The Ocean 66 Super Sport is a modern 4 stateroom, 4 head layout with a fully air-conditioned enclosed flybridge and a full beam master mid-ships stateroom.
Her advanced hull design is far superior to the earlier Ocean builds, and the beauty and grace of her lines creates a modern contemporary look that is sure to please.
Powered by the legendary, (low hour), Caterpillar 3412 engines she boast speeds in excess of 30 knots with remarkable fuel efficiency.
Owner has reduced the price to effect an immediate sale.
Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
Featuring a 4 Stateroom, 4 head layout with her galley opened to the salon, and a spectacular air conditioned enclosed flybridge, this cruising convertible has the accommodations of a large motor yacht, and the performance of a tournament fisherman.
Recent upgrades include all new wall to wall carpeting and teak-vinyl flooring in galley and all A/C systems serviced and upgraded.
The salon features a massive leather U-Shaped sofa to port with great visibility through the large windows. There is a wet bar and cabinetry to starboard, and a concealed TV and entertainment center forward to starboard.
The galley is forward and has been opened to the salon by removing a portion of the bulkhead. This has created a much better social area and has connected the galley to the salon. There are Corian style counters and a a large double door refrigerator/freezer with high end appliances. Across to starboard is a large dinette that can easily seat 6.
Going below one finds 4 staterooms and 4 heads.
Master stateroom is full beam and amidships with a large queen-sized berth and head with a very large shower stall.
Forward to port is an over-under berth stateroom, with head and shower. To starboard is another over/under stateroom and another head and shower.
Forward is the VIP stateroom with a large double berth and a separate head and shower in the fore peak of the boat.
There is an apartment sized stacking washer and dryer in the companionway to the staterooms.
Engine room access is from the cockpit through the tackle center.
The flybridge has a modern, wide, gentle sloping ladder from the cockpit. The tournament style helm station is aft with good cockpit visibility and double ladder back helm chairs. Forward is guest seating with ability to seat a dozen people comfortably. There is a full wet bar, folding table with counter and refrigerator with ice maker on the bridge.
Aft of the enclosed bridge is a small observation deck with a backing station overlooking the cockpit.
Galley up to starboard with new teak vinyl flooring, custom cut down counter top forward to salon and 6 place dinette to starboard.
- Gold Star Microwave Oven
- Gaggenau 4 Burner Range Top
- Gaggenau Convection Oven
- GE Side x Side Refrigerator/Freezer
- Kenmore Trash Compactor
- Kenmore Stackable Washer/Dryer (lower companionway)
- Kenmore Dish Washer
- Scotsman Ice Maker - Salon
- U-Line Ice Maker/Refrigerator - Bridge
Deck and Fishing Equipment
Teak decking and cap rail in the cockpit have been removed and refinished with Non-Skid Awl-grip.
- Fiberglass insulated hard top with safety glass opening windows
- Molded Fiberglass radar arch (integral to hard top)
- (2) Teak Ladder-back International Helm Seats
- Ideal Electric Windlass
- 1500 # Dinghy Crane with Chocks
- Transom Door and Gate
- Insulated Cockpit Fish Box
- Cockpit Freezer
- Transom Live Well
- Rupp Triple Spreader Outriggers
- 6 place rocket launcher on Aft Flybridge rail
- Murray Brothers Tuna Chair with Stainless-Steel hardware
- Fresh and Salt water wash downs
Single 50 AMP 220V shore power cable.
- 20 KW Onan Generator 2,450 hours
- 12 KW Onan Generator 437
- Sentry 12V 60 Amp Charger
- Glendinning cable master in cockpit
- 8 Group 31 Batteries for engine and house service
Electronics are flush mounted on helm and there is an overhead electronics box.
- Furuno 96 mile radar (Older Unit)
- Garmin 441 GPS Mapping
- Envision 12 inch Color Monitor for PC/Nav connection
- Furuno FCV 29 Fishfinder
- Icom IC-M504 VHF
- Icom M-710 SSB Radio
- Salon VHF ICOM -M59
- Robertson AP 300 Auto Pilot with wired remote
- Ritchie Compass
- ACR Remote Search Light
Entertainment System A/V:
- Phillips 27" Color TV - Saloon
- JVC 20" Color TV - Dinette
- Phillips 13" Color TV with VCR - Forward Guest
- Phillips 13" Color TV with VCR - Port Guest
- JVC AM/FM Stereo CD Player - Bridge
- Insigna AM/FM Stereo Receiver - Saloon
- Memorex DVD/CD player in Salon
- DVD Player - master Magnavox in Master
- JVC CD 6 place changer in Master
- AM/FM Stereo Receiver - Master
- JVC 20" Color TV - Master
Engines received all factory updates in 2006 By Fort Lauderdale Cat Dealer.
- Micro Commander Electronic Shift and Throttle
- 3 Station controls, Flybridge Helm, Aft Flybridge backing station, and cockpit controls
- Dual Racor Filters for Each engine with manifold switching
- Electric oil change pump
- Drip less Shaft Packing
- Engine driven emergency bilge pump outs
- Mechanical Engine gauges in Engine Room
- Galley Maid Electric heads (4)
- 30K BTU air conditioning on Flybridge
- SMX A/C Controls
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Full Computer displays for engines at helm
This is the perfect blend between the spaciousness of a motor-yacht, the performance and sea keeping of a tournament fisherman, with modern design and fuel efficiency.
Always a Florida boat with no damage history, Miss Jeanne Sea is a great opportunity for someone seeking a versatile all around yacht with a great engine package and a very good turn of speed.
Current owner has placed the boat on the market at a price to sell.
- Owner's Personal Belongings
*Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.