"ELLA CLARE" a beautiful 76 Horizon Motor Yacht with all the extras and Captain maintained. Fully optioned with MTU 10V 2000's 1500 HP each engines, twin Onan 27.5KW generators, hydraulic bow and stern thrusters, three sided enclosure and a New Garmin Electronic package. She features a Four Stateroom plus crew layout and the ever so popular Country Kitchen layout. For complete details contact central listing broker.
- New Garmin Electronics
- Complete Exterior Awlgrip Paint
- Revere Elite Life Raft
- New Three Sided Enclosure
- MTU Engine Service
- Trac Stabilizers Serviced
- Air Handlers
- Fresh Bottom
- New Refrigerators Fly Bridge & Aft Deck
Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Bluewater Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
Ella Clare's layout allows for roomy oversized staterooms starting with VIP forward, twin guest to starboard forward, twin guest to starboard aft and a full beam master amidships. The VIP is one of the most spacious that you will find on a yacht of this style and size. Finished in semi-gloss cherry it features a centreline queen berth, ensuite head and shower, entertainment center, climate controls, shoji screens and excellent storage. The guest stateroom to starboard features twin berths, ensuite head, entertainment, climate control and is also finished with a semi-gloss wood finish. The master stateroom amidships features an oversized forward facing King berth with custom innerspring mattress, a large cedar lined walk-in closet, vanity, oversized port windows to filter natural light and an exceptional his and hers head and bath. Access to the beautifully appointed head is from both port and starboard and features Golden Oak granite countertops, mirrored ceilings and a central tub and shower.
The fourth guest stateroom is located starboard side aft of the main salon and is accessed by its own internal stairway from the main salon. Finished in maple, it mirrors the forward guest stateroom in appointment with twin beds, TV and entertainment center, separate head and shower.
The crew quarters are located on the port across from the fourth stateroom and have two over under single berths as well as refrigerator/freezer, ice-maker, microwave,
sink and an access door to the swim platform.
The main entrance to the salon is from the aft deck through a large Trend stainless steel framed sliding glass door. The aft bulkhead is essentially all glass which effectively brings the outside in to be part of the salon. There is a full size sliding screen door allowing excellent natural ventilation when desired. The salon is noticeably spacious, open and inviting; offering a delightful area for entertaining or just quiet relaxation. There is exceptional seating, combined with large open spaces making this a casual atmosphere. The cabinetry is not only magnificent, but ideally configured. The ceiling is upholstered in beige panels and has recessed lighting. Within the port side cabinetry is the pop up Plasma television, entertainment equipment and forward is a U-Line ice maker and small settee.
Along the starboard side aft a built-in with a wine cooler below and just above storage for glasses. The glasses are all fitted into Plexiglas frames so they are secure. Subtle lighting illuminates this cabinet for a great visual effect at night. Forward a large L- shaped light brown leather upholstered settee with a custom coffee tables adjacent. Hidden under the coffee table are matching ottoman stools. Aft on the port side are the stairs to the fourth guest stateroom, crew quarters and engine room.
The superb galley is located forward of the salon on the starboard side and is fitted with high quality appointments. The design provides the galley with the option of being a socializing country kitchen style or a separate gourmet galley. It is separated from the dining area with a counter and cabinets, but remains an open environment allowing for a casual dining experience. The granite counters are large and surround the galley and the most demanding chef will be delighted. The flooring in the galley and dining area is traditional teak and holly.
There is very easy deck access from either port or starboard via pantograph doors which, when opened, lays flat against the deckhouse side.
- GE Profile Ceran 4-Burner Cook Top
- GE Full Size Under Counter Oven
- GE Spacemaker Microwave Oven w/ Exhaust Fan & Work Light
- Sub Zero Fridge w/ 2 Freezer Drawers
- GE Triton XL Dishwasher
- Broan Trash Compactor
- Double Stainless Steel Sinks w/ Disposal
- Assorted Cherry Front Storage Doors & Cabinets
- Under Cabinet Mounted Color TV
- Icom VHF Radio
Located forward of the galley is the very comfortable U- Shaped dining area upholstered in tan leather. For additional seating there are two tall ottoman stools which can be used either at the dining table or optionally with the galley counter. The magnificent burl top table slides in and out, as well as rotates, providing easy seating access. There is substantial storage both under the dinette and forward. Unusually flexible and not typically found in a yacht of this size is the variety of intimate to delightfully casual family style dining options that are possible: the forward dinette, galley counter, salon, aft deck and the flying bridge.
Conveniently located on the main deck, the day head is opposite the galley and immediately forward to the salon. It is beautifully finished and utilizes the same black granite counter top as the galley together with high end cabinetry.
Perfect for entertaining or dining. The starboard side built-in cabinetry houses a wet bar and a U-Line fridge. The large center line bench style seating combined with the pedestal teak table and four teak deck chairs will seat six comfortable. On the port side is a large gently curved stairway leading to the flying bridge. The deck is teak and the entire area is sheltered by the flybridge overhang. On either side of the lounge are steps which provide very easy access to the integral swim platform. On the port side hidden by a door is the aft deck helm station with engine and thruster controls.
The vessel has walk around side decks affording easy access. The fore deck doubles as a working area and a sun lounge. Built-in forward is a double seat. The top of the trunk cabin has a recessed sun pad well that essentially covers the majority of the deck area. An athwartship built-in locker has access from either side of the deck and provides exceptional storage for maintenance supplies. Forward is the anchor winch, polished stainless steel mooring cleats and a good sized hatch accessing the chain locker.
