MOSAIQUE 163' Proteksan Turquoise Tri-Deck Motor Yacht: Proven Charter Track Record, Perfect for a Commercially-Minded Owner
MOSAIQUE 163' Proteksan Turquoise Tri-Deck Motor Yacht Key Selling Features:
- Brand New “Blue Marlin” Exterior Paint Job 2020
- Interior Refresh 2020
- 6 Staterooms for up to 12 Guests
- Full Beam Master Suite
- Huge VIP On Main Deck
- Proven Charter Reputation, Buy a Charter Business
- Light, Bright, Airy, Refreshed Interior Design
- Oversized Windows
- Most Amazing Asssitant and Best Business Partner Ever
- Caterpillar Engines Recently Rebuilt
- Quantum Zero Speed Stabilizers
- Lloyds Class (renewed 2021)
MOSAIQUE is a striking motor yacht with pedigree exterior design by world-renowned Dubois Naval Architects. Custom-built by Turkish shipyard Proteksan-Turquiose in 2002 and refit in 2020, she offers transatlantic capability and an abundance of oversized exterior deck space. At 163’9” (49.9m) in length, this immaculately presented yacht is a great charter yacht with proven track record and a strong charter reputation. MOSAIQUE presents a savvy sales opportunity for a commercially-minded owner keen on acquiring a yacht that is charter ready or to privately cruise the world in total comfort.
MOSAIQUE offers an abundance of exterior deck space. Multiple options for lounging and dining provide the feel of a large country house. The yacht features a generous sundeck for al fresco meals paired with an on-deck jacuzzi. Sunpads and loungers stretch the width of the deck, making this areas a sociable hub ideal for entertaining, as well as enjoying privacy at sea.
Clearly defined interior spaces encourage relaxation in an intimate setting. The main salon directly links to a games room, which in turn leads through sliding glass doors to the formal dining room for 12. The main deck areas are gracefully decorated with warm and modern palette set off by mahogany paneling, satinwood banding, and neutral soft furnishings. The upper deck sky lounge offers a charming alternative for guests to relax.
MOSAIQUE boasts six large staterooms on the main deck forward. The full-beam master suite sets the standard for the remaining five staterooms, featuring a king-sized bed, a spacious private study and bathroom lavishly decorated in onyx and marble. Another key feature that sets MOSAIQUE apart is the VIP also located on the main deck and featuring a queen-sized bed and en suite with full-sized bath tub.
The remaining four guest staterooms are located on the lower deck, complemented by a consistent design aesthetic that is evident throughout the yacht. Five of the guest cabins include Jacuzzi bath tubs. A fully integrated audio-visual system supplies all the cabins with a broad selection of entertainment options.
The bridge deck aft benefits from a light and airy interior tone. Outdoors on the aft deck, guests enjoy fine dining around an oval teak dining table that can seat up to 16. The flexible table design features removable leaves to instantly create a more intimate dining experience, complemented by a Bimini when shade is required.
MOSAIQUE is a full displacement yacht with zero speed stabilizers making her extremely stable and comfortable, even in rough seas. Two Caterpillar 1100hp engines were recently overhauled, and she presents in turnkey condition having been excellently maintained. and fresh hull paint.
Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by International Yacht Corporation. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
Year Built: 2002
Year Refit: 2020
Naval Architect: Dubois Naval Architects
Interior Designer: Kristina Ferrand
Hull Construction: Steel
Hull Configuration: Displacement
Length: 49.90m (163' 9")
Beam: 9.30m (30' 6")
Draft: 2.93m (9' 7")
Gross Tons: 589
Accommodation: 12 guests in 6 cabins
Total Crew: 12
Flag: Cayman Islands
Classification: ABS, MCA Compliant, ISM Compliant, Commercial
Speeds & Capacities
Cruising Speed: 12.5 Knots
Maximum Speed: 15 Knots
Fuel Consumption 2 ME+1GE: 180 l/hr at cruising speed, 320l/hr at top speed
Machinery and Electrical
Main Engines: 2 x 1100hp Caterpillar Diesel
Engine Hours (March 2021): Since Major Overhaul: Port 4,859 Stbd 4,864
