FREESIA II was built by an experienced couple who had previously owned many boats and chose Alden Yachts of Rhode Island to create this, the boat of their dreams. To date she has had just two ownerships. Her high-tech construction and well-conceived deep-V hull lines make FREESIA II one of the best-running boats of her genre. With her sleek profile and lovely detailing and craftsmanship, she is truly a head-turner.
Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Wellington Yacht Partners. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
Accommodations belowdecks and in the deck salon/pilothouse are finished with satin and contrasting varnished cherry joinery. Soles are gloss-varnished teak and holly, and doors are raised-panel solid cherry. Overhead hatches have Ocean Air built-in combination screen/shades. Heads and galley are equipped with Grohe single-lever faucets and Sea Gull water filters. Head and stateroom doors are backed with full-length beveled mirrors.
The Master Cabin is forward with a centerline queen berth with custom innerspring mattress. Flanking the berth are cushioned seats, drawers and cabinets. New bedding and new cream-colored upholstery (not shown). Large matching hanging lockers are just aft, port and starboard, providing abundant storage. Further aft and to starboard is an en-suite head, followed by stall shower with shower seat and locker. Privacy to owner’s cabin is provided by a sliding door.
The washer/dryer combo is just inboard of the owner’s shower on starboard, and is accessible from the forward part of the saloon. Across from this area to port is the day head with adjacent stall shower.
The Saloon is midship to starboard, with an L-shaped settee (new cream-colored upholstery, not shown) and coffee/cocktail table with cabinets below and outboard. Settee converts to a double berth for additional sleeping space. Opposite and to port is the Galley.
The Chef's Galley features beautiful custom-fitted cherry cabinetry and joinery, white granite countertops, and is loaded with amenities: Subzero two-drawer refrigerator; Sub-Zero freezer with ice maker; Advantium combo microwave oven; Gaggenau stainless steel stove top with oven and a broiler with cover, which expands counterspace when stovetop is not in use; Skandvik stainless steel mirror-finished galley sink with European-style chrome bronze faucet. Fitted dish and glassware cabinets provide efficient, plentiful storage.
Up five steps from the galley, in the Pilothouse, are two Stidd seats -- a navigator’s/mate’s double to port and single electric power seat at the helm to starboard. Housed under the double Stidd is an on-deck refrigerator and two lockers. Forward of the double is the Nav table with storage beneath for charts and plotting gear.
Behind the helm area is the Entertaining/Lounge space. Seating is to port on a comfortable settee (new cream-colored upholstery, not shown), with a lovely built-in expandable, high/low custom cherry table. Corresponding to starboard is a custom-fitted bar cabinet housing bottles and glasses below, flanked fore and aft by cushioned teak chairs (new cream-colored upholstery, not shown). Natural light and ventilation are plentiful, compliments of four screened opening side windows and French doors that lead aft to the cockpit.
The Cockpit features a full-width upholstered bench (new cream-colored upholstery, not shown) with storage below. Cockpit sole is teak, with access to a large locker via hatch.
DC Switchboard: DC voltmeter, DC ammeter, 30 DC circuit breaker positions, 12 Volt DC electrical system
AC Switchboard: Ship/shore power selector, double pole main breaker for each power source, polarity indicator, volt meter, ammeter, and (8) branch circuit breakers
Engine Starting Circuit: Dedicated 90 amp alternator charges battery bank of 255 amp hour Lifeline #GPL-8D gel cell battery for each engine
Ship Electrical Feed: Dedicated 145 amp Leece-Neville alternator charges battery bank of (2) 255 amp hour Lifeline #GPL-8D gel cell batteries
DC Power Selection: Dual switching system permits independent selection of battery engine bank for starting or ship operation
- (2) Stainless steel bulkhead lights with extension arms and shades in master stateroom
- (5) Courtesy lights: (3) exterior and (2) interior
- (17) Polished chrome interior overhead lights
- (6) Wall switches provided for overhead lighting control
- (2) Engine room fluorescent 110 volt lights and (4) 12 volt DC lights
- (11) Outlets – (6) are 120 VAC GFI protected outlets
- (3) Wire galvanic protected ground, 120 Volt, 50 Ampere service system
- AC Service: NEMA standard locking type chrome inlet fitting, white 50-foot cordset with galvanic isolator, #10 AWG
- Shore power outlet box recessed into transom with flush door
- Charles Marine, 40 Amp, three-stage multi-bank electronic charger for gel batteries
- Perko port and stbd. running lights
- Aquasignal bow and masthead light
- Hella stern light
- Galvanic bonding system to common buss for underwater metals
- Blower for engine compartment ventilation
- Carbon Monoxide detector installed in accordance with A.S.Y.C.
