PANACEA boasts four staterooms, five heads, walk-around side decks, a newer tender, updated electronics and a semi enclosed Flybridge with four separate A/C units!
Her equipment list is the best of the best, her services are up to date and her condition speaks for itself.
Walkthrough video available.
Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Gilman Yachts of Ft. Lauderdale, Inc.. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
Boarding PANACEA from a floating dock is easy, on to her integral swim platform and up five non-skid steps to the teak deck aft deck. (When needed, boarding steps are stowed neatly just in case). The aft deck has both built-in and loose seating around a high gloss teak table. Slim walkaround side decks are accessed from this area.
A three panel stainless steel trimmed dark glass door gives access via the sliding center panel. The large salon with six large side house windows is bright and airy.
Immediately to starboard is a swivel arm chair, built-in end table and a large four cushion sofa with storage below. A Zebra wood coffee table with nested stools lies in front.
To port is a walk behind bar, the salon’s TV and two swivel barrel chairs can turn to face the couch. Indoor access to the crew and engine room is from behind the bar. Next forward is a round high gloss teak table with six upholstered dining chairs. Glass and dining storage is forward in several cabinets. To starboard is a Zebra wood hutch cabinet with storage and drawers within.
Next forward behind a sliding pocket door is the yacht’s day head. To starboard and up one step is the fully equipped galley, foredeck access doors, a dinette and steps up to the flybridge and down to the accommodations.
The lower companionway has nine teak steps to starboard leading to a centerline companionway with a hidden laundry center, VIP forward, mid VIP, starboard side upper/lower cabin and the full beam master with his and her heads aft.
The Flybridge is nine steps up from the galley, is ¾ hard enclosed, fully air conditioned with a bar, seating, dining and access to the boat deck.
The aft crew area has a double berth with a single upper berth, a second laundry center, a very large head, full size chest freezer, engine room forward and secondary access from the swim platform.
Entered via a centerline sliding glass door the salon is both comfortable and inviting. Equally suited for a dinner party or a relaxing day on the water, the finishes are decidedly high end and in perfect condition.
Fully carpeted plus a tan Sunbrella carpet runner as needed. Most surfaces have protective covers for when the owner is not aboard to keep PANACEA in as new condition. The timber is a high gloss African mahogany. The wood window blinds have a satin finish and a matching mock Roman shade at the top. Above, cool air is delivered from a full length fluted cornice.
Immediately to starboard upon entry is a swivel arm chair. Outboard is a bult-in end table with table lamp. Next forward is an embossed leather four cushion sofa with massive hidden storage below. Lying in front is a Zebra wood and glass coffee table with two nesting stools to match the sofa arms.
To port is the salon’s 49” Sony Bravia TV angled so everyone can see perfectly. A full surround sound system with hidden sub-woofer adds to the enjoyment. A walk behind step down bar is next forward. In front of the bar are two upholstered swivel barrel chairs that can turn to face the couch for conversation or serve as perfect height bar seats at the Black Galaxy two level granite bar. Located behind the bar is an under mount stainless steel sink, a Whirlpool stainless steel “clear ice” icemaker and two storage cabinets. Outboard under the side deck windows are six mahogany storage cabinets with felt lined fitted storage for a full complement of stem and bar ware. The sole behind the bar is Black Galaxy granite tiles with contrasting diamond corner inserts. Aft from this area is the internal steps to the crew and engine room area.
Next forward is a 60" round high gloss wood table with fixed high gloss timber base. Six high back python faux skinned leather chairs surround the table. Forward of the table are two glass door cabinets with Lucite shelves to display objets d'art. They frame an art niche, lit from above. Below are four mahogany cabinets for additional storage. To starboard is a Zebra wood two door storage cabinet with five drawers and six shelves within to store everything needed for a formal dinner aboard.
Overhead are five Boston Acoustics speakers and 43 LED ceiling lights arranged is specific areas and lit with a Lutron “scene” type lighting selector. Also in the salon are digital AC controls and a CO detector. The aft salon doors have a V-Kool clear film for heat and sun protection.
Salon Entertainment Electronics
The entertainment electronics locker is in a cabinet outboard of the crew stairs, just off the salon.
