New to the market!
"Peggy C " is available through a charitable donation program with many updates.Inquire with listing broker for additional details. A 3D tour is available in the link below.
Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Reel Deal Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
- Twin helm seats w/fore & aft adjustment, upholstered in ostrich embossed leather
- Stainless steel framed tempered glass windshield
- Burt Elm instrument console
- Full VDO engine instruments
- (2) VDO fuel gauges
- VDO rudder angle indicator
- Rexroth electronic engine controls
- Power assisted hydraulic steering
- Bow thruster control
- Furuno Nav Net 1833c 10” GPS/plotter/radar
- Simrad AP20 autopilot
- Icom M602 VHF w/DSC
- ACR RCL 100 spotlight light control
- 4”Plastimo magnetic compass
- Trim tab controls
- Horn button
- Anchor windlass remote control
- Chart table w/light & chart storage
- (3) Windshield wipers/washers
- (5) Bilge pump controls w/indicator lights
- Sliding door to starboard side deck
- Tilt wood helm wheel
- Sidepower bow thruster
- Key start/stop switches
- Sea Fire fire system override panel
- Furuno RD-30 data gauge
- Garmin 12’ 8400 screen plotter (2017)
- Chart light
- Portside electric window (by dining table)
- Horn switch
- Drink holders
- Water tank gauge
- Holding tank monitor/discharge pump controls
- AC & DC breaker panels
- Opposite the Galley and one step up from the Salon is a raised L shaped dinette. The seating surface is ostrich embossed leather. The table is high gloss cherry with a cherry pedestal.
- The table seats four. Two stools stored elsewhere allow dining for six. Mini blinds cover the double side windows. Above are four halogen mini spots. The carpet in the center walkway is covered with a Sunbrella runner.
- Next forward is a cherry countertop with a table lamp.
- To starboard up two steps is the complete Lower Helm Area.
- From the Lower Helm Area, down four carpeted steps is the Centerline Accommodation Companionway. First to port is the Twin Lower Berth Stateroom. Next forward is the Guest Head with two doors to also serve as the Day Head.
- To starboard, down one step, is the Master Cabin with private Head.
- All the way forward is the VIP Cabin with private Head.
- Down two steps is the Twin Lower Berth Cabin. Each berth has a reading light with a two drawer cherry nightstand with table lamp between.
- Above the outboard berth are two opening stainless steel portholes behind full drapes.
- Forward of the outboard berth is a two door cabinet with two shelves and a JVC DVD player within. Above is a 15” Sharp Aquos LCD TV.
- Furthest forward is a hanging locker and four shelves in the adjacent cabinet.
- On the forward bulkhead is the Guest Head door. Also in this cabin are SMX digital AC controls, three overhead mini spots, a carpeted sole and an arched cherry entry door.
- The Guest Head also serves as the Day Head with a secondary entry door from the Main Companionway.
- The sole is teak and holly. The vanity has one cherry door below and a curved under mount sink in the Avonite countertop above. Silver miniblinds cover the opening stainless steel porthole above. The toilet is a Sealand Vacuflush model. The shower has a clear glass door and sidelights, a seat, a handheld or wall mounted fixture, a teak grate sole and an exhaust fan.
- Also in the head are two cherry storage cabinets, an AC vent and three halogen mini spots above.
- Down one step to starboard from the Centerline Companionway is the Master Cabin. A tapered queen size walkaround berth is off the aft bulkhead.
- Twin cherry nightstands with storage are outboard. The upholstered headboard spans the width of the berth and nightstands.
- Two directional reading lights are above. There are two drawers at the base of the bed. Outboard are two opening stainless steel portholes behind full drapes. Next forward is a full size hanging locker with an adjacent six shelf cabinet within is a JVC DVD player.
- On the forward bulkhead is the entrance to the Master Head and a small vanity table with lift up storage and stool with storage within.
- Inboard from the berth is a two door cabinet with five storage shelves.
- Also within the cabin is a 15” Sharp Aquos LCD TV, a JVC AM/FM/CD stereo, two Sony stereo speakers, SMX AC controls, six overhead halogen mini spots and a carpeted sole.
