HEARTBEAT features a 4 stateroom and six head layout accommodating 10 owner's and guests and also has separate crew quarters with two crew cabins ensuite. On the main deck is the galley and a very open, inviting salon which includes a formal dining area and bar. The upper deck consists of a large skylounge and aft upper deck area that offers the best of both worlds.
Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Northrop and Johnson. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
Work completed 2021
- Hull sanded down to bare glass, new three step bottom job 2021
- Windows removed, edges painted and resealed
- Fuel lines replaced
- Ball valves replaced
- Electro Sea system added (to keep the growth out of the AC lines).
- Chiller replaced (all chillers have now been replaced).
- Headhunter system rebuilt.
- All soft wall panels in the salon and master staterooms replaced.
- Ceiling mirrors in the VIP replaced with matching soft panels.
- Mirrors in the master head replaced.
- Heat exchanger and exhaust manifold on the port generator replaced.
- Washer and dryer replaced.
- Range replaced.
Upgrades/Work Completed 2016 - 2018
- Replace starboard after cooler to updated unit
- New Sunbrella for bow cushions
- Replace all bed covers
- Repaired fiberglass cracks on bow and bridge deck
- Replaced windshield covers and bow cushion tarps
- Rebuilt anchor loops with heavier material
- Replace water pump in port generator
- Rebuild Headhunter treatment system
- Wet sand, buff, and wax hull
- Remodel crew quarters
- Re-certify life raft
- Replace sea water pump for chillers
- Replace aft deck refrigerator
- Sand and refinish all teak decks
- Re-upholster all furniture in salon and galley
- Replace all furniture in sky bridge
- Change oil and filters in mains and gens
- Replace all carpet in salon and skybridge
- Flush all chillers and lines
- Remodel day head
- Replace air compressor in engine room
- Buff and wax exterior of sky bridge
- Flush transmission coolers with Barnacle Buster
- Replace all fuel supply lines from manifold to engines
- Replace AC water supply pump
- Replace port guest stateroom AC unit
- Repaint bottom with 2 coats of Seahawk Cukote
- Add prop speed to running gear
- Replace Stabilizer thru hull seals
- Perform Main engines 1,000 hour maintenance
- Replace main engine impellers
- Adjust valves on mains
- Replace air filters on mains
- Replace CCV filters on mains
- Replace port engine after cooler to updated unit
- Replace #4 chiller
Salon and Dining
The main salon is entered through the dual automatic doors from the aft deck. The salon area is very open and includes a large sitting area, formal dining area and bar. Large windows bring in natural light and offer amazing views. New window shades were recently added. To port is the seating area with cocktail table and forward is the formal dining area with newly recovered dining chairs. To starboard there is a marble topped bar with a sink, ice maker and refrigerator. Glass and custom bottle storage tastefully decorates the back side of the bar. Storage is found underneath the seating and lining the salon underneath the windows. Forward of the dining table is custom arranged dinnerware that makes for beautiful decor. A pop-up TV is easily viewed by all areas of the salon or goes down to hide itself to allow for the view out the side windows.
Down the stairs to the companionway owners and guests are greeted by a beautiful foyer area with elegant marble flooring. The companionway separates and allows private access to all of the staterooms and also houses the GE stacked washer and dryer.
The skylounge enjoys 360 degree views offering great visibility elevated to maximize the enjoyment of yachting destinations. The main helm is thoughtfully laid out with an extensive navigational electronics package and vessel monitoring systems. The skylounge houses plenty of seating and acts as another interior upper salon. A large glass door opens up to the upper aft deck.
Upper Aft Deck Sunlounge
Fore and Side Decks
Crew Quarters (Updated 2018)
The crew area is separate from the owner and guest accommodations and is accessed through the aft transom door. There are two crew staterooms each with their own private heads. The port stateroom has a double berth and the port light for natural lighting. Access to the engine room is through the crew area.
Electronics and AV Equipment
- Twin Caterpillar C32 1550hp engines 1295 hours (July 2021)
- Two Westerbeke 40 kW generators 1339 hours port and 1410 hours starboard (July 2021)
- ZF Marine transmissions
- Glendinning electronic engine controls
- New hydraulic steering lines
- Dual Racor fuel water separators for main engines
- Water Makers Inc. Reverse Osmosis Desalination system
- Delta "T" ventilation systems
- Engine room camera
- Two Headhunter Mach 5 115-volt AC water pumps
- Two Torrio Marine water heaters
- Atlantic Ultraviolet potable water system sterilizer
- Headhunter Excalibur 12/24 volt DC water system pump for backup
- Naiad Marine Systems stabilizer fins
- Naiad Marine Systems bow and stern thrusters
- Headhunter Tidal Wave MSD waste treatment system
- (4) 3-Ton Cruisair Chiller units
- Sea-Fire Marine FM200 fire suppression system
- SeaStar hydraulic power steering system
- MDP battery charger
- Dolphin battery charger
- Glendinning Cablemaster for 100 amp shore cord
15' (4.6m) AB Inflatable 2013, 70hp four-stroke Yamaha engine.
It is stored on the upper aft deck and is in excellent condition. Electronics include a GPSmap 441s and a Ritchie compass.
Owner's personal items.
Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawal from market without notice.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker has been told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot and does not guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.