HERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO OWN THIS HIGH QUALITY, GO-ANYWHERE YACHT AT A REASONABLE PRICE!
Beautifully appointed 3 stateroom, 3 head plus 2 crew staterooms along with an open salon floor plan and a full bridge make this yacht ideal for entertaining guests or the family while cruising anywhere you wish to explore!
A representative example of the world class quality yacht presently being offered by INACE Shipyard in Fortaleza, Brazil, the yacht was built in aluminum to A.B.S. specifications. INACE's commitment to quality construction, sound engineering and a proven hull design have continued to make these very capable offshore yachts.
Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Edwards Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
Electrical Circuit: 24V
"Blond" sleeps 6 in three forward staterooms and 3 crew in two aft staterooms. The Master is a King berth with Jacuzzi bath forward, and the two guest staterooms, one with side by side twin berths, and one with Queen berth, each with ensuite baths. Starting aft and entering from the aft deck is a large, bright and airy salon with wraparound sofa to port, entertainment center and bar area with wet bar, wine chiller, refrigerator and icemaker foward, to starboard. The salon area is a wonderful area for entertaining or just relaxing. The access passageway from the main deck to the lower deck guest and owners staterooms is on centerline. To starboard of this access passageway is the inside steering station with full controls and array of instruments; ships electrical panel and NATO approved magnetic circuit breakers, lighting schematic board, bilge alarm board, (2) 50 amp Sentry battery charging monitors, search light control, and communication equipment.
Engine/ Mechanical Equipment
Cruise Air chilled water updated air conditioning system, 5 ton, 2-stage dual compressor system with heat cycle and ten air handlers. Fire fighting system with 2-hp pump and hoses at engine room and side decks. Black and gray water automatic and manual holding tanks with alarms. The main engines were completely rebuilt in 2004. All air conditioning compressors, fuel filters, battery charger, fresh water pumps are shelf mounted for easy maintenance and inspection. GenSets are mounted aft of the main engines and are athwartships. The engine room is spacious and well thought out.
- Both main engines rebuilt 2004 with only 2450 hrs SMOH
- 5-blade Hi Pro Nybril 34" propellers
- (2) Spare 4-blade propellers
- Glendenning engine sychronizers
- Matrix 1200 gallon per day watermaker
24 VDC and 220 VAC 60 cycle service. AC current is supplied by (2) 50-amp shore power receptacles or by a Kilopac 23 kw GenSet and a Kilopac 27 kw GenSet. Custom fabricated ship's electrical master board with readouts and magnetic circuit breakers. Two 23 kw 220 VAC Kilo PAC marine generators.
- Radios: Icom ICM 120, Uniden U535, West Marine 500 DSS vhfs, SEA 322 hf/ssb
- Log/Speed: Autohelm Tridata
- Auto Pilot: Robertson AP200DL
- Compass: C. Plath, Ritchie
- Radar: Furuno, Garmin
- Loran: Northstar 800 gps/loran
- G.P.S.: Northstar 941X, Garmin 3010C
- Depth Sounder: Autohelm Tridata
- Stereo: Sony, 2 Audiovox, 2 JVC
- Engine Synchronizer: Glendinning synchronizer
- Entertainment: 2 x Sony DVD and Sony VCR
Aft Deck under cover for outside dining and lounging
- Microphor heads
- (2) 130# anchors with chain and rode
- Mar-Quipt custom low profile davit
- Integral swim platform with davit
- Freshwater washdown system
- Ideal 220 VAC, 4000 pound pull rate with vertical wildcat windlass, anchor with chain
- (2) 6 person life rafts
- 8 person sun pads on bow
- Upper deck full controls and array of instruments
- Hard top
- Wet bar with ice maker refrigerator
- Comfortable lounge for 12
- Upper aft deck for rib storage and dining with a "view"
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.