Fully overhauled: Winter 2015/2016
Generators: 2 x 160 Kw Caterpillar
Generator Hours (March 2021): Since Major Overhaul: Port 10,449 Stbd: 9,656
Fully overhauled: Winter 2015/2016
Gear Boxes: Reintjes WAF 541
Propulsion: 2 x Teignbridge 5 blade propellors
Fuel Separator: Alfa Laval MAB 103B
Electricity: 220V 50hz / 300V 50hz 3phase
Shore Power: 120 / 380V 1&3phase 50/60hz
Converter: Atlas 80Kw
Battery Services: 24V
GPS : 1 x Simrad A170 + 1x Furuno GP170
Navtex: Sailor TT-3606E
VHF: 2 x Sailor 6222 VHF DSC
Wind Gauge: B & G Hydra 2000
Echosounder: ELAC LAZ 5100
Chart Display: Transas Navi Sailor 4000 MFD
Bow Thruster: CRAMM V2 20H
Fire and bilge pumps: 2 x Johnson
Sewage treatment system: Hamann Type 2
WCs: JET 69
Air Conditioning: Condaria WM-RE 120002
Stabilizers: Quantum Zero Speed
Tanks & Capacities
Fuel: 84,700 l
Grey Water: 14,450 l
Black Water: 2,266 l
Fresh Water: 23,162 l
Water Maker: 2 X HEM 900 l/hr
Safety and Security
Life Jackets: SOLAS Inflatable 38 x Adult, 6 x Child
Life rafts: 4 x 25 Person SOLAS A
Immersion Suits: 26 x Adult, 4 x Child
Security System: 5 x CCTV Cameras
Electronic Location Aids: 1 x EPIRB, 2 x SART
Anchor Windlass: 2 x Muir VRC 15000
Capstans: 2 x Muir VC 13000
Anchors : x 2
Anchor Chains : x 2
Passerelle : Cramm 5.6m
Swim platform: 612 x 148cm
- Master full beam suite (cabin size 3m50 x 6m) with king sized bed (2m x 2m) is located forward on the main deck and boasts a spacious study, a separate seating area, and stunning bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub and steam shower, double vanity unit, lavishly decorated in onyx and marble.
- VIP stateroom (cabin size 3.4m x 4.2m) with large double bed (2m x 1m80) located mid-ship on the main deck with gorgeous ensuite bathroom and double vanity unit.
- 2 x double guest cabins (cabin size 3.2m x 4m) both with double beds (2m x 1m80) both with ensuite bathrooms and single vanity units.
- 1 x double guest cabin (cabin size 3m x 4m) with double bed (2m x 1m55) ensuite bathroom with single vanity unit.
- 1 x twin guest cabin (cabin size 3m x 4m) with ensuite shower room and single vanity unit.
- Satcom C
- Satellite and Cellular telephones
Audio Visual Equipment
- AV system with HD screens throughout the yacht updated with new releases (2016).
- Full surround sound cinema with pop up screen in the main saloon.
- Plasma or liquid crystal flat screen TV's throughout the yacht - makes and sizes below:
- Main Saloon - flat screen 50"
- Sky Lounge - flat screen LED 55"
- Master cabin - flat screen TV 41"
- All other cabins - flat screen TV 20"
- Sky TV (Mediterranean).
- Audio on demand system available throughout the yacht (inside & outside). Sound server and iPod docking stations in both saloons and all cabins.
- 2012 - improved sound system on boat deck.
- Playstation III
- Sony Wii
Galley & Laundry
Oven: 2 x Convotherm
Microwave: 1 x Microwave Cooking
Dishwasher: 1 x Hobart
Fridge: x 4
Freezer: x 2
Washing Machine: 2 x Miele
Tumble Dryer: 3 x Miele
Ice Maker: x 3
Water Toys & Tenders (Not guaranteed with sale, showing what the yacht offers for charter)
- Zodiac Hurricane ZH 630 tender with a Volvo 220 z drive inboard diesel engine, seats 8 to 10
- 1 x 2019 jet ski, Sea Doo Spark 2-seater
- 1 x 3 person inflatable sofa
- 1 x 5 person sea wasp (banana) inflatable
- 2 x 1 person inflatable donuts
- 1 x 3 person airstream inflatable
- 3 sets of water skis
- 1 x Mono ski
- 1 x Knee board
- 1 x Surf Wakeboard
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fishing gear
- 2 x 2 seater inflatable kayaks.
- 1 x inflatable paddle board
- Gym equipment, recumbent bike, cross trainer
- Special Class Surveys (Lloyds) renewal of all certification
- Painting of the hull topsides
- Full Interior refit including: New Carpets and interior refurbishment and upgrade
- Intermediate Class (Lloyds) Surveys
- Total interior refurbishment with new soft furnishings
- New deckheads with LED lighting
- Improved sound system on Sundeck
- New door handles
- New "Garden Art" Retractable umbrellas on sundeck, recovered 2020
- New Illuminated gold name and logos fitted
- Various mechanical improvement
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.