Major Price Reduction!
This 90’, 150 Passenger Freeport is ready to start making money today! Weddings, Reunions, Graduation Parties, Dinner Cruises, Booze Cruises, Dolphin Cruisers, Passenger Ferry, what ever you can dream of, she is ready to make it happen!
- COI – Lakes, Bays and Sounds
- COI – Limited to 150 Passengers and 15 Crew
- Stability Letter
- Twin Cummins QSB 5.9 Diesel Engines with Low Hours 2,566/2,569
- Twin 60KW John Deere Generators with Low Hours 1,963/2,003
- Hull Construction is all Welded ASTM A-36 Mild Steel
- Superstructure is also all Welded ASTM A-36 Mild Steel
- Dinner Seating for up to 150 Passengers Between Both Decks
- Complete Galley and Bar Facilities/Equipment to Serve Pre-Cooked Food and Full Bar Service to Passengers
- Public Address System Serves Passenger Accommodation Spaces
- Entertainment and Music System to Serve Passenger Accommodation Spaces
- Dance Floor and Stage Upper Deck
- Two Separate Commercial Grade Heads on Main Deck
Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
“Island Time” is a commercial dinner cruise/passenger vessel that is easily accessible from dockside. You enter into the main dining level where the galley is located aft of the entrance and the bar is located forward of the main dining level, it is bright and well decorated. Both of the heads are located on this level.
Stairs are available fore and aft to the upper deck which features a solid wood dance floor and stage for DJ or band.
The wheelhouse is forward on this level.
There is ample below deck stowage on lower level in the main dining area as well as the galley and the bar.
Galley features commercial grade refrigeration and prep space for preparing pre-cooked food to serve to guests. There is ample storage both in the galley as well as below deck pantry area accessed from the galley floor.
Helm and Electronics
The wheelhouse is large and well equipped offering expansive views of the waterways being navigated. Complete electronics package and communications are included.
- Raymarine Radar
- Two Raymarine ST-60 Depth Finders
- Datamarine Anemometer/Wind Direction Indicator
- Ritchie Model 2 Steering Compass
- Remote Spotlight Located on Roof of Wheelhouse
- Icom M424 VHF
- Standard VLH-500D Loud Hailer/Intercom
Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Powered by Twin Cummins QSB 5.9 Engines, Port has 2,566 Hours, Starboard has 2,569 Hours
- Twin 60KW John Deere Generators with Approximately 1,963 and 2,003 Hours
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.