All new interior soft goods. Recent air conditioning upgrades. New sinks and countertops down below. All systems gone through and serviced. Recent electronics upgrade. All exterior varnish recently stripped and built up. New paint on all exterior surfaces. New teak decks and covering boards. Recent engine service completed.
Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Merritt's Boat and Engine Works. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
HULLBILLY is well maintained by a professional crew and has an owner who is very knowledgeable and passionate about boats. This boat really stands out among the others wherever it travels.
Entering the salon from the cockpit mezzanine deck, to starboard is the entertainment center with bar and ice machine underneath. There is a plush sofa forward leading to a large u-shaped dinette. To port is a large L-shaped sofa and coffee table. Forward to port there are three bar chairs aft of the galley. The galley features another ice machine and a Blumberg convection oven aft and a Bosch induction cook top that slides out above the counter forward. There are two large custom Merritt refrigerators and a large custom Merritt freezer forward in galley under the counter. The upper cabinets forward feature slide out drawers for storage, convection microwave and a slide out coffee maker.
Heading down the companionway stairs you come to the crew quarters to starboard with over/under bunks, hanging locker and a ensuite head and shower aft. To port is a large master stateroom with a queen size bed, his and her hanging lockers and an entertainment center with multiple storage drawers. Forward is the ensuite head and shower. Heading forward in the companionway there is a laundry closet with a washer and dryer to port and a large tackle closet forward of that. To starboard is the day head and shower with adjoining stateroom forward featuring over/under bunks and hanging locker. All the way forward is another large stateroom with two bunks to port with a hanging locker and another bunk to starboard with storage drawers and hanging locker underneath. The ensuite head and shower is forward.
Entering the cockpit from the salon you come to the mezzanine level seating on both sides and a large refrigerated drink box armrest. This comfortable seating area is under the bridge overhang for protection from the sun and has air conditioning coming down from overhead. A stainless handrail runs from side to side for safety and comfort. The mezzanine deck houses two large freezers and two large refrigerators as well as access to the engine room. The cockpit features a custom Merritt fighting chair with rocket launcher and fresh water wash down in the stanchion. There are two in deck bait wells to port and starboard with circulating pumps and pump outs. Aft of the fighting chair is the lazaret access which houses the Eskimo ice machine and swim ladder, a fish cleaning table and plenty of storage. The large in deck fish box is aft with ice fed into it and a sump with macerator pump out. There are gaff and mop lockers under the gunwales to port and starboard.
Accessing the flybridge from the ladder leading from the cockpit brings you to the the spacious teak console equipped with new Garmin electronics behind clear sliding panels. There are three Merritt helm chairs aft and comfortable bench seating forward and next to the console with more storage for fishing rods and dive gear. A large storage table with varnished teak top is forward. To starboard is a refrigerated drink box and air conditioning for bridge forward in the brow. To port is a stainless lined sink area with wash down hose.
- Generators: Northern Lights Hours: Port Stbd:
- Output: 33KW
- Generator Fuel Consumption: 4 GPH
- Shore Power: (2) 50 amp - with (2) Isoboost
- Main Engine: (2) lead acid - 24v
- Generator Starting: (2) lead acid - 24v
- General Service: (2) lead acid - 24v
- Emergency: Battery parallel switches
- Battery Chargers: (2) Newmar - with Vanner Battery Equalizer
- Type: Marine Air chilled water system with two chillers. Marine Air make up air.
- Watermaker: (2) Watermakers Inc. WMS 1950
- Bow Thruster: Muir hydraulic
- Steering System: Jastram
- Fuel Separators/Filtration: (6) Racor
- Fresh Water System: Headhunter
- Bilge Water System: Rule
- Air Compressor: Kahlenberg
- Hot Water: Seaward 20 gal.
- Lube Oil: 50 gal. storage tank
Electronics & Navigation
- Main A/V: Denon
- Satellite TV System: KVH-HD 7/ Directv
- TV’s: LG - Sony - Samsung
- DVD’s: Samsung
- Audio Equipment: Denon
- SatComs: KVH Trac phone - Fleet One
- Radar #1: Garmin
- Radar #2: Garmin
- Autopilot: Simrad AP 70
- GPS #1: Garmin
- GPS #2: Garmin
- Depth/Video Sounders: Garmin
- Monitors: (2) Garmin 17” (1) Garmin 21”
- Compasses: Ritchie
- VHF’s: (2) Icom IC-M504
- Bow Thruster Controls: Under helm pod with slide
- Stereo: Fusion with JL Audio Speakers
- Garmin 7607 XSV
- Icom IC-M506
- Jastram rudder indicator
- Jastram jog control
- Kahlenberg horns
Cockpit & Fishing Equipment
- Large armrest drink box on mezzanine deck with tackle storage under bench seat
- (2) Freezers in mezzanine
- (2) Refrigeration units in mezzanine
- (2) Air conditioning in overhead on mezzanine
- (4) JL Audio speakers
- Large stainless steel safety rail on mezzanine
- Custom Merritt fighting chair with rocket launcher.
- Freshwater wash down in fighting chair stanchion
- Saltwater wash down
- (2) Bait wells in deck with circulating pumps and pump outs
- Large fish box in deck with Eskimo Ice feed
- Walk through transom door
- Removable swim ladder in transom door
- Bait rigging / fish cleaning table in lazaret
- Gaff lockers under gunwales - port and starboard
- Rupp hydraulic outriggers - 48’
- Mia Epoch X-15 Teaser reels on bridge
Galley & Laundry Equipment
- Range: Bosch induction (4) burner
- Oven: Blumberg convection
- Microwave: GE convection
- Refrigeration: (2) Merritt custom
- Freezer: Merritt custom
- Ice maker: (2) Kitchenaide - 1 in galley 1 in salon
- Coffee Maker: Keurig on sliding drawer
- Main Laundry: GE washer and dryer
Deck & Hull
- Anchor Windlass System: Muir
- Anchors: Suncor 80 lb. ss
- Anchor Chain and Rode: 150’ 1/2” high tensile chain with 300’ 3/4” nylon 3 strand rope
- Underwater Lights: (4) Ocean LED
Fire Fighting & Safety Equipment
FIRE FIGHTING EQUIPMENT
- Smoke Detector: Kidde
- Fixed FM System: Kidde Halon
- Portable: (8) Halotron
- Life Rafts: 6 man in hard case, in storage-not on boat
- Owners personal items. Fishing tackle & tools.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.