There's so much going on in the Formula 45 Yacht that it's hard to know where to begin. She easily transitions between distance cruising, weekending for two couples or a small family, and entertaining a crowd for “docktails” and hors d'oeuvres. She's flat-out one of the most comfortable boats we've driven and the fit and finish, as with all Formula boats, is top-tier. And, of course, she is a status symbol extraordinaire. (“boattest.com”)
Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Sundance Marine USA. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
Full DetailsJoystick Control
Step aboard the HUGE hydraulic swim platform / combination tender or PWC lift, up a step and through the transom door to the spacious bi-level cockpit; enclosed in glass on 3 sides and climate controlled. Aft cockpit encloses with removable Strataglass.
Large cockpit wet bar includes, sink, grill, refrigerator / icemaker combination. An overhead mounted LCD HD TV & air conditioning is among the amenities enjoyed by all. U-shaped aft cockpit seating with removable tables easily converts into a sun lounge.
Up 2 steps is the starboard side helm and over-sized companion seat to port. Helm seats flip-up & down independently. Spacious port side companion seat is elevated providing a wonderful sight line. Low maintenance teak grain vinyl decking throughout the cockpit provides safe footing plus an elegant appearance without the maintenance of real teak.
The windshield opens easily for ventilation and safe forward deck access. Forward deck is non-skid and offers twin sun lounges. Anchoring bay conceals the electric anchor windlass.
The one piece cabin entrance door slides open easily near the vessel’s centerline.
Interior includes Ralph Lauren designer fabrics, beautiful American cherry wood-grain flooring and cherry accented cabinetry throughout.
The galley is to port. Twin basin, stainless steel sinks are adorned by upgraded fixtures and Corian® countertops. The over-under refrigerator-freezer includes brushed stainless steel doors. Modern pleated fabric blinds conceal oversized hull side port lights of highly polished stainless steel. Notice the backlit wine rack and glassware cabinet.
The Salon includes a “C” shaped settee of UltraLeather™ which easily converts to sleep two. Note the removable pedestal dining stools, polished cherry dining table & wood sole.
Against the bulkhead forward of the dinette is a 37" Dell Flat-Panel TVwith a Bose® surround sound system. Aft of the galley is the guest stateroom. Privacy is provided by a solid door. Twin beds quickly convert to a Queen berth with a hideaway filler cushion. Note the Sharp 15” LCD TV. The private head with shower is aft of the vanity which boasts large storage cabinets, Corian® countertops, stainless sink basin and more.
The luxurious Master Stateroom is accessed via the centerline companionway. Privacy is provided by a sliding pocket door with full-length mirror facing the Master. Queen size mattress is “memory foam”. Mattress is hinged to expose abundant storage below.
Note also: Bose® speakers, Toshiba 15” LCD TV, DVD player, separate air conditioning system with reverse-cycle heat and digital controller, overhead storage, 2 cedar lined closets, overhead hatch with sliding screen & privacy shade. Salon headroom 6' 11
The portside separate shower compartment includes a mirrored storage compartment, an AC electrical outlet and 12 volt exhaust fan. The starboard side head compartment has a fold down seat cover above the Vacuflush toilet. Note the air conditioning vent, opening stainless steel port light, mirrors, exhaust fan & two duplex GFCI outlets.
- Pocket entry door with full-length mirror
- Master berth located centerline with storage beneath & four dovetailed hardwood drawers
- Custom quilted bedspread & pillow shams
- Individual reading lights
- Two cedar-lined hanging lockers with automatic lighting
- 19" LCD HDTV / DVD combo player
- Owners’ private head compartment w/contoured, high-gloss Deep Cherry finish vanity, full vanity wall mirror, Corian countertop, vanity drawer, deep custom sink w/wall-mount faucet, overhead cabinetry storage, wall mirror, Corian flooring, exhaust fan and porcelain Flush and Forget® VacuFlush® head unit w/holding tank & dockside pumpout
- Separate shower compartment w/adjustable-height shower head, Corian seat, mirrored storage cabinet, towel bars, exhaust fan & Corian flooring
Private Guest Stateroom
- Includes twin beds which adjust to queen bed with filler cushion
- Under-berth storage areas
- Mirrored, cedar-lined hanging locker with automatic lighting
- 22" LCD TV / DVD combo player
- Private head compartment w/shower & porcelain Flush and Forget VacuFlush head unit
- Vanity with Corian countertop & stainless steel sink & wall-mounted faucet
- Electrical panel with courtesy lights, 120V & 12 V monitoring panel, remote battery parallel emergency switch, generator control switching & freshwater tank indicator
- Carbon monoxide detector
Hull, Deck; Cockpit Details
- Premier Blue Sapphire Imron® painted hull graphics
- Electronic shift & throttle control
- Volvo IPS joystick docking system
- Hydraulic swim platform lift for PWC or tender
- Teak vinyl decking on swim platform
- Cockpit Air Conditioning 30,000 BTU with reverse-cycle heating
- 50 Amp shore cord with Glendinning Cablemaster electric retrieval system including remote control
- Kenwood stereo with CD player – 10-disc CD changer, four 6 1/2" marine-grade speakers, 8" subwoofer & iPod docking station.
- 12 Volt and USB dash receptacles
- Hot & Cold Cockpit shower
- Removable cockpit tables (2) with high-low adjustment converting to sun lounge
- Aft curtain enclosure with easy zipper connections in color-coordinated non-fading Sunbrella acrylic fabric including SeaMark™ vinyl undercoating
- Lewmar electric anchoring windlass with all chain, polished stainless steel anchor & in-dash digital chain counter
- Gaggenau electric cockpit grill Quick-disconnect coiled-hose for freshwater wash-down system (bow and stern)
- Two foam forward deck sun pads with adjustable chaise-styled backrests
- Custom curved glass cockpit enclosure.
- Electric Sun Roof
- Oversized walk-through windshield
- Windshield wipers with washers
- Blue LED cockpit lighting including forward deck rails
- Polished stainless steel trumpet horns
- Dino™ tilt steering wheel
- Remote controls for tri-color LED courtesy lights
- 17 polished stainless steel drink holders
- ACR remote controlled search light
- Two custom-designed Sunbrella® cockpit pillows
- Molded wet bar / beverage center with integrated sink, flush Corian countertop, in-counter trash container, & 120V GFCI duplex outlet
- Covers for: Windshield to aft of cockpit seating, aft cockpit “Camper”, cockpit TV, mesh windscreen cover
- Fireboy automatic fire extinguishing system
- Remote 12V oil change system for engines & generator
- Four starting and two auxiliary marine batteries
- 80 & 40-amp battery charger
- Low-noise rotary bilge blowers
- Two automatic bilge pumps
- Bilge high water alarm
Notable Upgrades and Comments
- Village Marine Watermaker (400 gallons per day)
- Underwater lights
- Custom mattresses (2011) with Memory Foam “toppers”
- Teak vinyl decking throughout the cockpit and swim platform
- Yamaha Waverunner NOT included