD 20" LCD TV
- TV Lift
- Marantz SR 5002 7.1 Home Theater
- Sonance Symphony TL 623R Thinline Ceiling speakers
- 32" Flip Down for Skylounge Aft Deck TV
- Sharp 32" HD LCD TV w/ Bottom Speakers
- DVD/CD Receiver Am/FM
- Sharp LCD 19" TV
- Audiovox Dropdown 10" LCD DVD TV, for Crew bunks x 2
- Audiovox IR headphones for flip-down DVD at crew bunks x 2
- (2) Cat C32 1675hp with approximately 1100 as of September 2020
- (2) Northern Lights 30Kw Generators - 1999/1952 Hours
- (2) Water Drop Exhaust for Generators
- (4) Florescent light in the engine room
- (2) Florescent lights over aft generator
- Cruiseair Direct Expansion / DX Remote air conditioning/heating system (1) 48,000 BTU in Salon x 2 24,000 BTU
- Blowers, (1) 24,000 BTU in dinning x (1) 24,000 BTU Blower (1) 36,000 BTU in galley with (2) x 20,000 BTU Blowers (1) 24,000 BTU in Master x (2) 12,000 BTU
- Kabola Diesel Fired Hot Water Heating System with zone control and loop connected to Torrid Water Heater
- (4) Pullout Docking Stations located port and starboard side of aft deck & forward deck
- Trolling Valves connected to MMC's trolling box
- Naiad Stabilizer System Model 302 with 9 sq. ft. fins w/multi 2000 and w/Naiad Fairing Block
- Naiad stabilizer hull fairing block
- Double stabilizer & bow thruster backup pump on the back of port & starboard engine
- Naiad HPS Stern Thruster 12HT 38HP w/5 controls
- Tide Marine Dripless Shaft Seals on shaft and rudders
- In-Line Recirculation Hot Water Pump
- (2) 100 AMP Cablemaster located on transom w/ white cord 100'
- Insulated wall between Master and port & starboard guest cabins
- Dolphin Battery Charger 80 AMP x 1, 30 AMP x 2
- (2) set Xantrex 3000W inverter w/6v 420 AH batteries for shore power system
- (3) 80 amp Sentry / Dolphin AC/DC light transformer 110/24V
- Second Watertight door in Galley
- Watertight bulkheads in the engine room
- SS Watertight Engine Room door
- Seafire Extinguishing System w/manual pull in Crew FM 200
- Seafire Fire Detection and Monitoring System with 10 Sensors
- One oil change Reverso oil pump
- Newmar Converter 50A 24V/12V x 2
- Torrid 30 Gallon Hot Water Tanks x 2
- Safety rails around twin engines
- Maxwell VWC4000 electric windlass w/ 250 lbs anchor & 300" HT chain
- Kahlenberg horn DOA SS
- Pneumatic Sliding Door with Sensor and Manual control for Main Salon & Sky lounge
- Isolation transformer with manual booster switches
- DeltaT engine room ventilation system with fans and moisture
- (1) Maxwell Nilson stern capstan VC 3500
- (1) Oberdorfer fuel transfer pump
- (3) Additional Rule 3700 Bilge pumps
- Danforth Compass 5" in the upper helm
- Furuno FA 150 AIS System at the helm
- Master M1931 19" Glass Display at helm x 4 screens
- Panasonic PH T7731B speaker phone x 9
- Wireless N Access WiFi Router x3 @ Skylounge & Master
- Furuno GP 37 DGPS+WAAS Combination at the helm
- Raymarine ST 60 + Depth Display at helm
- Raymarine ST 60 + Depth Display no Duc speed display only at the helm
- Simrad AP 25 w/AC20 & RPU80 at helm
- Pelco 3 Camera Outdoor Ptz System 2 aft deck corners, 1 at mast all facing aft
- Pelco Dome Cam Indoor color cam Flush PTZ mounted at the engine room
- GE White Washer/Dryer (2)
- Avanti Black Fridge in Lazarette
- Sharp compact Stainless Steel Microwave in Lazarette
- Subzero S/S Refrigerator with Double Drawers in Galley
- Subzero Refrigerator and Freezer Drawer in Galley
- Dacor Black Cooktop Oven in Galley
- GE Microwave in Galley
- Miele Sapeli Dishwasher with S/S control Box &Door Panel in Galley
- Kitchenaid Sapeli Compactor W/O Door Panel in Galley
- Grohe Chrome Faucet in Galley
- SubZero 424G/S Classic Stainless Glass Door Wine Cooler in Galley
- U-Line Black Ice Maker Double Drawers in Salon
- U-Line White Fridge at Aft Deck
- U-Line Black Fridge at F/B
- Fire Magic propane Gas Grill on Flybridge
- U-Line Fridge in F/B
- Hoshizaki S/S Clear Ice Maker on the Flybridge
- 2x 2020 Yamaha FX Waverunner
- Nautica RIB15 Widebody Tender with Yamaha 90hp
- Safety Package-Life Jackets/Fender/Fire Extinguishers/Dock
- Sea Recovery 1400 GPD Watermaker
- Marquipt Sea Stairs
- Headhunter Tidal Wave Waster Treatment System
- Stidd Helm Chair Model 500 low back x2