"Cynthia Lynn" is a fine example of the popular Mainship 47. She has been gently used, well cared for and has the preferred 6-71 Detroit Diesels in her, with 1189 hours. Tastefully decorated, constantly upgraded and priced to sell, she will not disappoint! New SeaDek floors on aft bridge, stairs, helm and swim platform in 2020 really add to the look of the boat. New Isotherm stainless steel refrigerator in wetbar on aft deck in 2020 as well as a new granite countertop.
Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Bluewater Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
Most Motor Yachts are nothing more than high
cube boxes styling is second to space, and utility is lost to
accommodations. The New Mainship 47 Motor Yacht breaks the rules. Now
there is a Motor Yacht that not only looks good, it performs well.
Performance can be measured in speed, sea keeping abilities and
durability. The Mainship takes performance one step further.
Performance is measured on how well these yacht delivers its attributes
to you, the owner.
The Mainship 47 Motor Yacht was designed and engineered without compromise. It is dedication to delivering overall utility to its owner in sumptuous comfort in the standard to which Motor Yachts will aim for in the future. The Mainship design team started with a fresh approach to design this yacht in the way owners want to use their boats not the way most builders want to construction from the keel up, this yacht is dedicated to its owners.
The latest in technology and materials were combined in construct the strongest and most durable yacht afloat. The marine systems from the trim tabs to the radar arch were systematically thought out, researched and sourced to provide the best in boating. The machinery spaces were designed and engineered for ease of maintenance and practicality interior layouts follow the functionality of a yacht this size.
The galley, for example, is aft in the salon, so traffic is kept down and access is maximized. Durable, but elegant, materials are utilized not only in the galley but throughout this yacht. Whitewashed oak, Corian, and brass compliments the rich carpets, fabrics and ultra suede headliners. Thoughtful touches such as a dishwasher, washer-dryer and complete entertainment center are all standard, as are televisions and VCRs in each stateroom.
Electronics and Helm
- Garmin 2010c GPS/plotter
- Anritsu 48 mile radar
- Raytheon NAV398 GPS/Loran
- Raytheon RAY210 VHF radio
- Raymarine Autohelm SmartPilot autopilot
- Raymarine S100 autopilot remote
- Guest Remote spotlight control
- Anchor windlass control
- Lenco trim tab controls
- Manual emergency engine shutoffs
- Ritchie compass
- 12 volt outlet
- Full 4 sided enclosure
- Dash cover
Well thought out, you can enter the aft deck from either the swim platform or either of the 2 side decks. The spacious aft deck features a wet bar with sink and Icerette icemaker. A custom built table is aft with two folding chairs. Removable carpet covers the entire floor and overhead LED lights provide ample lighting. She has canvas and eisenglass on all 4 sides of the deck, providing good vision and protection.
- Haier refrigerator/freezer (new 2019)
- Goldstar Microwave oven
- GE 603 Potscrubber Dishwasher
- Princess 2 burner radiant cooktop
- Chefmate toaster oven
- Corian countertops
- Stainless steel countersunk sink
- Zantrex Truecharge 40 battery charger
- dripless shaft seals
- Oil X-change-R system
- Central vac system
- Hynautic hydraulic engine control system
- Sealand overboard discharge macerator system
- Jabsco saltwater washdown
- Sea Fire automatic fire system
- Attwood 19.5 gallon hot water heater
- Splendide 2000 combo washer/dryer
- 4 zone Marine Air reverse cycle A/C system
- Vacuflush toilets (2)
- Bilge pumps
- SeaDek installed on aft deck, stairs, helm deck and swim platform in 2020
- New granite countertop on aft deck wetbar in 2020
- New Isotherm stainless steel refrigerator in 2020
- All canvas replaced in 2018
- New galley refrigerator 2019
- New salon A/C system 2016
- Aft master stateroom A/C replaced 2018
- Forward A/C replaced 2018
- Carpet replaced throughout 2014
- New turbos 2018
- New exhaust 2018
- Blinds replaced 2016
- 100' anchor chain with 150' rode