Atlantic Yacht and Ship, specialists in Flybridge, is proud to offer this 56' 2000 Gulf Craft Flybridge for sale in Miami, Florida. Take a look at these 60 images and videos, or download the brochure. If you have any questions, or are interested in "Tiger Cat" just give Andrey a call, or fill out the contact form below!
This is a perfect example of a Euro style motor yacht.
She is ready to cruise in style with all the comforts of home. She is a very well laid out yacht with lots of storage and beautiful woodwork throughout. Her twin 660hp cats can get up to 25 knots when she needs to or cruise down the waterway at 10 knots sipping fuel as she goes. There is a full complement of electronics and navigation equipment as well as a dingy. All the soft goods and coverings throughout the vessel are in very good condition with new carpet on the way. She has 3 staterooms and 2 heads. The fly bridge is large and spacious. Her open saloon and aft deck offer excellent social areas ideal for entertaining guests! Entertainment equipment consists of a satellite system receiver, 2 flat screen LCD TVs, and a New Sony Play Station. Batteries are all new (2011) and the engine room is spotless. High torque props and new anodes were added summer (2011). There is 4 zone A/C with individual electronic controls, blowing cold (recently whole system was flushed and cleaned with new water intake pump installed). Brand new in 2011 - 4 Cylinder Kubota Generator 16 KW 110 V. If you looking for a great deal on a great yacht, check this one out.
Price reduced $50k - Make an offer! Seller may consider trade up 65'-75'
NOT FOR SALE TO US RESIDENTS WHILE IN US WATERS
Full DetailsDisplacement: 44800
The Owner/Master Cabin is situated forward with large double berth and ensuite head. There are two Guest Cabins port and starboard sharing a single bathroom and shower. The port cabin is a twin and the starboard is a double.
There is a well equipped Galley with ample working and storage space incorporating a large fridge/freezer, microwave and electric hob.
Additionally, there is a small cabin adjoining the galley now converted to a ship's office.
Salon & Dining
All of the upholstery has been completely recovered with new white ultra suede material. All of the cabin trimming has been re-done and the mattresses have been re-covered.
The fly bridge contains full engine monitoring and navigation equipment plus VHF, auto pilot and depth sounder.
The Lower Helm has Simrad auto pilot, VHF, full engine monitoring, Garmin 2010 GPS and Chart plotter, Furuno Navnet 1833 Radar with GPS, Chart Plotter and Fish finder.
- Bow thrusters - Vetus Bow thruster 16024b. 24V.
- Props - 2 X 26in X 30in fitted with Spurs rope cutters
- Shafts - SS 2.25in fitted with new Deep Sea Seals.
- Steering - Vetus hydraulic twin station + electric pump for auto pilot.
- Electric anchor winch.
- Engine controls - ZF electronic with twin station operation.
- Air conditioning with reverse cycle heating and cooling.
- Black and grey water tanks to USCG requirements.
- New 6 gallon domestic calorifier heated from generator cooling system and 110v
- Ground tackle - SS CQR 30kg with adequate chain.
- Steering gear - Twin Vetus Hydraulic steering (flying bridge and lower helm) with electric hydraulic.
Total Power: 660
Cruising Speed: 22
Max Speed: 25
- Generator - 16 KW 110 V. 4 Cylinder Kubota. New (2011)
- Electrical systems - 12v/24v 110v /220v 60 Cycle
- Batteries - 5 Sets 2 X 24v main engine starting. 24v House Battery, 12v generator and 24v Bow thruster battery.
Fresh Water: 110
Fire & Safety Equipment
- Engine room and steering compartment containing generator has Haylon smothering fire suppression system.
- 6 hand held fire extinguishers.
- Fire fighting US CG approved certificate.
- Four electric bilge pumps with bilge alarm system, plus manual bilge pump.
- 10 approved life jackets.
Additional Salesperson's Remarks
NOT FOR SALE TO US RESIDENTS WHILE IN US WATERS!
Owner's personal belongings. Owner's personal toys, including but not limited jet-skis, tenders, Sea Bobs, fishing & diving equipment.