A professional rack system consists of:
- Onkyo AV receiver TXSR373
- Denon multizone AV surround receiver AVR-1908
- Xantech eight zone/eight source audio/video controller amplifier
- Samson Power Servo 120a
- Panasonic Blue Ray player located behind the salon TV
The Day Head is forward of the salon to starboard just after the pocket door that can be used to close off the salon. The bow front vanity has an Black Galaxy counter top with two storage drawers below. An undermount Kohler sink with a single lever chrome faucet is above. The sole is Black Galaxy tiles with contrasting light diamonds in the corners. The toilet is a Head Hunter push button model. Above the toilet is an oval fixed port light with Roman shades. The bulkheads have an attractive embossed heavy wall covering and the area above the sink is mirrored with a small medicine cabinet and a mirror overhead.
The galley is forward and one step up. The sole is Amtico planked teak. Five large windows facing forward and two to port offer plenty of ambient lighting. A center island with four drawers, a SubZero glass front wine cooler and an Black Galaxy top greatly increase the work space.
Features of the galley include:
- Sharp carousel stainless convection/microwave
- Kitchen Aid 4 burner glass cooktop
- Whirlpool stainless undercounter oven
- Whirlpool wood front trash compactor
- Whirlpool stainless steel dishwasher
- SubZero stainless steel two door fridge/freezer with ice/water thru the door and a top mounted compressor
- Central vacuum outlet
- (13) high gloss mahogany cabinets, two for fitted glassware
- Pull out spice rack
- Pull out storage cabinet
- (8) LED overhead lights on a dimmer, (4) undercounter lights
- Undermount stainless steel sink with garbage disposal
- Chrome pull out faucet
- Separate drinking water tap
- Raymarine CAM 50 CCTV camera
Forward and adjacent to the galley is a dinette to seat 4 to 5 people. A Black Galaxy free form table sits upon two stainless steel pedestals. There are four drawers to starboard and additional storage under the cushions. Also in this area are port and starboard pantograph side deck doors, stereo speakers, LED rope lights under the dinette, 6 dimmable LED lights above, digital A/C controls and a CO detector.
A Sharp Aquos 19” LCD TV faces the dinette, hung from the overhead.
From the starboard side of the galley there are nine varnished teak steps with LED step lights leading below. Along the way is the yacht’s main switch panel, three storage cabinets, the central vacuum system and a locker with a Xantech 4 channel amplifier. The steps curve to face inboard. Immediately aft are two cherry doors which conceal a separate front loaded Whirlpool washer and dryer. Above are two storage lockers for laundry soaps, etc.
Going forward and up two steps is the forward VIP and the ensuite head. Next aft is the guest head serving both the midship VIP and the starboard side guest cabin. The midship VIP is next aft to port. Across the companionway is an over/under cabin. All the way aft is the king size master cabin with his and her heads.
Located below the forward companionway is the following equipment:
- Fresh water accumulator tank for toilets
- Water heater
- Toilet fresh water distribution manifold
- High water alarm
- (2) Shore power transformers
Forward VIP Cabin
Two steps up from the main companionway all the way forward is the ensuite VIP cabin. An island double berth with a (new 2014) Zero mattress is forward off the mirrored forward bulkhead. The berth is raised and accessible by port and starboard carpeted steps. Two high gloss varnished drawers are at the foot of the berth. An LED strip light surrounds the upper base of the berth. Overhead is a large opening deck hatch with an Ocean Air sliding shade and screen. Each berth has a halogen reading light. To both port and starboard below the fluted A/C delivery vents are six port and six starboard high gloss mahogany cabinets. Below is padded hull liner and a mahogany shelf to serve as a night stand. The starboard side terminates into a drawer and hamper style locker followed by the entry to the ensuite forward VIP head.
The port side terminates into a full size cedar lined auto lit hanging locker. Within the locker is a digital A/C control, a Xantech stereo control and a Direct TV receiver. On the aft bulkhead is a Samsung 28” LED TV. A hatch in the sole accesses the bow thruster, a 110v outlet and a hold light. A full size dressing mirror is on the interior of the door. Above are two Boston Acoustic stereo speakers and seven halogen mini spots. 8,000 BTU self-contained A/C unit (new 4/19).
Forward VIP Head
The private head has a two door bow front vanity with a marble counter top and a Kohler china sink and widespread faucet set above. Two mirrored door medicine cabinets and an A/C vent are above. LED strip lights below the vanity serve as night lights. The toilet is a Head Hunter model set upon an Emperador dark marble sole with contrasting diamond tiles of Emperador light marble. The stall shower has a curved clear Lexan door, marble seat, hand held or wall mountable fixtures, a light and an exhaust fan. There are four dimmable halogen mini spots in the mirrored overhead. There is also a warning light to indicate when the holding tank is nearly full.
