Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Apollo Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
ALDONZA is an exceptional yacht of superb build quality that benefited from Astilleros de Mallorca’s expertise in traditional shipbuilding and Willem de Vries Lentsch’s supervision of the design, construction and specification, resulting in an outstanding blend of European styles, quality and technology. Originally custombuilt with rigorous attention to detail, ALDONZA boasts an exquisite classic interior, finished in teak and Myrtle root, with fixtures and fittings in granite, onyx, marble and lapis lazuli.
ALDONZA has been extensively refitted in 2010 and 2011. Hull paint, annual services and class inspections completed in 2019. Much of her machinery and equipment have been updated, rebuilt or entirely renewed under her current ownership. Her interior has been aesthetically refreshed with brand new upholstery, transmitting seamless luxury and elegance through simple elements of sophistication. Her magnificent entertainment areas guarantee pure relaxation and enjoyment, while four spacious staterooms accommodate eight guests in total comfort.
Having proven her seaworthiness by crossing the Atlantic on her own keel, ALDONZA is a true example of top quality construction and design, offering an economical transatlantic range of 4,500 nm. She is extensively equipped, featuring Koopnautic digital/hydraulic Vosper stabilizers, a fully updated navigation system, and every mechanical and technological element required to make of her as much a long range private cruising yacht as a highly competitive option for the international charter market. She is classified under Lloyds + 100A1 + LMC, impeccably maintained sparing no expense, has been fully serviced to date, aesthetically refreshed, and majorly updated in 20102011. Adding these features to her strong, robust structure and stunning, timeless design and décor,
ALDONZA makes a solid investment.
- Accommodation for eight guests in four staterooms. Owner’s stateroom on main deck double berth and ensuite bathroom with hydro spa bathtub.
- VIP stateroom aft on lower deck double berth and ensuite bathroom with bath.
- Two guest staterooms aft on lower deck, twin berths and ensuite bathrooms with showers.
- Crew accommodation for five/six in two double and one single cabin (with extra Pullman berth), all with ensuite bathrooms.
- New Friusa commercial galley
- Hans Damp Junior Combi oven, vaporizer, steamer, convection
- Franke 4 plate induction stove
- Franke cooker hood
- Friusa fridges 4 drawers 125l
- Franke microwave oven 900w
- Icemaker (Raritan)
- Franke commercial dishwasher
- 2x bar fridges (cinema, saloon)
- Rosenthal/Christofle cutlery with yacht logo
- 2x Friusa store fridge 300l
- Friusa store freezer 300l
- Crew PKM fridge/ freezer 180l
- Crew Bomann microwave 800w (micro, grill, convection)
- Miele professional PW 5065 washing machine 400V
- Miele professional PT 5136 dryer with extracter
- 2 x CAT 402 HP
- 55 kW Northern Lights. 4500 hrs
- 55 kW Northern Lights. 4500 hrs
- 25 kW Onan
- STABILIZERS: Koopnautic digital/ hydraulic Vosper
- BOWTHRUSTER: Cramm hydraulic 56kW
- HYDRAULIC SYSTEM: Cramm (400v hydraulic pumps/ 2x PTO from main engines) for 2 x boat cranes on upper deck 1,000 kg each
- 2 x Anchor windlasses: Overhauling with 2x 130m new galvanized anchor chain
- Passerelle – 4 meter
- 2 x Stainless steel aft deck capstans
- Fuel system: Fuel separator Alfa Laval 250l/hr
- Fresh water system: 2x Water maker HEM series 25, UV Sterilizer WD Aqua 4 Capacity 4,0 m3/h, 2x Electro Header for Hot water 100L
- Waste water system: Hamann waste water treatment plant Capacity: 1000l/ hr
- Toilet system: Vacuum Jets plant system with 2x 30MBD Pumps
- New Marine Air Chiller Water Set
- 4x Marine Air units MCW72 models of 72.000 BTU each 4x frequency inverter
- 2x chilled water pumps
- 2x sea water pumps
- 18x Air handle units owl
Safety & Security
- Air conditioned control room with full alarm panels and repeaters in wheelhouse
- Fire extinguishers in each compartment
- FM200 fixed fire fighting system for control and engine room
- Auxiliary emergency diesel fire pump
- 2 x 16man Zodiac liferafts
- Audio/visual fire alarm system throughout with temperature/smoke detectors
- CCTV system with cameras in engine room & on aft deck and monitors on bridge & in crew mess