- Vimar self-charging flashlight built into master stateroom electrical outlet
- Kohler 14.5 kW generator with sound shield
ELECTRONICS AND NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- AIS 600 Class D ship ID systems
- New Garmin GPSMAP 7215 touch screen plotter with XMWK overlay
- Second Garmin
- Simrad AP-26 Pilot with AC-20 and RPU-160
- Simrad AP-26 second station
- Icom M602 25w VHF
- KVH Trac Vision G4 complete system (never used by current owner)
- B&G Hydra 2000 computer with wind
- B&G H2000 Halcyon compass
- B&G Hydra 2000 Ocean package
- Sirius satellite radio (Garmin option, used to check weather forecasting)
- Bose Home Theater - DVD and CD changer
- Bose Surround Sound with subwoofer
- Speakers in cockpit with separate remote
- Sirius Satellite Radio AM/FM
- Bose radio system
HULL SHAPE AND DECK
Full Epoxy post-cured hull constructed with pre-preg Kevlar composite laminates for lighter and stronger build which takes full advantage of its hull shape. She delivers a smooth and exciting ride, with a narrower hull and flattened aft deadrise.
- Deck wash, salt water and fresh water wash down at bow
- Fresh water, hot and cold shower in cockpit
- Saloon entrance to cockpit through varnished teak doors with beveled glass windows
- Teak decking in cockpit sole
- Varnished teak coaming
- Full curved upholstered cockpit seats upholstered in tan and black club stripe
- Exterior speakers
- Night passage and courtesy light
- Full stainless bow pulpit and side rails
- Custom teak varnished toe rails
- Helm station with (3) forward and (2) side clear fixed windows
- Triple windshield wipers
- (2) Lewmar # 40 and (1) # 60 white deck hatches
- (6) Cabinside opening ports, with screens
- Lewmar Concept I Series windlass, chain to line gypsy
- Night steering navigational lights
- Quarter and Midships Chocks - Integral chocks set into toe rail, (1) port and (1) stbd.
- Stainless steel cleats; (2) 12" forward cleats, (4) 10" springline cleats, (2) 12" aft cleats and (2) 10" stern cleats
- Hull Interior - Accessible spaces coated with thixotropic polyester for ease of cleaning
- Grounding skeg was added during the build for prop protection
ENGINE AND MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Twin Cummins Model QSMII-M, 660 HP engines
- 4-blade Nibral props
- Spurs shaft line cutters
- 48,000 BTU air conditioning -reverse cycle
- Side Power 8 HP bow thruster with 8D AGM battery
- Engine Panel - All electric, including gauges for RPM, oil pressure, voltage, temperature, and audible alarm for over-temperature and low oil pressure
- Fuel Fill – High-speed fill
- Propeller Shaft - 2" Aquamet 22 stainless steel
- Stuffing box - P.S.S. dripless shaft stuffing box
- Controls - Dual lever shift / throttle Mathers controls
- (1) Certified fuel tank of 5052-H32 aluminum alloy with baffle plates
- (2) Racor 75/900 max fuel filters with selection valving
- Engine Room Insulation - 4" mylar foam and lead insulation – upgrade
- Fire Extinguishing System – Automatic-type installed in engine space
- Trim Tabs - Bennett
- Engine Ventilation - Delta “T” Systems engine room ventilation/mist eliminators
- Water - Stainless steel certified tank with baffle plates
- Potable Water System – U.S. FDA formulation lined hose, polybutylene piping
- Water Pressure -Pump with pressure tank
- Water Heater - Seaward, 12-gallon; operates both from engine and 110 VAC
- Sinks - Skandvik stainless steel mirror finished galley and head sinks
- Head Faucets – European-style chrome bronze
- Galley Faucet – European-style chrome bronze
- Toilets - Wilcox, Tecma electric marine toilet, connected to holding tank with bypass valving for use outside restricted waters
- Sanitation Device - Type 111, 48 gal. holding tank with electric pump underwater discharge
- Shower Sump - Feeds through strainer to power diaphragm pump with overboard discharge
- Bilge Pumps – (3) Rule 2000 bilge pumps
- Inlet and Discharge Fittings - Thru-hull fittings with labeled seacocks on all underwater connections. Plumbing lines labeled with function and flow direction
- Tank Tender - Water, fuel and holding tank level monitoring system
- Engine Room Faucet - Fresh water outlet in engine room
- Freedom Lift for dinghy
- Anchor rode with 250' chain
- Galvanized plow anchor, 65 lb.
- Mooring Lines – (4) 40' length 5/8" laid nylon dock lines
- (8) Fenders – (4) 10" x 26" ribbed pneumatic fenders with lines
- Fender covers – (4) Soft fabric fender covers
- Colors - Varnished teak 1-1/4" x 60" flag staff and 4' x 6' yacht ensign
- Burgee Staff - Varnished teak flag staff and pulpit socket mount
- Fog Bell - 8" diameter
- Boat Hook - 8' telescoping aluminum
- Horn - Chrome plated double trumpet, 12 volt electric horn
- DC Plugs - Soft wood tapered plugs affixed to each underwater thru-hull fitting
- Fire extinguishers – (4) Dry chemical type
- Life preservers – (6) Type I life preservers with reflective material
- Hand-held EPIRB
Two paintings and the owner’s personal effects/items/equipment are excluded from the sale.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.