90' HARGRAVE 2001 - COMMON CENTS
90' HARGRAVE 2001"Common Cents" has recently had all services and is ready to cruise. Upgrades (2014/ 2015) include audiovisual equipment, and BRAND NEW AIR CONDITIONING (new chillers and returns). In addition, the carpeting, blinds, couch and chair coverings, granite countertops, and appliances in the galley are all new. New Nonskid Decks completed June 2016. Trades Considered!
Atlantic Yacht and Ship, specialists in Motor Yachts, is proud to offer this 90' 2001 Hargrave Motor Yacht for sale in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Take a look at these images and videos, or download the brochure. If you have any questions, or are interested in "Common Cents" just give Chris a call, or fill out the contact form below!
The expansive interior of "Common Cents" emits the perception that you are on a much larger vessel. Her
luxurious 4 guest stateroom plus 1 crew layout is extremely accommodating for her guests. She could even be
considered a 5 stateroom vessel for an owner/operator. She is fully stabilized with oversized fins and has 3400
original hours on her Caterpillar engines. She was built with the mindset of being used on an all-around basis. She
comes with removable telescoping outriggers that turn her cockpit into the ultimate fishing machine when cruising
at slower speeds and fresh fish is on the menu for dinner. "Common Cents" was built by a member of the Bacardi
Family, a very knowledgeable yachtsman. Much thought and experience went into her design and layout.
"Common Cents" is sure to be the best yacht on the market, in her class!
August 2016 Upgrades:
- New Nonskid deck throughout
- New interior Carpet
- New Wallcoverings
- New Upholstery in all cabins
- Massive volume
- Day head
- Oversize stabilized fins
- New soft goods
"Common Cents" completed a 4 step polish job to the entire exterior so her hull is glistening!
This NEW interior comes with a large salon that has an L shaped seating area aft to port and a coffee table in front.
Opposite are two loose chairs with a side table. Forward in this space is the large round dining table with seating
for six and opposite is the TV installed on a powered lift in the overhead. There are built-in storage cabinets
forward of the dining area with the doorway to the galley to starboard.
The galley is forward to port with all new equipment. Opposite is the stairway up to the sky lounge and forward is
the country kitchen style dining area with built-in seating. There are port and starboard watertight doors for access
to the side decks in the same area with the switchboards to starboard and the stairway down to the cabins forward
to starboard with the day-head just aft of this. With windows forward of the seating, she gives guests an amazing
feel 180 degrees forward. Having these amazing forward-facing windows allows for a constant view either bow in
or bow out of a slip.
All three guest cabins are aft and accessed from the aft stairway in the dining area. The master stateroom is aft
and comes with a king-sized berth, very good storage in drawers and hanging lockers. There is a small seating
area to starboard and built-in drawers to port. Aft are his/hers bathrooms accessed from port and starboard with a
common whirlpool tub on the centerline.
Forward to starboard in the guest area is the twin cabin which consists of two side by side single beds, with good
storage in drawers and lockers, and the head and separate stall shower is accessed aft.
To port, the cabin consists of a queen-sized bed installed outboard again with good storage and the head separate
stall shower accessed aft.
- Light cherry interior finish
- Carpets throughout over teak and holly
- Light cherry trim
- Vinyl overhead
- Dinette is port forward in salon and country kitchen and aft deck
- New soft goods throughout staterooms
- New window treatments, headboards, the vinyl around windows, carpet, decor such as pictures.
- GE oven
- GE (4) Burner stove
- Jenn Air propane BBQ on the aft deck
- GE microwave
- Convection oven on the main deck
- GE side by side refrigerator and freezer
- U-line wine chiller in the salon
- Ice maker in door dispenser in galley freezer
- Central vacuum system
- 30 gallon electric "Torrid" and A 40 gallon "Atlantic" hot water heater
- 1000 GPD, watermakers Inc.
- Maytag combo
- GE dishwasher
- GE compactor
- Granite galley countertops
- Whirlpool tub in the master stateroom
- Fish well
- Gun-whale rod holders
- Service air compressor
- Glendinning Aft deck engine controls with remote on the boat deck
- Windshield wipers
- Windshield washers
- Built-in chest flybridge freezer
- U-line aft deck refrigerator
- U-line aft deck ice maker
- Manitowoc flybridge ice maker
- Hardtop flybridge overhang
- Air-conditioned enclosed flybridge
- Ground tackle anchors (2) stainless steel 1 Bruce, 1 Plow with a 350' chain each
- Ground tackle anchor, spare fortress FX-37
- Twin vertical electric anchor windlass, Maxwell 3500
- Deck wenches - maxwell 2200 Capstan in the cockpit
- Davit- Quicklift aluminum with full-powered functions
- Aluminum MarQuipt gangway stairs
The exterior looks great! She just completed a 4 step polish job to the entire hull and superstructure.