- Forward and up one step from the Master is the private Head. The sole is teak and holly. The vanity has one cherry drawer below and an undermount sink in the curved Avonite countertop above.
- The toilet is a Sealand Vacuflush model. A cherry hamper with a hinged Avonite top is next forward (Euro models have a bidet here.) Outboard of the toilet is a fiddled Avonite shelf with an opening stainless steel porthole behind silver miniblinds and two storage cabinets above.
- The stall shower has a clear glass door and sidelight, shelf, handheld or wall mounted fixture, an exhaust fan and a teak grate sole.
- Also in the Head is a huge mirror, five overhead halogen mini spots and an AC vent.
- All the way forward is the VIP Cabin with a tapered queen size pedestal berth. An upholstered headboard is mounted on a full beam mirrored panel with directional reading lights port and starboard.
- Built in shelves serve as nightstands with lift up storage cuddies port and starboard. Above each is an opening stainless steel porthole with full drapes. Above are two hinged storage cabinets each side.
- Two drawers at the end of the berth are flanked by cut out meant to store the two stools used to increase the dining table to seat six.
- Aft to port is a double hanging locker, a Sharp Aquos 15” LCD TV and a JVC DVD player.
- Aft to starboard is a five shelf storage cabinet and the entrance to the VIP Head.
- Also in this cabin are five halogen mini spots, digital SMX AC controls and a carpeted sole.
- The sole is teak and holly. The vanity has one cherry cabinet below and a curved sink with Avonite countertop above.
- Silver miniblinds conceal an opening stainless steel porthole. Above are two hinged cherry cabinets.
- The toilet is a Sealand Vacuflush model.
- The stall shower has a clear glass door, handheld or wall mounted shower fixture, teak grate sole and an exhaust fan.
- Also in the Head are four overhead halogen mini spots and an AC vent.
- (4) Flybridge stereo speakers
- Forward access to Salon from hinged door w/steps below
- Stainless steel handrails
- Deck level lighting
- Bronze Plexiglas screen across aft end of Flybridge
- Stainless steel Venturi wraparound windscreen
- Low level LED deck lights
- Life ring w/throw line
- Starboard side double curved seat forward
- FRP table w/twin pedestal legs & (4) drink holders
- Soft patch in deck for major engine removal
- Teak over fiberglass decking (solid teak new 2015)
- Integral swim platform w/teak overlay (solid teak new 2015)
- (2) Teak steps from swim platform to Aft Deck
- Teak tread 7 step molded stairs to Flybridge
- Large storage locker under Flybridge stairs
- Port & starboard warping windlasses w/footswitches under hinged top w/line storage below
- Starboard cockpit locker w/(3) fuel shutoffs & manual fire system pulls, 3 zone hand bilge pump
- Hinged teak hatch to Generator Room
- Hinged teak hatch to Engine Room
- Portside hinged transom door
- Self draining deck w/scuppers
- Aft bench seat w/removable cushions & cover
- Hot & cold shower, portside
- Stainless steel handrails
- Pullout swim ladder, portside
- Aft flag pole & ensign
- (2) Blue accent lights on swim platform wings
- Stainless steel trimmed sliding Aft Deck/Salon door
- Large wet locker under swim platform deck
- (6) Overhead stainless steel trimmed lights
- (2) Polyplaner stereo speakers
- (3) Teak steps port & starboard to side decks w/blue accent lights
- (3) Step stainless steel boarding ladder mounts on brackets port or starboard
- (2) White underwater lights
- Nonskid fiberglass decking
- Wet bar w/Tundra fridge & Neff electric Ceran topped grill just aft of helm seat
- Large U shaped seating area for 6 – 7 w/removable cushions & cover
- Large hinged storage bin aft on Bridge Deck w/sunbed, cushions & cover
- Revere 8 person life raft chocked on deck, aft w/hydro release
- Fiberglass radar arch w/stainless radar tower
- Furuno 4’ open array scanner
- Trac Vision Sat TV dome (new 2015)
- Terrestrial TV antenna
- Fiberglass hatch over steps to Aft Deck w/stainless steel railing
- White vinyl Bimini top w/(5) stainless steel bows
- Three side clear vinyl enclosure w/(3) U Zips
- ACR RCL 100 remote control searchlight
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.