Atlantic Yacht and Ship, specialists in Motor Yachts, is proud to offer this 68' 2004 Hargrave Motor Yacht for sale in Florida. Take a look at these 69 images and videos, or download the brochure. If you have any questions, or are interested in "Glass It Up" just give Chris a call, or fill out the contact form below!
"Glass it up" has an entirely custom interior that was designed for comfort and luxury. This like-new yacht features a spacious aft deck with a Teak custom table and Teak chairs with weather resistant vinyl cushions. A large stainless steel framed door opens to the beautifully appointed open Blush Deck salon. Warm interiors and cherry wood are found throughout. The generous u-shaped galley leads you toward the helm with a dinette to port and an impressive electronics console. Forward stairs starboard lead down to the owner and guest staterooms. The master is equipped with a large berth and an en-suite head, with multiple closets while a VIP stateroom forward along with a twin guest stateroom round out the accommodations. Each has a private head, entertainment system, and the finest in custom interiors. With the engine and crew quarters aft, you and your guests will be able to enjoy your privacy while maintaining a level of service that is unparalleled in any yacht.
With a full salon and forward galley, it’s amazing how spacious this yacht feels. To starboard, a New Pop-up Samsung 40" smart flat screen TV is concealed within the high/low cabinet and is situated next to an impressive media center with a Sony 5 disc DVD/CD player and Sony Surround Sound receiver. Across from here is a comfortable arrangement of furniture including a substantial free standing sofa, wood and glass coffee table and wood end tables, and a custom made elegant chair with ottoman. Additional seating is found forward and to starboard where a round table and lamp sits between a pair of custom fabric swivel armchairs. Large windows are dressed with fabric curtains (ROMAN) in a silky shade, and gold-colored carpeting completes the space. The forward movement of this room eases you into the galley.
A pair of leather bar stools with curved backs are found forward in the spacious salon and are situated facing the granite-clad counters of the galley. Here, guests can watch as the chef prepares culinary delights. The teak and holly floor lends itself nicely to the cherry wood cabinetry and Homiat red granite. The unique u-shape of this galley gives you plenty of storage and ample counter space. A substantial stainless steel Franke sink faces picture windows and allows natural light to filter in. This space is nicely equipped with name brand appliances such as under counter stainless steel Sub-zero refrigerators, freezer and ice-maker, GE Profile black cook top, GE Profile stainless steel microwave / convection oven, a GE Profile stainless steel dishwasher. Overhead counters provide sweeping views both forward and aft.
Just forward of the galley is the lower helm. A leather settee and high gloss finished teak table together create an inviting space. Facing the impressive electronics console is a large captain's chair. State -of -the- art equipment of the finest caliber ensures safe travels. With full walk around decks and port and starboard doors from the helm, docking and line handling is a breeze. This yacht's design is ideal for a captain and crew, as well as an OWNER / OPERATOR.
The full beam master stateroom is quite roomy. Centrally located, the queen berth draws your mirrored backdrop, fine wood joinery and custom column details. The attention with a large berth is fitted with custom sumptuous bedding that flows seamlessly to the padded headboard. Majilite upholstered walls soften the space. Storage is found to port and starboard with large cedar lined closets, several drawers and display counters set beneath porthole windows. To starboard, a vanity adds a luxurious element to this nicely appointed stateroom. You will also enjoy such entertainment features as a 40" Samsung Smart TV. An en-suite head is forward and to starboard. Gorgeous granite floors and counters appeal to the senses, while your practical side will enjoy his and her sinks, a full shower, headhunter jet head, and plenty of storage. You will appreciate such thoughtful touches as storage cabinets and a towel bar above the head. This master suite is an ideal place to escape and relax after the day's adventures.
All the way forward down the companionway is the VIP stateroom. The unique angels of this forward private stateroom offer an appealing arrangement, which puts the queen berth at center stage. This impressive queen bed is detailed with elegant bedding, which is also used for the padded headboard. Your VIP guests will enjoy the luxury of this space,complete with a 26” Sharp plasma TV . Hanging closets to port and starboard are ideal for weekend trips and extended stays. This stateroom also features an en-suite head with fine granite counters, new and a full shower with a granite shower seat, and a Headhunter Jet Head. Special custom touches such as lacquered shower walls in each head on this yacht add to the high level of sophistication, which you and your guests will truly appreciate.
No detail was left untouched on this splendid yacht, and each stateroom is as luxurious as the next. The port guest stateroom has a versatile arrangement with twin beds to accommodate 2 guests. Each bed is fitted with elegant bedding in shades of golds and tans, and situated next to upholstered padding creating a sense of continuity. Even the lampshades are done in a matching fabric. This stateroom features a 15” plasma TV, mirrors, and a nightstand. Both lamps and natural light through the port windows lighten the room. An en-suite head is detailed with granite throughout, a Headhunter Jet Head, and custom granite shower seat in the full shower. Your guests will feel spoiled in these fine accommodations.
