Current Location: St Martin, Contact our Ft. Lauderdale Office
Motivated seller! Built in France, this 70’ 1998 Guy Couach 1900 Flybridge Yacht was designed for family cruising and entertaining. The Kevlar hull is fabricated with similarities to that of a coast guard vessel. This vessel is powered by twin MTU engines (12V183TE 92) with 2,500 hours each. Both were serviced at 2,000 hours in 2018 and run perfectly. The Kholer Generator 19 KVA, also serviced in 2018, has 2,300 hours. This yacht, cruising at 22 knots runs comfortably and dry, even in 6’-8’ seas, with a top speed of 30 knots. The owner is currently remodeling and upgrading the interior finishes. Also included is the 2018 Selva T310DV tender with a 15 HP four stroke engine.
Recent upgrades, completed January, 2020, include fresh bottom paint, propeller reconditioning, a shaft alignment, new zincs, and new cutlass bearings. Included are a spare set of props and a spare shaft.
It includes many remarkable features commonly found on larger yachts such as double flybridge access, side doors, an impressive separate galley, and spacious staterooms. With four staterooms, this yacht is the epitome of comfort. The master state room includes a king-sized bed, head, wardrobe, vanity, and flat screen TV. The VIP stateroom, with a full bed, and guest cabin, with two twin beds, each include separate heads. This yacht also includes one crew cabin, with two twin beds and a head. The separate galley is complete with a double sink, all new electric stove and oven, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, and freezer. The new wine cave makes this yacht perfect for entertaining and relaxing. This yacht also comes equipped with a new washer and dryer located in the laundry room, and a centralized vacuum system.
- Motor MTU 12V183TE 92, MERCEDES, no electronic, full service, no smoke, run perfectly.
- Generator Kohler 19 KVA
- 14 new service battery Victron AGM 115 AH each
- 4 new Varta Engines Batteries
- Water maker 40 gallons /hours
- New INVERTER AIR CONDITIONING unit chiller 48 000 BTU
- New RAYMARINE 127 E with reverse camera.
- Furuno navnet GPS, RADARS, SONDER
- Furuno fishfinder with 2000kw sender
- RAYMARINE AUTOPILOT
- Hydraulic gang way
- Hydraulic crane
- New tender 10' with new Yamaha 15 HP 4 stroke
- New washing machine
- New microwave
- New kitchen fridge and freezer
- New wine cave
- New flat screen TV S
- New Glomex wifi /4 G antenna
- New 300w solar panel.
- Inverter Master volt 5000 and 2000
- 2 service batterie charger Vitron Skyla 100A
- 1 engine battery charger Mastervolt 100A
- Centralized Vacuum
Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Nautical Ventures. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel