50 Ft. Ocean Alexander 500 Sports Sedan 1998
EXTREMELY WELL MAINTAINED OPEN OCEAN CRUISING YACHT!
Sleek, elegant, modern design, all woodwork in great condition.
Professional captain maintained.
Volvo Engines have been completely rebuilt only 1100 hours ago.
(removed from vessel, by Volvo)
Transmissions rebuilt/overhauled 2020
Upper and Lower Helms
360 view from airy salon.
3 Large cabins (2 queens) with lots of storage.
2 Large heads, both with separate stand up showers.
5 large flat screen T.V.’s and excellent sound system.
Comfortable enclosed fly bridge with extra seating and aft deck.
Large swim platform.
Everything a couple or family could want in a long-term cruising yacht!
The current owners of this well-appointed, comfortable, stylish Ocean Alexander cruising yacht purchased it in 2006 with a 5-year family plan that they enjoyed so much aboard this vessel that it turned into 13 years of traveling! It has been a great vessel for them going from California, to Alaska, to Seattle WA (where they chose to have Volvo remove and completely rebuild the engines to insure many more years of smooth running.) then onto the Sea of Cortez, exploring many areas of South America, Caribbean and Bahamas. The kids are now grown, off to college and it is time to pass the baton to new owners to cruse the world in comfort and style!
“Queezy” Has been faithfully maintained and upgraded with high quality products when any work has been done. Detailed invoices are aboard. All of the gorgeous woodwork is high quality, craftmanship evident by joinery work, is in great condition throughout the vessel. This is priced below typical asking prices of vessels of this size and quality with the hopes of a quick, smooth sale.
COPY AND PASTE LINK TO VIEW INTERIOR: https://youtu.be/VPZdxQtUhaY
Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
Number of Cabins: 3
- Master (Forward) walk around queen, 2 hanging lockers, lots of drawers and storage, large flat screen TV, separate A/C unit/controls, reading lights.
- Guest (Port) step down to queen bed, hanging locker, nightstand and drawers, Flat screen TV, reading light.
- Guest/Crew (Starboard) step down to 2 beds, oversized twin over double, drawers, hanging locker with washer/dryer, reading lamps, shelves, 2 flat screen TVs.
Number of Heads: 2
- En-Suite Master: Vaccines flush sealed electric head, single vanity, stainless sink, mirrored slide cabinet doors over sink, stand up shower with seat, adjustable height shower head, 2 knob hot and cold controls.
- Guest/Day: Vaccines flush sealed electric head, single vanity, stainless sink, mirrored slide cabinet doors over sink, stand up shower with seat, adjustable height shower head, 2 knob hot and cold controls.
Spacious main salon with large sliding entry door, parquet floor, L-Shaped sofa with high/low table for dining or coffee styles, 2 upholstered swivel chairs, built in entertainment center, large flat screen TV, stereo system. All curtains are UV protectant, custom made new in 2018.
Step up from main salon, port side, adjacent to lower helm station. Large counter area forward facing with double stainless steel sink with sprayer. Cabinet below sink. Large refrigerator with freezer over. Flat top 4-Burner stove, Convection microwave above. Lots of drawers and storage.
- Radar Arch
- NEW Bimini top with Full enclosure ($10,000/November 2018)
- Swim platform (Synthetic Teak)
- Cockpit Sole (Synthetic Teak)
- Recessed Swim Ladder/Swim Platform
- Dockside water connection
- Foredeck mounted Brower System Electric Dingy davit, 600 lb. capacity
- 6-Person cannister life raft on foredeck
- Shower sprayer (hot and cold) in cockpit
- Cockpit washdown
- Electric windlass
- FURUNO NAVNET Radar/GPS/Chartplotter/Bottom Machine
- Furuno 1850 GPS/Chartplotter
- Simrad Auto Pilot
- Furuno Depth/Speed/Sea Temp
- Simrad Depth/Speed
- Flo scan fuel consumption system on bridge
- (2) Compass
- Azimut electric compass
- Tankwatch monitor
- Sidepower Bow Thruster
- Naiad stabilizers
- Intellian HD Satellite TV system
- (6) Fire extinguishers throughout boat
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- (5) Bilge pumps
- 7.5 kw Onan Generator 120/240V with sound shield
- AC electrical 120/220V
- DC electrical 12/24V
- Battery charger (NEW)
- 12/240V 50 amp shore power with 50' cord
- Battery parallel system
- (6) Battery isolator switches
Engine and Mechanical Systems
- Twin Volvo TAMD 73P Engines, 430 HP Each. There are only 1,100 Hours since complete maintenance rebuild (removed from vessel) with upgraded parts to insure longer life. New shafts and seals were also installed when reinstalling engines. Overall cost was approx. $100K. Work was done at a certified Volvo facility.
- Fresh Water Cooling on Engines
- NAIAD Stabilizers
- Sidepower Bow Thruster
- Vantage Marine-Aqua Systems Watermaker (makes 60 gallons per day) rebuilt with new membranes 2016
- Trim Tabs
- Dripless Shaft Logs
- Tankwatch System
- Flo Scan Fuel Consumption System on Bridge
- 3 Zones Air Conditioning (Master stateroom unit replaced with a new unit in 2018. Guest stateroom and salon units both replaced with new units in the past 8 years)
- Splendide Washer Dryer Combo Unit
Clean and comfortable to maneuver in! Well laid out. Easily accessible from lift hatch on aft deck and/or removable hatches in salon floor. Engine room equipped with many extras and back ups such as hoses, Raycor filters, clamps, oils, etc.
- Fire Boy fire suppression system
- 20 Gallons water heater
*Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.