This tri-deck yacht has a broad beam to allow for comfortable cruising in all conditions.
Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by All Ocean Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
Cormar is a stout, solid, seaworthy Explorer Yacht built with a steel hull and aluminum house on a sea going tug format with a 6000 nm range!
She has four guest staterooms including master down and crew quarters for two on the main deck. Her interior is done in a lovely classic style but in a light wood that creates a warm but light interior. The interior is in excellent condition. The galley is well appointed and set up for long range cruising. There is extensive refrigeration and ample storage for dry goods throughout the vessel. The master stateroom is on the lower deck amidships in the most comfortable section of the vessel and, like the rest of the boat, it has a large amount of storage and a bright open feel.
Cormar is well sound insulated with sound readings with the gen set in the mid 40 DBA to 50 DBA range and with the main operating from low 50 to upper 50 DBA range.
Cormar is powered by a single screw, driven via a 670 hp commercial Baudouin main engine. This is a highly reliable motor used in tugs and fishing vessels. There is also a John Deere 300 hp engine that runs the ship’s hydraulics, large bow thruster and the GET ME HOME. In the very unlikely event of a main engine issue, the John Deere GET ME HOME can drive Cormar at 6 knots.
Cormar is fitted with an extensive electronics suite and satellite phone and internet.
Accommodations and Layout
Oak and wengé wood interiors. Saloon and dining area on main deck with the galley forward.
The laundry is next to the galley and crew area is forward (also accessible from outside).
There are four double cabins: full-beam owner's amidship, VIP cabin forward, and two twin guest
cabins, each one with private bathroom. Crew accommodation at the bow (double bed and
private bathroom). Electric marine toilets in each bathroom. Watertight glass windows and
portholes without openings. Day head on main deck.
- Two generators: Kohler 40EFOZD (40kW each)
- 380V-50Hz-3 phase battery chargers
- Pneumatic engine start,
- Engine and services batteries,
- Emergency batteries
Engine and Mechanical
- Main engine: 1 x Baudouin 6M 26 SR (493 kW / 670 HP)
- Auxiliary engine: 1 x John Deere 6081AFM (221kW / 300 HP)
- Bilge pumps: 10 automatic, 4 electric and 1 manual.
- Stabilizers, active fins
- Engine and bilge alarms,
- Tropical air conditioning
- Fire system,
- Compressed air system,
- Black and grey bilge water treatment with separate tanks,
- Black water purification treatment,
- Two water makers 7.200 l/day (300 l/h) reverse osmosis
- Aquastar 300 plus, UV water sterilizer,
- Water softener,
- Diesel quadruple decanting/filtering system..
- Fixed headlamp and adjustable light.
- Scuba bottles recharging plant
Electronics and Navigation
- Depth sounder
- Wind instruments,
- Weather fax,
- Sonar, c
- Electronic engine control,
- Onboard computer and professional printer,
- Satellite phone and internet connection.
- WiFi internet connection
- Internal telephone,
- TV system,
- TV, antenna and receiver satellite TV,
- Satellite decoder,
- Home theatre,
Galley and Laundry Equipment
- Electric stove
- Waste disposal
- Ice maker,
- Coffee machine,
- Electric windlass and hydraulic windlass, chain counter,
- Chain washing
- Two winches at the stern and two at the bow.
- Cockpit table,
- Davit on flybridge,
- Outdoor shower
- Courtesy lights
- Underwater lights
- Handrails with gates
- Full covers and cushions
- Swim platform with ladder
Tenders and Toys
- Luxurious tender
- Many water toys
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.