The crew quarters are located aft of the “walk in” engine room. Two crew members will be comfortable in a suite with over/under bunks and a 15" plasma TV with VCR. Across the companionway is a full head with a stall shower. This ideal arrangement gives you and your crew the privacy you need.
Up a stairway from the aft deck is the open flybridge with a custom fiberglass hardtop. Additionally, the owner has added two Air Conditioning Units along with a new Sept 16 removable enclosure which is air conditioned. This flybridge is ideal for entertainment featuring port and starboard seating areas, each with an oversized teak tables for dining and new 32" TV. Forward, the helm station is equipped with a pair of (Optional) Stidd helm's chairs, and a port side companion bench. The fiberglass hardtop provides ample shade. When desired, simply open the aft wall and soak in the sun. There is also a Quicklift 1600 davit aft to pick up and store a dingy. Life raft is also located on f/b deck.
Deck and Hull
Upon inspection, you will be more than pleased with the important maintenance approach that has been implemented by the owners. Five coats of Interlux epoxy barrier coat and Five coats Sea hawk black bottom paint were applied professionally October 2012. Hand laid teak decks (aft, swim platform, exterior steps, 3/4 side decks) 36" TV (flybridge), Davit Quicklift 1,600 lbs. Hydraulic with manual / rotation. Full Strata-Glass enclosure, 36" Flat Screen TV (aft deck), 200 feet of anchor chain, 3 windshield wipers w/blades, Heavy duty 1/2" Lexan Venturi windshield.
- Nat EPIRB-II Auto release with gps Sony Receivers
- Concord SAT multiplexer Concord Modulator quad Simrad autopilot
- Garmin 5215/4210 plotters upper/lower with xm weather/radio radar
- Furuno FMD 1990C/NT Repeater
- Furuno network hub
- Furuno network sounder 600w/1000w, 50/200z
- Raymarine Ray 230 F/M Raymarine Ray 230 VHF Raymarine ST 60 Depth Display
- Raymarine Bronze Stem Raymarine ST 60 Wind system analog/digital wind speed and direction ACR RCl- 100B 24v Searchlight remote control
- Danforth Compass 5"
- Elbex 1 Cam Fixed System B&W high res, fixed wide lens
- Color aft and engine room cameras
- Vimar light switches throughout vessel
- 24 volt lights and 110 volt power receptacles
- 24 volt lights 220 volt power receptacles
- 110 volt duplex receptacles throughout boat
- Color coded wiring for easy identification
- New UHF at both stations
- Gel Cell batteries recently replaced
- Generator Batteries recently replaced
- 100 AMP Galvanic isolator Florescent lights over aft generator
- Dolphin battery charger-80amp x1 30 amp x 2 Dolphin AC/DC light transformers
- ACR search light
- additional 110 receptacles added on flybridge and aft deck Dual plug phone and tv cord.
Engine and Mechanical
- Wired in mobile remote with bow/stern thruster on flybridge with 50' cord
- Yacht Controller System ( remote control pad)
- (2) 27.5 kW Onan Generators
- Hydraulic steering by Hynautic
- Engine alarm system for low oil pressure and high temperatures
- Underwater exhaust w/Idle by pass
- Sealand macerator pump
- (2) Lovett sump pumps
- Glendenning electronic engine control system
- Cruisair air conditioning/heating system (1) 24,000 BTU in salon (1) 16,000 BTU in galley
- (1) 16,000 BTU in master reverse cycle units (3) 7,000 BTU
- Headhunter II waste treatment system
- Awlgripped engine room deck plates
- Cruisair remote system 24,000 BTU w/blower on fly bridge - 16,000 BTU added 2012(two units)
- Upgrade to (2) Torrid 30 gallons hot water tanks
- Sound and heat insulation
- (3) Royal Flush heads (Vacuflush in crew quarters)
- Seafire extinguisher system with manual discharge system in crew
- Naiad Multi-Sea 2000 stabilizers
- Cablemaster out stern 100amp w/ Yellow cord 100'
- Oil change Reverse Eng. gears. & Gen.
- Headhunter mach 5 water pump new 2016
- 900 gpd Sea Recovery watermaker
Port Side Generator: 3269 Hours
Starboard Side Generator: 3290 Hours
Safety and Fire Protection
Safety package with life jackets, fenders, fire extinguishers, dock lines, flares.
Recent Upgrades (2014-2016)
- Eight underwater led lights
- New strata glass bridge enclosure 2016
- Additional bridge second air conditioner
- New Fly Bridge tables and all cushion fabric 2014
- Aft table and New TV 2016
- Stern thruster
- All new fabrics and furniture throughout 2014
- 40" Samsung Smart TV and carpet in Salon
- 40" Samsung Smart TV in Master
- Yacht controller
- V-Cool applied to all windows in the Salon and lower helm
- Internet booster and router
- New washer/dryer 2016
- Bottom Paint April 2015
- Tide rider stairs
- Vertical boarding ladder
- Swim ladder
- New TV aft deck
Seller's personal items are excluded from the sale. A full list available upon request.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.