Forward Guest Head
Entered from the centerline companionway, the forward guest head serves the midship VIP with a private door and the starboard side guest cabin. The private head has a two door bow front vanity with a Emperador dark marble counter top and a Kohler china sink and widespread faucet set above. Two mirrored door medicine cabinets and an A/C vent are above. LED strip lights below the vanity serve as night lights. The toilet is a Head Hunter model. The floor is Emperador Light with Emperador dark diamond tiles. The stall shower has a curved clear Lexan door, marble seat, hand held or wall mountable fixtures, a light and an exhaust fan. There are four dimmable halogen mini spots in the mirrored overhead. There is also a warning light to indicate when the holding tank is nearly full.
Midship VIP Cabin
The midship VIP cabin is entered from centerline forward with a queen size berth (new Zero mattress 2014) athwartship off the outboard bulkhead. The mattress lifts up to reveal storage under the berth. LED strip lights surround the toe kick of the berth. The headboard is inset slightly with a mirrored panel above an upholstered panel. Overhead and directional reading lights offer plenty of light. To both port and starboard are four drawer night stands with high gloss timber tops.
Above are small three shelf cedar lockers between a soffit type A/C delivery vent gives cool air without blowing directly on the berth.
On the forward bulkhead is the secondary door into the forward guest head. On the inboard bulkhead is a 32” Samsung LED TV. On the aft bulkhead is a two door cedar lined auto lit hanging locker with the cabins digital A/C controls, the Xantech stereo control, a Direct TV receiver and a Denon DVD player within. The cabin has two Boston Acoustic stereo speakers, five halogen mini spots, a CO alarm and a smoke alarm. 16,000 BTU self-contained A/C unit (new 7/19).
Starboard Side Guest Cabin
The starboard side guest cabin is entered via a companionway door just outside the master cabin. Two full size bunks are outboard arranged in an over/under fashion. Rope lights below the lower bunk serve an night lights. Each berth has a reading light. A 20” Sharp Aquos TV faces aft. Also in this cabin are digital AC controls, two stereo speakers, a Xantech stereo control panel, a CO detector, a smoke detector and four halogen mini spots above.
Upon entering the master cabin, one step down is an ultra-plush off white carpet surrounding a centerline king size berth with storage below the Zero mattress (new 2014). LED strip lights are hidden in the toe kick of the berth.
The headboard is white Ostrich embossed leather with an attractive dark wood and stainless steel frame. Twin sconce lights sit upon alternating squares of high gloss walnut to form a bulkhead that needs no artwork! Above, a mahogany two level soffit delivers cool air with an even flow dropping on the berth from above. Two additional LED ceiling lights serve as reading lights. Each side of the berth has a four drawer high gloss night stand. The ‘his’ side has the Hatteras MX3000i Dynamic Entertainment system remote.
The forward bulkhead of the suite has a smaller cedar lined auto lit ‘his’ closet to starboard and a built-in Sharp Aquos 32” LED and a considerably larger ‘hers’ cedar lined, auto lit hanging locker to port.
Within the large locker are the cabin’s digital A/C control, Xantech stereo control panel, a digital safe, a Kaleidoscope movie storage system and a dressing mirror on the inside of the outboard door.
To both port and starboard are banks of twelve high gloss mahogany drawers with a varnished mahogany top. Above are three large oval port lights the center of which opens for emergency escape. Hunter Douglas black out shades offer privacy and are hidden by the mock Roman shades when retracted. LED strip lights are in the two level mahogany soffits above.
The aft bulkhead has entrances to both the ‘his’ and ‘her’ heads, either side of the island berth. Also in this cabin are 18 LED overhead dimmable spots, a 5 channel Boston Acoustic speaker system, a CO detector and smoke detector. (1) larger 16,000 BTU self-contained A/C unit (new 2/15) replaced two smaller units
Connected by a large walk through shower, the his and her heads extend across the beam of the yacht.
A bow front high gloss mahogany vanity has LED strip lighting and thee cabinet doors and one drawer below a Blue Pearl granite counter top with a Kohler undermounted china sink and wide spread faucet set above. Three medicine cabinets with mirrored doors offer plenty of storage. The vanity has a return on the aft bulkhead with two more cabinet doors, two drawers and a continuation of the Blue Pearl granite counter top. A Head Hunter toilet sits on white marble tiles with Blue Pearl diamond insets. The overhead is mirrored and has 8 overhead LED lights, an exhaust fan and an A/C vent.