This is a good size and comes with a large table, built-in seating forward to port, and the table aft of this. There is
built-in cabinetry aft on the aft deck in which the ice maker and refrigerator are installed, port and starboard
transom gates, and to starboard is the stairway to the flybridge.
TV installed on the Aft deck.
All of the aft deck is well protected by the hardtop. There are steps to port and starboard that lead down to the
cockpit and swim platform. In the cockpit, there is a large watertight door for access to the lazarette and engine
room on the centerline.
Gas Grill located on the stern of the aft deck
The lazarette has a fish box located in the center of the vessel. Storage and access on both outboard sides of the
Flybridge and Boat Deck
The flybridge is accessed from either the aft deck or from the interior up a stairway to starboard that is opposite the
The helm is forward on the centerline with all engine controls, gauges, and electronics all easy to hand. There are
twin helm chairs forward, a large L shaped seating area starboard to port with a coffee table, and two chairs
opposite to port with a console separating the helm from the guest area on the centerline in which the TV is
Aft on the flybridge is the boat deck that comes with a built-in console forward to starboard in which the sink and ice
maker are installed. Opposite to port is a built-in console with a chest freezer. Aft on the centerline is where a
tender may be stowed and the davit is aft to port. Opposite to starboard is the stairway leading down to the aft deck
new nonskid and 4 new chaise lounge chairs.
8" Danforth Compass
Simrad autopilot AP20
Simrad Anritsu 96 mile radar
Garmin GPSMAP5012 chart plotter
Furuno monitor chart plotter
(2) Standard horizon AIS VHF
Icom IC M59 in Galley VHF
KVH Trace phone
Furuno FCV-292 fishfinder
Furuno FCV-292 Datamarine DM600 depth finder
Furuno FCV-292 Sonar
Datamarine DM600 and GPS
Datamarine DM600 SW temp gauge
Dell with Nobeltec software
Samsung TV on the powered lift and Panasonic blue-ray in salon
Sony TV with Sony VCR in the sky lounge, port and starboard guest cabins
Large TV in country kitchen dinette
Sharp TV in Master Stateroom
Sony surround sound receiver with Bose lifestyle system in salon
Sirius Sportster satellite radio in the sky lounge
Pioneer CD/tuners in all guest and crew cabins
Elbex CCTV system, one camera on the aft deck and one in the engine room
New computer for Noble tec
2-23 Touch screen monitors
Captain voyage nav
Tv and camera system
- (1) 50 amp 125/250V Shore Receptacles
- (2) 100 amp forward and aft with aft on power reel - 250V shore receptacles
- Stabilizers- Oversized
- Bow Thruster
- Twin Northern Lights Generators w/ 3600 hrs.
- Engine location: Midships, below salon sole
- Two diesel Caterpillars - Model 3214E,
- ALL NEW high-pressure fuel and oil lines!
- Exhaust muffler: Underwater outlets with by-passes
- Electronic synchronizer
- Single lever Glendinning
- Five blade bronze propellers 41" x 39"
- Rudder: Stainless steel spades, 32 1/4" x 21 1/2" - New Rudder bearings Oct
- Naiad bow thruster - 7 blade propeller in 12" tube
- Oversized Naiad stabilizer with 29 1/2" x 43 Fins
- Transmission - ZF
- AUX Generator 32kw - Northern lights
- Location of generators port aft in the engine room
This area is accessed from the cockpit via the lazarette and comes with full standing headroom allowing easy access to all of the machinery to carry out all service work. It is air-conditioned complete with full size refrigerator, freezer, sink, rod storage, outrigger storage, and multiple closets for spare parts storage
2904 gallon fuel tank layout is below
10 knots - 16 gallons per hour
14 knots - 60 gallons per hour
485 gallons each, port and starboard in the engine room
658 gallons, centerline below the guest cabin sole
397 gallons, below crew companionway sole
878 gallons, below master stateroom sole
- Molded fiberglass, off white
- Molded fiberglass, black anti-fouling with black boot stripe
- Molded fiberglass, off white
- Molded fiberglass with none skid areas, teak aft
- Stainless steel around the boat deck
- Raised fiberglass gun-whales
- Twin stainless steel anchor rollers
- Deck hardware is Stainless steel
- Integral fiberglass with an aluminum ladder
- Transom gate
- One life ring with no floating throw line
- 10 MAN "EV" life raft
- (2) ACR electric remote operated searchlights
- (2) aft-facing cockpit lights
This area is accessed from down the curved stairway leading from the galley dinette. The crew area consists of two cabins that both come with upper and lower bunks installed outboard, good storage in lockers and drawers and the port cabin has an attached bathroom accessed aft, whilst the starboard cabin bathroom is accessed from the crew corridor. The corridor has a good storage cupboard and aft is the washer and dryer
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.