GhostRider is a four cabin 2006 model Jeanneau 49. The Philippe Briand design is evident in the Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 49’s classic lines and hull design. The interior arrangement is set up as four cabin with four separate heads. The forward bulkhead is removable and could be converted to one large cabin. The shoal draft makes cruising a breeze, and the amenities provide for comfort for the entire crew. Features include 8.5kw Onan generator, 3 zone air conditioning, and a 75 HP Yanmar. Her shoal draft is 5′ 3″.
The Jeanneau 49 comes standard equipped with quality sailing hardware. The twin wheels allow for the maximum ease when at the helm and provide instant response to the helmsman. All sail controls are led to the cockpit, a genoa furler, an electric windlass, step-through transom, plus a swim ladder and a stern shower for refreshing swims off of the stern. You will find the best of everything you need included for your safety and comfort.
The bottom was painted in August 2015. A personal inspection is highly recommended.
Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Jordan Yacht and Ship Co.. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
The Philippe Briand design is evident in the Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 49 classic lines and hull design. The interior arrangement is set up as four cabin with four separate heads. the forward bulkhead is removable and could be converted to one large cabin. The shoal draft makes cruising a breeze, and the amenities provide for comfort for the entire crew. Features include 8.5kw Onan generator and 3 zone air conditioning.
Starting in the bow is a large locker accessed from a deck hatch that houses the generator. Aft of the locker area is the forward stateroom area. The area is currently two separate cabins but could be converted to one queen centerline berth. Both cabins have ensuite heads that have the toilet forward facing inboard and the sinks inboard facing aft.
Aft of the forward cabin/cabins is the linear galley to port with a large countertop most forward, large dish draining locker, double stainless sinks further aft followed by the four burner stove. The top and side opening fridge and freezer unit are aft of the stove and provide ample counter space. Storage above and below the galley provide the necessary space to host all galley equipment.
Opposite the galley to starboard is the U shaped settee that surrounds the dining table with a love seat inboard for a comfortable dining atmosphere, as well as additional storage. There is shelving outboard of the settee for more storage.
Aft of the dining area is the nav station facing outboard that includes a large chart table and a pedestal seat inboard. All communication electronics and the breaker panels are mounted above and outboard.
There are two aft heads following the galley and nav station. The aft head to port has the toilet facing inboard and most forward followed by the sink basin. This head has a larger shower.
Following the aft heads are the mirrored aft cabins. Each has a hanging locker most forward with additional shelving outboard along the berth. These aft cabins can be used as two double berths, or one king-sized berth.
I : 55.75 ft
J : 16.92 ft
P : 51.67 ft
E : 17.67 ft
Working Sail Area : 1227.00 sq ft
Deck and Hull
New bottom paint August 2015
- Stainless steel stanchions
- Lewmar anchor windlass
- Bruce anchor with 3/8" chain and 3/4" nylon rode
- Dual anchor rollers
- Bow pulpit
- Vented propane locker
- Two propane tanks
- Fenders and dock lines
- Spreader lights
- Navigation lights
- Stainless boarding ladder
- Bulb keel
- 3 blade prop
Port side galley with Formica type countertops and teak trim
- Frigoboat 12 volt engine driven top opening freezer
- Eno 4 burner propane stove with oven
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Manual fresh water in galley
- Pressurized fresh water
- Force 10 water heater 10 gallon capacity
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Raymarine ST6001 autopilot
- 2 x Raymarine ST60 Tridata with depth sounder/speed/wind
- Raymarine C120 chart plotter
- Uniden "Oceanus DCS VHF
- 2 x Plastimo Olympus 135 compasses
- 12 volt DC and 110 Volt AC
- ProSine inverter
- Five Group 27 Gel cell batteries wired in parallel
- ProNautic 1260 battery charger
- 8.5kw Onan generator with 4,785.5 hours
- Three zone CruiseAir air conditioning
Sails and Rigging
- Isomat anodized double spreader aluminum mast
- Main and genoa
- Profurl roller furling
- Stack pack for mainsail
- Stainless steel wire standing rigging with swaged ends
- 2 Harken #59 self-tailing winches
- 2 Harken 44 winches, 1 electric
- Dodger and bimini
- Cockpit cushions
- Cockpit table
- Sony radio has 4 speakers - 2 internal and 2 external in the cockpit
- Swim platform
- Hot / cold cockpit shower
Engine and Mechanical
- Twin Edson wheel steering mechanical cable type with radial disc drive at rudder head
- Three blade bronze prop
- Four Par/Jabsco manual heads
- 12v DC Rule electric bilge pump with float switch
- Whale manual pump
- Perkins fuel filters
- Vetus muffler
- Goiot dripless shaft log
- Water cooled engine via heat exchanger
- 76hp Yanmar diesel with 4,522.3 hours
- 5 life jackets Type II
- Horseshoe buoy on stern rail
- Three fire extinguishers
- Whale manual bilge pump