The shower has clear doors port and starboard along with half height side lights. White marble tiles with a Blue Pearl bench seat and Blue Pearl design in the white marble on the aft bulkhead offer a clean look. The separate shower fixtures are both wall mounted and hand held with a gleaming chrome finish. Two dedicated lights are above.
A bow front vanity has LED strip lighting and three cabinet doors and a drawer below the Blue Pearl counter top with a Kohler china sink and a wide spread chrome fixture. Above are three mirrored medicine cabinets. Continuing inboard is a slightly lower Blue Pearl vanity with a drawer and an upholstered stool with the entire aft bulkhead of the area mirrored. The Head Hunter toilet sits upon a white marble sole with Blue Pearl diamond inserts. Seven dimmable LED lights are in the mirrored ceiling above. Also in the head is an exhaust fan, an A/C vent and a clear glass door in to the centerline shower. Both heads have “do not flush” indicators.
- Fiberglass non-skid decks
- Stainless steel hoop rails
- Stainless steel removable burgee pole and socket
- Stainless steel anchor chute
- Stainless steel plow style anchor with approx. 200’ of chain
- Port and starboard access hatches to anchor locker
- Maxwell 4000 hydraulic windlass with chain stopper
- Up and down foot switches for windlass
- Quick disconnect for freshwater hose
- (2) 240 volt A/C 100 amp shore cored inlets with Glendenning cablemaster reels and actuator buttons
- Sun lounge cushions and cover, raised off deck slightly with stainless steel safety rails
- Adjustable back rests at sun lounge
- (4) Drink holders at sun lounge
- Deck hatch in to forward VIP
- Quick disconnect shore water inlet
- Textulene windshield cover (new 3/18)
- (2) stereo speakers
- Walk-around side decks minimized to increase interior spaces
- Non-skid fiberglass decking, newly painted
- Hinged FRP boarding gates, two port, two starboard
- Marquipt ladder brackets at each boarding gate
- Overhead 3 port and 3 starboard house side storage lockers for fenders
- (10) overhead lights – 5 port, 5 starboard
- Freshwater tank fill port and starboard
- Grey water discharge deck plate
- Black water discharge deck plate
- Engine room ventilation grills inboard of hull side
- (10) Low level courtesy lights – 5 port, 5 starboard
- Frameless house side windows
- Pantograph main deck entry doors, port and starboard
- International navigation lights
- Port side locker to hold dock lines
- Stainless steel hoop rails above raised FRB bullworks
- Dual spring line cleats
- Starboard side FRP locker to hold (8) step Marquipt Tide Ride Ladder
- Hull side fender tracks below rub rail, port and starboard
- Teak over fiberglass decking
- Stainless steel handrails - port and starboard
- Stern cleats with hull side hawse holes
- Hinged stainless steel transom gates – port and starboard
- Bench seating aft with removable cushions and cover
- Varnished teak table with covers on two stainless steel pedestals
- (6) overhead lights with stainless steel trim
- (2) Raymarine CCTV cameras
- Newmar hailer speaker
- (9) teak over fiberglass steps to boat deck with a stainless steel handrail inboard
- (3) courtesy step lights at FB steps
- (2) Pioneer stereo speakers
- Alpine subwoofer
- Quick disconnect fresh water outlet
- GFCI outlet
- Stereo control pad
- Trend 3 panel stainless steel entry door
- Track for off white Textulene aft sun shade behind bench seat
- Remote control “Yacht Controller” including windlass controls
- Centerline helm
- Stainless steel helm wheel
- 6” Ritchie PowerDamp compass
- (2) ICOM M-604 VHF’s with remote mics
- ABT Trac LCD stabilizer control
- (2) ACR URP-100 searchlight control pads
- (2) 19” GS195 Raymarine G-Series MFD (new 3/15)
- (2) Raymarine card readers (new 3/15)
- (2) Raymarine G-Series multifunction keyboard (new 3/15)
- Raymarine AIS 650 Class 13 transceiver (new 3/15)
- (2) Raymarine 4” LCD multi gauges, depth, speed, time, etc.(new 2016)
- Concord 24V to 12V DC converter (new 3/15)
- Simrad AP 28 Autopilot
- OceanView night vision camera and OceanView low light camera