Access to the flybridge is either from the galley forward or the moulded in stairwell from the aft deck. The flybridge is expansive with plentiful seating, a well laid out and well equipped helm position and an external galley with two Miele electric grills, refrigerator, icemaker and sink. The large L-shaped settee with teak dining table is the perfect spot to dine, relax and take in the view. The boat deck is aft and carries a 15-foot tender with a low profile davit. There are removable rails to allow this area to be used as an entertaining area when the dinghy is not present.
- 2 New Garmin 8616 GPS / Radar
- Garmin GRID
- Danforth Magnetic Compass
- Icom IC-M424G GPS VHF Radio
- Simrad AP 25 Autopilot
- Simrad Wired Handheld Remote Autopilot Control w/ Upper & Lower-Station Jack Port Connections
- 2 Simrad IS15 Multi Display Digital Depth Readout (Separate Depth)
- Furuno GP 1720 CNT Chart Plotter
- Simrad IS15 Multi Display Digital Readout
- Simrad Wind/Speed Log
- Spotlights ACR Remote Controlled Spotlights (1 Forward & 1 Aft Facing)
- DSS (6) RCA D-10 DSS Receivers
- AIS Receiver
- Sea Tel Coastal 24 Satellite TV
The Engine Room is spacious and well laid out with good access to the twin MTU 10 Cylinder Common Rail engines. All the fittings, piping, wiring and systems are top notch from quality manufactures such as Trac, Delta T, ZF, Fireboy, Headhunter and Hynautic with redundant systems throughout.
- Twin MTU 10V-2000's 1500HP Each w/ 3160 Original Hours
- Blue Line Rex Roth Engine Controls (3 Stations).
- ZF 250A 2.5:1 Reductions Gears
- ZF Propellers (5 Blade Nibral)
- Sea Recovery 800 gal/day Watermaker
- Stabilizers by ABT/TRAC w/ Control Panels at Both Helms
- 38 HP "American" Hydraulic Bow & Stern Thrusters
- Thruster Controls
- 2 Seastar Hydraulic Steering Stations (Power Assist)
- Racor Fuel Separator & Filtration
- Headhunter Royal Jet Flush Quiet Heads
- Headhunter DC & Separate AC Domestic Fresh Water Systems
- 2 Marine Air Chilled Water Reverse-Cycle Units
- 2 A/C Chillers w/ Inline Backup Raw Water Pump
- 7 Zone A/C systems w/ Digital Controls
- 2 - 5 Blade Nibral Propellers
- 5 - Rule 3700 GPH Bilge Pumps
- 3.5 " Stainless Propeller Shafts
- Tides Drip-Less Propeller Shaft Seals
- 2 - Fireboy Fire Suppression Bottles
- Speich Windshield Wipers & Washers
- Emergency Engine Driven Bilge Pumps
- Twin Onan EQU 27.5 KW Generators w/ Sound Shields & Approximately 3500 Hours Each
- Twin 100 AMP Shore Power Connections Forward & Aft
- 2 Glendinning Cable Masters & 100' Of Shore Cord
- 2 Charles ISO Boost Transformers
- 2 Trace 4kW SW4024 Inverter's
- Charles 50-AMP Battery Charger
- Charles 60-AMP Battery Charger
- Charles 20-AMP Battery Charger
- 2 / 4-D Generator Start Batteries-2 Banks
- 4 / 8-D Engine Start Batteries-2 Banks
- 8 / 8-D House Batteries
- Mastervolt 24V to 12V Converters
- 4 Underwater Lights
- Seatel Coastal 24 Sat TV Antenna Dome
- Seatel Multi-Switcher
- Main Salon 42 " Panasonic TV On Electric Lift
- Master Stateroom 1 Sharp 20" LCD Flat Panel TV
- Integra DSR 7 Mini System
- 2 Elan Speakers Remote Control
- 3 Guest Staterooms - Sharp 15" LCD Flat Panel TV's
- Integra DSR 7 Mini System's
- Elan Speakers Remote control
- Aft Deck Connections For TV/Video
- Flybridge Connections For TV/Video
- LCD TV Under-Cabinet Mounted
- Main Salon Panasonic Elite Receiver
- Pioneer Elite DVD/CD Player Deck
- 5 Elan MP Speakers
- Sunfire Subwoofer
- Sherbourne LDS Amplifier (For Aft Deck) Remote Control Unit
- Aft Deck 2 MB Quartz Speakers
- Niles Waterproof Volume Control
- Channel Plus Amplifier & Amplified Splitter
- 6 Panamax Surge Protectors
- Flybridge Clarion AM/FM/CD Stereo
- 2 MB Quartz Speakers
- New Remote Camera For Engine Room & Aft Deck
- Nautica 15' Wide-Body Tender w/ 90hp Yamaha 4 Stroke
- 4 Underwater Halogen Lights
- 2 ACR Remote Spot/Flood Lights Fore & Aft
- Nautical Structures Euro 1700 Hydraulic Davit
- Maxwell VWC3500 Vertical Hydraulic Windlass
- 130 lb. Stainless Steel Anchor
- 300' High Tensile Chain
- Port & Starboard Side Entry Doors
- Sunbrella Seats w/Covers
- Swim Platform Storage Well
- Freshwater Wash Down Bow & Stern
- Saltwater Wash Down Bow & Stern
- 6 Person Offshore Life Raft
- Dockside Water Hookups
- Hot & Cold Shower Aft
- Removable "N" Rails For Swim Platform & Boat Deck
While every effort was made to include all pertinent included equipment aboard "ELLA CLARE", there are some personal items aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein would not convey at closing. Refer specific items in question to the listing broker.