ANGELA DAWN, a 2008 LAZZARA LSX 75 is a beautiful custom yacht built for an experienced yachtsman. She completed a major refit including; all new engines and pods, all new Garmin Glass Cockpit, Added Humphries stabilizer system, two rebuilt generators and more.
The 2008 LAZZARA LSX 75 is one of the most comprehensive builds in the 75 LSX class LAZZARA has ever done. The aft deck has a custom sliding glass door that opens almost the entire span of the aft deck. This allows for a completely open feeling when inside the salon. The interior wood throughout the vessel was custom stained to owners preferences, making this the only LSX with this color wood.
The starboard stateroom has been modified to adjoin the master stateroom via a pocket door in the master. This room features a beautiful full size dresser, couch, full head and a Pullman that folds down above the couch. This room can act as a guest room when necessary but ultimately expands the MSTR usable space.
Don’t miss your chance to own this truly one-of-a-kind 2008 LAZZARA LSX 75 ANGELA DAWN!
• (4) New Volvo IPS 600 Engines & Pods
• (2) Rebuilt ONAN generators
• Garmin Glass Cockpit Electronics Model 8617 with (3) 17” displays
• Humphries Stabilizer System
• Sand and refinished all interior wood flooring
- Twin generators
- Custom Foredeck storage hatch (increases storage by 30%)
- Custom windless wash-down
- Custom forward storage in deck of forward VIP (2014)
- Custom blue hull paint job (2014)
- Custom insulated engine room fans to reduce noise
- Fuel polishing system
- Additional Underwater lights
- Backup Garmin GPS unit at helm
- Custom interior joinery work throughout vessel
- Custom aft deck sliding stainless door
- Smart start A/C system
- Full size oven
- Wine cooler
- Aft deck ice maker
- Bigger walk in closet in master stateroom
- Stainless Steel aft deck railings in lieu of teak rails
Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by HMY Yacht Sales, Inc.. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel