Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
- VHF Radio(s): (1) ICOM, ICM M602 & (1) Panasonic (hand held VHF)
- Depth Sounder: Navnet Furuno VX2, color depth recorder
- Knot Meter: Navnet Furuno VX2 & Northstar 972
- Radar: Navnet Furuno VX2, AIS Radar System, w/open array
- GPS: Northstar 972, Navnet VX2
- Compass: (2) Richie power damp, Simrad IS15 electronic compass
- Weather/Wind Instrument: Weather Works system for the CPU units
- TV's: (1) Samsung Flat Screen (Master S/R)
(1) Toshiba Flat Screen (Main Salon)
(2) Sharp Flat Screen (VIP S/R, Guest S/R)
(1) Audiovox Flat Screen (Twin S/R)
- Cable/Antenna: (1) Marineco outlet
- SAT: Tracvision Six, DirecTV
- Phone: Tracvision KVH - TRAC Phone
- Fax: Brother Fax/Printer
- Sirus AM/FM/CD
- Surround Sound: Internal Stateroom systems
- Amplifiers: Jensen model 3MSR3007
- Speakers: Jensen & JBL (throughout vessel)
- PC: Desktop, monitor, keyboard, mouse, and printer
- Simon vessel security system, w/KTL #CDB 3002IR
- Upgraded cameras on (4) sides
- (2) underwater cameras
- Pixi & Linksys vessel identification system (Location, Lat/Long, speed, bilge, and pump readings)
- GE security system w/external locks, alarms, and motion sensors
From a distance, it's hard to appreciate the scale of this 85' "Sport Yacht". She could be a 50', maybe 60' express, but as you get closer, you simply overwhelmed by her sheer size and powerful looking profile.
This can be attributed to Jerry Herson, the original owner and designer of "Purely Pleasure". This is the 3rd version of this uniquely-styled series of "Go-Fast" Mega Yachts.
The Hull itself was designed by Harry Shoell, the founder of "Infinity Yachts" and inventor of the "Delta-Conic" hull, with a deep-vee forward, and a stepped-vee aft, with longitudinal lifting strakes. The patented hull shape is both efficient and comfortable.
While the size of this latest design is 75% larger than the first one, the proportions are "Perfectly Pleasing" to the eye. The long, swept-back foredeck, superstructure, and radar arch are all in glistening white Awl-Grip, matching well with the newly painted white hull.
The low profile of the hull is given a pleasing proportion with the beam of over 21'. Looking forward from the wide transom swim platform and sundeck with sun pads and toys, you notice (3) large curved, panoramic windows; which define the aft end of the full-beam master stateroom.
If you were to walk forward along the dock, and assuming you were as tall as an NBA center (to see over the 7' free board), you would be able to see the 40' long foredeck, with its recessed semi-circular seating area with dual hatches, lots of cushions, sun pads, and storage.
At the bow is a recessed anchor locker with a thru-hull anchor system. The stainless bow rail and continuous side rails are molded into the hull to eliminate fittings and thereby leaks. The extra heavy-duty cleats are also mounded into the hull.
The expansive foredeck seating area has built-in speakers, and custom cushions to provide a natural "Surround-Sound" even while underway. Looking aft from the swept-back foredeck, you see the wrap-around windshield, with its "EZ2CY Strata-Glass" enclosure connecting the windshield to the Arch.
The COCKPIT and HELM AREA are approximately 500 sq. ft., capable of entertaining over 24 guests in comfort. There's a control station with a full array of electronics to starboard, and plenty of bench seating behind the windshield, and under the Radar Arch. (2) cameras are mounted on the wings fo the Radar Arch, to provide views fore/aft and port/starboard, and (2) more cameras are mounted in the middle of the Arch for docking and security purposes. Lightning rods are installed on the top of the Arch, 28' above the water.
The life-rings are built into the sides of the superstructure and there are solar lights above the boarding area and along the companionway to ensure sufficient lighting to all aboard.
There are built-ins on the aft side of the bench seating, including a full wet bar, grill, and more storage. There is a "Jenn-Aire" grill built into a port side cabinet, along with storage under. A refrigerated wine cooler is built into a long molded fiberglass cabinet to starboard, directly aft of the Helm Station.
There are (4) good sized teak tables on stainless pedestals in front of the aft curved settee, with lots of storage under.
There are vertical stainless steel air intake grills
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.