*Not available for sale to US residents while in US waters.
ORDISI presents in beautiful condition with an elegant and sophisticated style. Once onboard you would easily be fooled into thinking she is 50m+. Her wonderful layout allows for privacy in many areas. Family owned and since purchasing they have invested in upgrades, to include Zero Speed stabilization, new soft furnishings, new navigational aids, all mechanical servicing and AC chillers being replaced. VAT paid and Spanish Luxury Tax of 12% has been paid allowing the possibility to charter in Spanish waters.
Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Worth Avenue Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
*Not for sale to US residents while in US waters.
Unique possibility to specify new paint colour on turnkey superyacht Ordisi.
The 38.10-metre Rodriguez superyacht Ordisi is currently undergoing an extensive refit which includes a full hull and superstructure repaint by a renowned superyacht refit agency. For a fast-acting buyer, they would have the rare opportunity of being able to specify the exact color to be used, making Ordisi a very unique proposition.
Refit works so far also include a revision and overhaul of all teak decks, service of engines, gensets, cathodic protection and onboard equipment, hull and corrosion survey, 5-year RINA inspection and a new tank monitoring system. A date of 1st June 2021 is currently estimated for a turn-key re-delivery.
Also new since 2018 include new zero speed stabilizers, interior furniture and upholstery, exterior upholstery and sunshades, plus extensive bridge equipment and the payment of Spanish Luxury Tax (VAT also previously paid).
Ordisi is a much-loved superyacht perfect for families and groups of friends, and offers a quite unique post-refit turnkey option for a new owner.
• Decks 3 + flybridge
• Wheelhouse at bridge deck
• Salon on main deck with separate dining area
• 1 x Master cabin double bed + ensuite at main deck
• 2 x VIP cabin VIP double bed + ensuite at lower deck
• 2 x Guest cabin twin beds + ensuite at lower deck
• Captain´s cabin + 3 x bunk-bed crew cabins
Galley and Laundry Equipment
• 2 x Caterpillar C32 Acert 1825hp
• Engine Hours Port 5.900hrs & STB 2.600hrs
• ZF 2050 gear boxes
• Engine controls 4 x ZF (bridge, stern, port & stb)
• Conventional shafts propulsion system
• Generator # 1 Kohler 50kW / 8345 Hrs
• Generator # 2 Kohler 50 kW / 6818 Hrs
• Hydraulic bow thruster
• Condaria 328.000 BTU air conditioning
• 2 x Watermakers Idromar 130ltr/ph
• Trim tabs
• Stabilizing system ABT Track – Zero speed (new 2019)
• Fuel transfer pumps
• Fuel wash Alfalaval
• Water / fuel separators
• Fuel separators generators
• Automatic fire-fighting system
• Vacuum toilet system
• Sewage Treatment Hamann HL-Cont 1080 M3/D (1000ltr/ph)
Communication and Navigation Equipment
Tender and Toys
• New full exterior paint hull and superstructure
• Revision and overhaul of all teak decks
• Hull and corrosion survey
• 5-Year RINA inspection
• Replacing complete tank monitoring system
• Yearly service engines, gensets, cathodic protection and all on-board equipment
Upgrades 2019 / 2020
• New interior furniture and soft linings
• New exterior upholstery
• New exterior sunshades
• New stabilization system installed: ABT TRACK with Zero-Speed
• New auto pilot
• New AIS
• New echo sounder
• New emergency battery system
• New Satcom TV antenna
• New meteo station
• KNS S6 Sat TV
• New emergency battery system
• New installation of ULTRAFOG firefighting system
• New chillers/air conditioning system
• New emergency pumps
• Extensive maintenance on engines, gensets and equipment
ORDISI presents in beautiful condition with an elegant and sophisticated style. Once on board you would easily be fooled into thinking she is 50m+. Her wonderful layout allows for privacy in many areas. Family owned and since purchasing they have invested in upgrades, to include Zero Speed stabilization, new soft furnishings, new navigational aids, all mechanical servicing and AC chillers being replaced. VAT paid and Spanish Luxury Tax of 12% has been paid allowing the possibility to charter in Spanish waters.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.