- CAT back-up engine controls
- ABT hydraulic bow and stern thruster integrated control
- (3) windshield wipers/washers
- Sea Fire manual fire system release
- Engine start/step controls
- (3) KEP 15” MFD screens for Hatteras systems monitor and up to 8 cameras and SAT TV
- Battery parallel switch
- Windlass control
- Trim tab control
- Engine room blower control
- Single lever CAT electronic engine controls
- Chart Flat to port of helm panel
- WXWAX weather info
- Fusion MS-UD750 AM/FM/SAT radio with Bluetooth
- Fusion MS-NRX200i stereo remote
- Helm cover
- Rigid Industries LED lighting control pad for boat name, mast lights and underwater lights
- USB charge port
- White powder coated dual Trumpet horns
- Hailer horn
- Steaming light
- Airmar weather sensor
- (2) 16’ VHF antennas
- (2) ACR searchlights
- (4) GPS sensors
- Multicolor Ark lights face radar mast
- Raymarine 6’ open 12kW array radar scanner
- Infrared camera
- (2) KVH domes, TV M7 and Tracphone V-7 Vsat
FRP mast with:
- Anchor light
- XM weather antenna
- XM SAT radio antenna
- Raymarine 4' 4kW open array radar scanner
- (2) GPS sensors
- (2) 4’ Digital cell antennas for Cradlepoint system
- (3) signal flag halyards
- 187 square foot area
- Fiberglass non-skid decking
- Stainless steel safety rail port and starboard
- Full hinged hatch cover over stairs with stainless steel safety rail
- 20” life ring with throw line
- ACR EPIRB
- Stbd side custom FRP cabinet with (2) Gaggeneau two burner grills, starboard side with storage below
- Port side FRP cabinet with (2) A/C units
- 12” Ships bell
- Steelhead Marine telescoping SM1500/R 1500 lb. davit (new davit high pressure hoses 2016)
- Bench seat with removable cushions, cover and storage below and two lift up lockers either side
- (8) man Revere Liferaft in canister, next inspection due 10/2021
- Custom tender chocks
- Removable 9 step ladder to FB hardtop
- Stainless steel deck drains
- 2015 15’ Walker Bay Generation 450 RIB tender
- 75HP Evinrude E-TEC engine
- Bimini top
- Console cover
- Full boat cover with smile zipper
- Gauge package
- Raymarine plotter GPS depth E-Series 7”
- Fusion AM/FM/CD stereo with Bluetooth and helm remote
- VHF with mini antenna
- (2) Sea Blaze mini LED underwater lights
- LED courtesy lights
- Custom made stainless steel boarding ladder
- Handrail at windshield
- Lifting bridle
- Fiberglass deck plates with carpet over
- (5) overhead fluorescent AC lights
- (5) overhead incandescent DC lights
- (3) Raymarine CCTV cameras
- Grey water holding tank 185 gallons, pump and control panel
- ABT hydraulic bow and stern thruster - Model 250, 38 HP each
- ABT thruster reservoir and heat exchanger (with new cooling pump 2014)
- Trac stabilizer control panel
- ABT Trac #250 stabilizer actuator with new seal kits (6/19)
- ABT oversize 7.5 x sq. ft. fins with winglets for improved stabilization (new 6/19 $12,500)
- (2) fuel transfer manifolds with fuel filters
- (2) H & C fresh water distribution manifolds
- Seaward 28 gallon water heater
- Clack water filter
- (2) Head Hunter Mach 5 water pumps, valves and switches for immediate swap
- Auto pilot pump
- (2) engine room blowers with thermostats
- Head Hunter grey water tank
- Galley sink discharge y-valve and grease trap
- Sea Fire 48.8 kg FM200 fire system
- (2) A/C raw water pumps
- (2) back-up A/C raw water pumps
- (2) GFCI outlets wired to underwater lights
- Oil change pump and manifold with quick disconnect fittings
- House air compressor with oil/water filters
- (2) Delta T ventilation fans (1 rebuilt 7/20)
- Sea Recovery Aquamatic 1800 GPD water maker with auto flush
- Dual Racor 1000 fuel filter to each engine
- Racor 500 fuel filter for each generator
- (2) frequency drives for Delta T systems
- PTO’s of port and starboard transmissions
- Davit electronic/hydraulic pump
- (2) fuel transfer pumps
- Black water lift station
- High gloss urethane paint for ease of cleaning
- Fresh water fill hose for engines and generator
- (8) 24 volt bilge pumps - (2) 2000 GPH, (6) 3700 GPH
- (4) sealed shower sumps
- (2) 24 volt fuel priming pumps
- Discharge sea chests to eliminate multiple thru hulls above water line
- 220 volt A/C sewage pump with ¾ full display and alarm as part of systems monitor
- Engine room start/stop switches
- Custom storage shelves
- (4) step vertical Marquipt boarding ladder
- Airsep crankcase ventilation system
- Cruisair salon 36,000 BTU DX compressor (new 8/15)
- Cruisair galley 24,000 BTU DX compressor (new 5/15)
- Dockside water pressure regulator
- Engine coolant expansion bottles
- Generator coolant expansion bottles
- (5) drawer stainless steel tool box
- Sea Star hydraulic steering receiver with filter
- Whole boat taste and odor carbon filter
- (6) Multicolor Sea Vision underwater lights (new 10/13)
- Overhead stainless steel grab rail
- Key start, emergency shutoff and Hatteras hour meter for engines
- Vacuum gauge for main engine racors
- ZF 4: to 1 Model 2350 transmissions
- 4” stainless steel prop shafts
- Dripless shaft seals
- (8) blade 48” x 62.25” main props
Besides bi-annual changes of zincs, impellers, etc. and other notable engine maintenance includes:
- Both engines new aftercoolers April 2020
- Port heat exchanger cleaned April 2020
- Stbd. Heat exchanger cleaned July 2020
- 12/24 volt DC electrical system
- 120/240 volt AC 60HZ electrical system
- Onan 27.5 generator in sound shield – port 2648 hrs (7/20)
- Onan 27.5 generator in sound shield – stbd 2646 hrs (7/20)
- Mastervolt 24 volt 80 amp main battery charger (new 12/20)
- (4) 8D batteries (new 12/20)
- 24 volt DC ship service panel #1 in galley at with 20 protected circuits
- 24 volt DC ship service panel #2 in engine room with 16 protected circuits
- 120/240 AC panel #1 in galley with 17 breaker protected circuits
- 120/240 AC panel #2 in engine room with 12 breaker protected circuits
- 120/240 AC panel #3 in engine room with 15 breaker protected circuits
- 120/240 AC panel #4 in engine room with 14 breaker protected circuits
- 24 volt electronics panel on FB with 12 breaker protected circuits
- (4) Battery shut off switches
- (2) KVA Jefferson electric 25 shore power transformers
- Battery isolator
AC switching panel with:
- Source selector shore line 1 or generator 1
- Source selector shore line 2 or generator 2
- (2) digital Frequency meters
- (2) digital amp meters
- (2) digital volt meters
- (2) generator start stop panels
- Shore line indicator lights
- Source selector for source 1 or 2 for distribution panels 1-4 each with a digital amp meter
- (2) output voltage digital displays (after step up transformer) (new 9/18)
Voice and Digital Communication
PANACEA is set up to communicate with the outside world to a very high degree! Of course there is an “off” switch for all of the equipment below:
Guests need only to connect to the yachts internal Wi-Fi system with a simple password. There are multiple Cisco access points for seamless connectivity throughout the yacht.
PANACEA has three methods of connecting to the internet:
1. WAVE Wi-Fi for shoreside connectivity to land based Wi-Fi systems
2. Cradlepoint near shore cell service via a Sim Card (USA, Bahamas, etc.)
3. KVH V-7 V-SAT satellite connectivity (Data download and upload plus voice) from anywhere else, even in the middle of the ocean.
The owner/Captain via an app simply selects which system to connect to and all on-board devices connected to the yacht’s Wi-Fi are all simultaneously using the chosen connection method.
- Actual LOA 73’4”
- Resin infused hull construction
- Upgraded 7.5 square foot stabilizer fins
- Painted with Alexseal Cloud White polyurethane and 2 step polished every 6 months.
Shows like new!
PANACEA is a very rare find. Owned by an experienced owner who knows and does what it takes to keep a boat in the top 5% condition of boats in this size and price range.
PANACEA boasts four staterooms, five heads, walk-around side decks, a newer tender, updated electronics and a semi enclosed Flybridge with four separate A/C units!
Her equipment list is the best of the best, her services are up to date and her condition speaks for itself.
Smaller vessel trade-ins considered.